Firearms a popular holiday purchase

Firearms a popular holiday purchase

There are 5 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jan 3, 2012, titled Firearms a popular holiday purchase. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Holiday shoppers in 2011 weren't just interested in buying the hottest electronics and toys - they also were purchasing record amounts of firearms, according to the latest FBI figures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Reality

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 3, 2012
With the way this country is headed we need protection!!We have one more year of uncertain living conditions.Protect our second amendment!!
jest me

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jan 6, 2012
Reality wrote:
With the way this country is headed we need protection!!We have one more year of uncertain living conditions.Protect our second amendment!!
Especially from regional law enforcement officials, who tend to shoot civilians first and ask questions later. It's a shame I have to pay taxes for all the wrongfull death settlments they generate.
LiL PuPPeT 13

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2012
Maybe I should change my name to SANTA CLAUS. Only difference is have have two bags and only one is full of guns.
Kosher Frank

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2012
A 308 Galil make a great Hanukkah gift.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 23, 2012
Kosher Frank wrote:
A 308 Galil make a great Hanukkah gift.
Good Golem stopper!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... 31 min Go Blue Forever 61
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) 14 hr Lucile 35
News Goal of Alamogordo's police chief is transparancy Wed Yep 4
News Synthetic marijuana known as K2 or Spice outlaw... (Apr '11) Wed Usnjohn 33
looking for wendy clark Tue patrickthompson 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) May 24 Lyrcia 6,852
Victory Austin Trout in Las Vegas Nevada May 21 King Louie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages