From the Editor: Christmas in Cruces

From the Editor: Christmas in Cruces

There are 2 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 22, 2010, titled From the Editor: Christmas in Cruces. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

I was born in Las Cruces, grew up in Las Cruces and attended college in Las Cruces.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Linda Sanchez

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2010
Thanks for the memories. Unfortunately, when people die, traditions change.
Otherwise, it was all warm cookies and cold milk. So nice to read.

“Your DQCC Limit is Maxed!”

Since: Sep 08

In Utero (originally)

#2 Dec 23, 2010
Hi Lucas,

It was nice reading your recollection of times past and all the fond memories. I still have fond memories of someone dear to my heart, and how the holidays changed drastically since 1997. I still have memories of a couple of buddies who use to go break bread with your mom at lunch time. ;-)

You're right, things do change but it's always nice to hold on to such warm memories. Please give my regards to your folks, and just so you know...this year I'll be making posole. If you'd like some homemade yummy goodness for your entire family to enjoy, please let me know. ;-)

Merry Christmas Lucas!~Stevie's mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes 10 hr And 58
News Las Cruces man pleads to manslaughter, nets 18-... (Jul '10) Jul 26 Victoria Reyes 14
law enforcement salaries Jul 26 ChoirBoy 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Summer camps give Las Cruces youth valuable exp... Jul 17 sergio 2
Review: City Dynamics Jul 13 Woody 1
News Las Crucen seeks more disabled parking enforcement (Aug '10) Jul 11 Bingo 53
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages