Laser Quest closed
Its a sad day :(

Ballwin, MO

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I just found out that the Laser Quest behind Town East Mall closed. Lots of fond memories with friends there. Sad to see them go.
The Spectre

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2013
[QUOTE who="Its a sad day :("]I just found out that the Laser Quest behind Town East Mall closed. Lots of fond memories with friends there. Sad to see them go.[/QUOTE]

I just tried to check on my phone if they were having events this weekend only to find out they had closed. This totally blows because my sons and I had been going there nearly 8 years fairly regularly. I guess now w will go on rare occasions to NRH. I AM PISSED
Sorry to See

Rockwall, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2013
We loved this place. Had several birthday parties here. Took out of town friends here. So sorry to hear it closed. It was great and lots of fun for everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesquite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pizza Hut Needs to get back with online Applicants 1 hr Wow 18
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 2 hr Galt76 8,395
News Mom Talks About Forney Traffic Stop & Possible ... (Sep '14) Fri lovherson 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Farting 945
What Rick Perry Won't Tell You Fri Legal Worker 1
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) Fri Pennie Lane 1,276
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 766
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesquite Mortgages