Kerry Michael Sheppard
militaryman

Germany

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Kerry Sheppard is a lowlife bum, who has destroyed a marriage of over 25+ years by hooking a mans wife on his Meth. leaving the little town he came from, and after sneaking around like a fox, getting caught, lie after lie, and now with a married woman keeping her on his dope, and back in your area, around Graham, May, Breckenridge, and all surounding areas, as he likes to run when people figure out the person he is, and both will cheat with your wives and husbands, whatch for these two.
screwed

Germany

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Honestly, I would not piss in his mouth if his GUTS were on fire. he IS a piece of shit!
Drummer

Rockwall, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
screwed wrote:
Honestly, I would not piss in his mouth if his GUTS were on fire. he IS a piece of shit!
Does he play drums
answer

Germany

#4 Oct 27, 2013
Drummer wrote:
<quoted text>
Does he play drums
That's him, and one sorry ass s.o.b. DO NOT trust this bastard.
sofa king wrong

Ada, OK

#5 Oct 27, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>That's him, and one sorry ass s.o.b. DO NOT trust this bastard.
I know him
Never had a problem with him
Used to jam at parties at his house next to devils bowl
His brother Mark is a pretty good guitar player, too
Sorry you had a falling out, he never crossed me
I know him 2

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Screwed got it right. He is a fraud, fake, weasle, lier, cheater, con, crook, sissy, punk, wife beater, thief, meth. addict, and like answer says, DO NOT TRUST HIM. He IS ABSOLUTLY worthless. He does what he does with a smile on his face, and you'll never know he got you.
Katy n Houston

United States

#7 Oct 27, 2013
Gross, pervert, hit on me while his wife is in the bathroom. What a jerk.
leave Brittany alone

Rockwall, TX

#8 Oct 27, 2013
Katy n Houston wrote:
Gross, pervert, hit on me while his wife is in the bathroom. What a jerk.
Did you give him the poon tang?
Jesus Saves

Rockwall, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2013
I saw him at Soulman's BBQ today. He had found The Lord, and is a better man, let he without sin cast the first stone.
read I know him 2

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2013
Jesus may save, but not non believers. THE DUDE IS A FAKE, WILL LIE, and pull any an all tricks to fool people. HE already once admitted to being a non believer.
Urime Effin Asso

Rockwall, TX

#11 Nov 8, 2013
But he is a good drummer
bonom

United States

#12 Nov 23, 2013
Urime Effin Asso wrote:
But he is a good drummer
He is absolutely worthless. The sorriest person I have EVER known, and will EVER meet.
Been th and seen it

Europe

#13 Jan 24, 2014
He only moved to your area in May, Tx., after ruining lives in a little town where he came from. Commited adutery, ruined a 28 year marriage with a couple, cheated everybody, beat his wife, was a KNOWN meth. abuser, lied his way through life, created some of the boldest lies and gets others involved in helping protect him and his lies while fooling them into more of his lies, and they later find the true fraud he is, and he runs off too your area to hide from all the destruction he left behind. DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, trust him. He his the biggest fake, fraud, lier, that the devil himself could create. SORRY as a human can be, and will do it with a smile

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesquite Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Principal Management Group and HOA's 22 min David Wheatley 1
News Share your memories of JFK's assassination (Nov '08) 13 hr Well Well 19
AT&T Premises Technician Pay?... (Oct '07) 16 hr WarForOil 9,876
((>Last Post<)) (Dec '12) 17 hr Princess Hey 468
are women perverts 19 hr yidfellas v USA 5
Rachelle NUGENT CCI Construction Cleaning Inc Thu Bodine 1
why do women/girls lie about there age Thu women do no wrong 1

Mesquite Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance