Sound Off (Aug. 14)

There are 47 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Aug 14, 2010, titled Sound Off (Aug. 14). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A definite no to extended term limits on all elected county officers. The informed voting public should decide the number of terms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Florabel Muir

Rio Rancho, NM

#42 Aug 14, 2010
[QUOTE who="Hmmm, it also means vast fields of hemp, less than 1% overall tax rate, and voluntary society instead of coercive government.
I'd say that's actually LESS slavery than we have now.[/QUOTE]

Depends on which race you are. Comparing taxes to slavery pretty much tells us which race you are Orville.
LCV

AOL

#43 Aug 15, 2010
David in Las Cruces wrote:
"I am from New York. I lost a lot of friends in 9-11, but I have no problem with them building a mosque in that area. We can't go through our lives blaming a whole group of people for what a handful did."
I wonder if your friends would feel the same way if it had been you that died and not them?
This mosque may be blown up as soon as it is built by few Americans that want to send a message. You couldn't blame a whole country for what a handful of citizens did, now could you? You, Mayor(choke) Bloomberg, and President Obama would definitely call it a hate crime as if 9/11 wasn't a hate crime.
This mosque is a slap in the face of all Americans and is financially backed by American-hating muslim groups!
Or the Jihadis blow up their own mosques making it look like others did it.
Truth Hurts Denialist

Las Cruces, NM

#44 Aug 15, 2010
Republican Latina wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really WARPED in your thinking!!
His point was valid. You're "WARPED" if you bury your head in the sand.
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is real bitch to the mentally stunted.
Also to real bitches like the one you commented to.
Truth Hurts Denialist

Las Cruces, NM

#45 Aug 15, 2010
LCV wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mental midget on Topix. Where do you get your expertise? Spare me.
Notsofast

United States

#46 Aug 15, 2010
LCV wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll work. Of course the US would never do something so devious, right?
LCV

AOL

#48 Aug 15, 2010
Truth Hurts Denialist wrote:
<quoted text>
Another mental midget on Topix. Where do you get your expertise? Spare me.
Why do you use so many aliases? To go along with your multiple personalities? Which you acquired when the liberal doctor dropped you on your azz then spanked your pointed head?

Sux to be you, Mr. Pinhead.
Truth Hurts Denialists

Las Cruces, NM

#49 Aug 15, 2010
LCV wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you use so many aliases? To go along with your multiple personalities? Which you acquired when the liberal doctor dropped you on your azz then spanked your pointed head?
Sux to be you, Mr. Pinhead.
??? My my, you really are confirming you're a mental midget. I have no idea who you think I am, but that's ok mental midget. The only liberal around seems to be you with your conspiracy theories. The only pinhead is the one sticking your tail on your "azz", donkey.

You're the one displaying stup*dity on here. So thank yourself for being the face of mental midgets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County clerk's employees detained early Monday Mon King Joe Zarate 1
News Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) May 31 flynnlaci 26
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) May 30 RoseAnne 6,410
affrique (May '12) May 24 gab 230
News The devil is in the application (Apr '09) May 21 Yin Simons 5
News Las Cruces man charged for biting girlfriend, h... (Mar '11) May 18 juanita 54
News Las Cruces robbery suspected located, charged May 15 King Joe Zarate 2
More from around the web

Mesilla Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]