Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in New Mexico (District 33) in 2010?

Posted in the Mesilla Park Forum

Real Genius

United States

#1 Oct 14, 2010
what we need is a woman who really knows how to run a business and bnot some Pom Pom girl looking to come off "Cute"!
Liz Ellis

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Oct 22, 2010
Joni has a masters degree from UofA and runs her own business. Las Cruces has better parks and better "curb appeal" because of the work she did during her years as the city landscape architect. She is incredibly astute about the issues that are important to our region.

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#3 Oct 24, 2010
I like Joni. Known her for 35 years. She's fun. But her recent video
interview sounded like she was reading what someone else wrote and it sounded canned and un-natural.

Not sincere, just cute. I wished there were a third choice. She'll win her election.
J. Jamison

United States

#4 Oct 26, 2010
Joni has done a great job. Who is this stick figure of an opponent?
Newmexicopilot

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Real Genius is not really that smart! The fact is Virginia Robertson runs her business from her home that is not zoned commercial and DOES not have a local Business registration. Representative Gutierrez rents a liget business space and pays her taxes. So you say Virginia Robertson runs a real business? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indictments (Sep '09) Wed Brittny cordavo 3
Middle east snap chatters near missile range base Jul 16 Karl 2
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Jul 12 Poser buster 220
News Joshua Ray Garcia pleads guilty to rape charges (Oct '08) Jul 7 Veahmah 4
affrique (May '12) Jun 28 anonymous 253
Bad lawyer tells dependent to take a double jeo... Jun 22 anonymous 2
News Burn Lake sexual activities targeted by authori... (Sep '10) Jun 19 Chesley Irwin 144

Mesilla Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages