Alcohol permit on commissioner's agenda

Alcohol permit on commissioner's agenda

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 21, 2010, titled Alcohol permit on commissioner's agenda. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Dona Ana County commissioners on Tuesday will consider approving a beer and wine permit for Brigid's Cross Irish Pub restaurant in Picacho Hills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Grammer Lesson

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 21, 2010
Commissioner's agenda implies that a single county commissioner is pushing this. Commissioners' agenda is the proper punctuation for this article, as it is a part of the general agenda which all of the county commissioners will be reviewing. Thanks!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2010
You might want to learn how to spell your name. It's spelled GRAMMAR. Are you sure your name isn't Gus?
GrammAr Lesson

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 21, 2010
The Grammar Nazi wrote:
You might want to learn how to spell your name. It's spelled GRAMMAR. Are you sure your name isn't Gus?
LOL. I was typing too fast and not paying attention. That is irony at its greatest. I am happy to have my foot in my mouth. Thanks!

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 22, 2010
GrammAr Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I was typing too fast and not paying attention. That is irony at its greatest. I am happy to have my foot in my mouth. Thanks!
Glad I could be of service! I like that CAP A. It's an eye catcher now. You'll be educating people with each comment posted. Good deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Aug 15 Sam A 6,450
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Aug 11 Joel 69
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... Aug 11 I love the southwest 1
News Join Las Cruces lawmakers Wednesday at town hall Apr '15 Sensible 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages