First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Shakeel Ahmed Chohan

Pakistan

#3 Aug 18, 2007
sir i am computer hard ware engring and every hard word and now i want to viza of use plz provide me free viza and i thankful to u.
khalaf almubarak

Thabit, Sudan

#5 Aug 26, 2007
dears im student of computer ing i want to complate it usa would u please send me free viza pecouse really i like usa thanks alot
ahmed alaa

Syria

#7 Sep 20, 2007
i teatcher school i want to travel to united states
ahmed alaa

Syria

#8 Sep 20, 2007
i ahmed alaa from syria
shakeel Ahmed chohan

Pakistan

#9 Oct 4, 2007
Sir i m Computer hard ware ENG now i want to viza of USA plz provide me Free viza and i thankful to you.
ALLAUDDIN NOMAN

Islamabad, Pakistan

#10 Oct 8, 2007
sir or madam,
i have done my Primary School and my H S C part 1 and 2 both and i m graguate in science and now i really need viza of USA plz provide me Free viza and i thankful to u
Masood Ali Khan

Saudi Arabia

#11 Oct 21, 2007
Hi this is Masood working as a retail store manager in KSA. need to work in USA kindly provide free viza for lovable USA your kind help will highly treasured........
Imaan

Lakeland, FL

#12 Oct 24, 2007
There is nothing FREE.
shahzad gul

Sargodha, Pakistan

#13 Dec 2, 2007
Heloo, this is shahzad gul from n.w.f.p mansehra pk i am busniceman in Gold now i want to travel to united states i send u message and i try to my luck and waited for free viza thnx by
altaf khan

Hyderabad, India

#14 Dec 14, 2007
want to go usa
shafiq khan

Saudi Arabia

#15 Dec 15, 2007
sir ..this is shafiq khan ..i am graduate frm mumbai university (INDIA)..i want free visa for saudi or duba or bahrain or muscat ..i want to comeplete my course of IT ENGG frm there ..and even i want to earn hansome money so that i can make my parents for HAJJ ..this is my wish ...

i need u r help
my EMAIL ID is khanshafiq26485@yahoo.com
shafiq khan

Saudi Arabia

#16 Dec 15, 2007
sir ..this is shafiq khan ..i am graduate frm mumbai university (INDIA)..i want free visa for USA so that i can pursue my Course of IT ENGGfrm there..and for that i need u r help ...
my email id is khanshafiq26485@yahoo.com
azmat channa

Lahore, Pakistan

#17 Dec 17, 2007
sir i am colour machine oprater i want a free viza USA kindly provide for lovable USA your kindly i shall highly thank full to you.
arshid mehmood

Sargodha, Pakistan

#18 Dec 18, 2007
sir i have passsport and electrician diploma pls kindly i needed free visa usa i will be thnkfull to u
syed waseem shah

Lahore, Pakistan

#19 Dec 20, 2007
i am syed waseem shah i want a free visa canada.my e mail waseemathome@yahoo. i am pakistani
syed waseem shah

Lahore, Pakistan

#20 Dec 20, 2007
i am syed waseem shah i want a free visa usa.my e mail waseemathome@yahoo. i am pakistani
Imran

India

#21 Dec 25, 2007
syed waseem shah wrote:
i am syed waseem shah i want a free visa usa.my e mail waseemathome@yahoo. i am pakistani
Well i can help you in that whats your cell number
Arshed kamal

Pakistan

#22 Dec 27, 2007
sir, Iam arshed kamal. please free viza in usa. But i like usa. Ilive in my country. My country puple bad.pleasa help me, becuse my life in our country is danger.
ROSHAN ASHRAF

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#24 Jan 1, 2008
sir i am a sri lankan student and i just finised my higer study and iwant study in usa
muskanraja

France

#25 Jan 2, 2008
sir/madam
i m a poor girl.and my wish is to become a doctor or master of copmuter field but i have no sources which can help me.and i want to study in usa .but.......how can i do it.......... from this programme of free visa if i am given a chance to acheave my goal .i will be thankful to that person who will help me in acheaving my goal.and i will b very thankful to him for this kindness.and he or she will be in my prayers till tha last moment of my life.my mailling address is muskanraja@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Metairie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Slick 19,233
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 3,355
FBI DUMPS the SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER as a ... 4 hr MARK TRAINA 1
The NFL is having difficulty fielding a TEAM fo... 4 hr MARK TRAINA 7
Official confirms 1 person aboard African ship ... 13 hr issues 1
Malaria confirmed aboard ship 13 hr issues 1
How does ISRAEL control all of U.S. Sep 19 ZIONISM 1
•••
•••
Metairie Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Metairie Jobs