Review: New Generation Wireless

Posted in the Mesquite Forum

ashley garcia

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Very unprofessional. They broke my phone then some how lost it the next day. I am now out of a $400 phone. I would not recommend taking your phone to Albert at ng wireless. He is a scam artist. Thank you for reading.
albert from ng w

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 27, 2013
ashley garcia wrote:
Very unprofessional. They broke my phone then some how lost it the next day. I am now out of a $400 phone. I would not recommend taking your phone to Albert at ng wireless. He is a scam artist. Thank you for reading.
sorry but this doesn't make sense we don't lose phones but how did we break a phone if you brought it for us to fix that means your phone was already broken and your not out of a $400 dollar phone because it wouldn't be worth anything broken sorry but this is probably a fake customer
Walter Durden

Forney, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2013
albert from ng w wrote:
<quoted text>sorry but this doesn't make sense we don't lose phones but how did we break a phone if you brought it for us to fix that means your phone was already broken and your not out of a $400 dollar phone because it wouldn't be worth anything broken sorry but this is probably a fake customer
Dude is a rip off artist, they will hack at your phone with all the wrong tools. Then hand it back in pieces then tell you to take them to court. Consumer beware. Oh after the monkey with a hammer in back gets done with your phone Albert will tell you- well it wasn't working when you brought it in, Really? Stay clear of these scammer hacks... check the BBB on this guy.
Ashley Jenkins

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 27, 2013
I recently had my s3 repaired at their shop on galloway.. They did a good job no doubt.. Tho there is a young man there who is very disrespectful.. The young man had asked me to show him ny breast and he would knock off $20. I am a 42 year old mother of 3!! I have a son his age... Very disrespectful.. I GIVE THESE GUYS 0 STARS FOR THE FACT THERE IS A YOUNG PERVERTED BOY IN CHARGE OF A CELLULAR STORE. HE IS LITERALLY 14 OR 15!! This is all I have to say bye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesquite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ebola - build a wall around texas !!!!!!!!!!!!!... 5 hr Tip 5
We Need to Secure Our Borders from Illness and ... 10 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr Fossilfarts 677
Dallas Adult Toy Store (Dec '11) 18 hr dallasdame 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 19 hr Manny 535
Life in a Texas HOA 22 hr Luca 1
Ray Lambert Thu please help 1

Mesquite News Video

Mesquite Dating
Find my Match

Mesquite Jobs

Mesquite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mesquite News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mesquite