Dead coyotes found hanging from chain-link fence

Five coyotes, each strung up by a hind leg, dangled lifelessly Monday from a chain-link fence on the West Mesa. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Coyote Steve

El Paso, TX

#122 Feb 22, 2011
The Veteran Predator Hunters are definitely for real. I'm one of them. Check out the website. We just went hunting yesterday and killed 7 coyotes. Pictures will be at the bottom of the picture page. Check them out for yourself. If you want to hunt with us, use our "Contact Us" tab on our website. You can hunt with us anytime for free. www.veteranpredatorhunters.com
Bravo Zulo

United States

#123 Feb 22, 2011
Coyote Steve wrote:
The Veteran Predator Hunters are definitely for real. I'm one of them. Check out the website. We just went hunting yesterday and killed 7 coyotes. Pictures will be at the bottom of the picture page. Check them out for yourself. If you want to hunt with us, use our "Contact Us" tab on our website. You can hunt with us anytime for free. www.veteranpredatorhunters.com
Job well done, keep killing them coyotes, I wish you men stick more to hunting down coyotes as coyotes pose more of a menace to society.
I wish you back off those bobcats there are not that many out there and they dont breed as fast as coyotes do,
But good luck anyway.
James Wagner VPH

El Paso, TX

#124 Feb 23, 2011
Bravo Zulo,
There are more bobcats here in West Texas then any other state. They have no known predators here and have small ranges due to the amount of food available. There are more cats than you think and will still eat pets and kill large game such as deer and antolope. The cats here are HUGE, we have killed 2 that where just shy of 40 lbs. One thing that most people dont know is that back in the 80's Texas tried to posin coyotes to cut the numbers back. It killed a lot of yotes but research found that as more coyote where killed that the yote litters grew in size from 4-9 to 5-12.
Two Kinds of Hunters

United States

#125 Feb 23, 2011
I strongly believe that there should be two kinds of hunters.
#1 The hunter that kills for the feel and taste of the blood sport.
#2 The hunter that hunts hunters and kills for the love of elimination.
James Wagner VPH

El Paso, TX

#126 Feb 24, 2011
Fortunately Two Kinds I have have the pleasure of doing both! After 27 months deployed to cobat theaters I got the opportunity to hunt the people that threatened your freedom and then come home to a beautiful El Paso covered with yotes!

veteranpredatorhunters.com
Liam Manning

South Jordan, UT

#127 Dec 17, 2012
So my friend just told me they were thinking of doing some chain link fences in their yard. I'm not exactly sure what to recommend to them? Do you have any suggestions? We've been looking at this site: http://www.jayfencing.com/ , what do you think?
Kosher Frank

Las Cruces, NM

#128 Dec 17, 2012
From the looks of thing on the TV, I may have to start killin yotes with harsh words. First they will come for the black guns and large capacity magazines. Next they will take the pistols. After that hunting will be outlawed and they will take the rest. The right to keep and bare arms was so important to our founders made it the second amendment to our constitution. Only freedom of Religion, Press, Expression had higher priority. If they undermine this right than whats next?
billshields

South Jordan, UT

#129 Jan 15, 2013
I think that the overkill came with hanging them over the( http://raybernerectors.com/... ) chain link fence. That just sounds a little more sickening, not just the regular hunting. I think some people may have done that with some foxes up here in Vancouver, but I'm not sure what exactly happened. I wasn't there to witness it.
IMNEVERWRONG

Oklahoma City, OK

#130 Jan 15, 2013
billshields wrote:
I think that the overkill came with hanging them over the( http://raybernerectors.com/... ) chain link fence. That just sounds a little more sickening, not just the regular hunting. I think some people may have done that with some foxes up here in Vancouver, but I'm not sure what exactly happened. I wasn't there to witness it.
. If one sees coyotes hanging from a fence, take them down yourself.
Richard Wright

South Jordan, UT

#131 Feb 7, 2013
Apparently coyotes getting caught in chain link fences is a problem in Vancouver as well. http://raybernerectors.com/...
loving nature

Mitchell, Canada

#132 Mar 27, 2013
tomas wrote:
Hanging them right where they belong on the fence. Listen to the bunny huggers whining.
No real reason for the story...must be a slow news day for the Times.
Being OK with psychopathic murderers disrespecting nature like this is like being OK with pedophiles becoming teachers and priests.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,484
Sound Off 17 hr kimberly atencio 2
Local Users? Mon yankeedudell 1
Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Sun Dane 15
isis/isil Sep 21 Sur 13 Beat 2
Former NMSU regent Laura Conniff named to space... Sep 19 OMG 1
Al Sharpton - Head Race Bater Sep 19 Kosher Frank 2

Mesilla Park Jobs

Mesilla Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE