Kenya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. drakerichard10@hotmail.com
We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.
To get the additional information and place the order just visit our website or you contact us via email or mobile.
-_JoeyT-_

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. drakerichard10@hotmail.com

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

uk eu passport 4k this is the real thing with chip not cheap asian crap
Hmmm

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Testing
John Kenney

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Email me at pobama25 @yahoo.com and i will get You a Legit U.S Passport, EU Passports and DL.
sharon

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.
To get the additional information and place the order You can address all your questions and demands by the email addresse.(sharonbright351@gmai l.com)
Our website is currently under rehabilitation and reconstruction
Henry

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFndRpNWpadGu...

I just got my Victoria Driver's License and Australian Biometric Passport from pobama25@yahoo. com
Mr Zee Chi cho

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

i got my Vietnamese Passport from pobama25@yahoo. com and it is very Ok for me to use it travel after i have verified from passport office. Thank You very much mr john

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Mesquite News Video

•••
•••

Mesquite Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mesquite People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••