Lights of Las Cruces: These Christmas light displays are among the best in the Mesilla Valley

There are 7 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Lights of Las Cruces: These Christmas light displays are among the best in the Mesilla Valley. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Glenn Westfall said his display at 4758 Diamante Court features a 65,000-light show in which lights turn on and off every tenth of a second.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Sawyer

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 23, 2010
I love what Joe has in Mesilla Park. The house on Diamante has gotten some attention, but it falls way short of the trendsetter and the neighborhood that Mesilla once was. It's a nice job Glenn! Dan, alot of lights! Troy, nice ferris wheel and the virtual Santa was unbelievable! We have a soft spot for the home-made moving stuff. I have not seen Fred's place yet. Looking forward to it.
Future Teacher

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Dec 23, 2010
I really appreciate everything these families do for our community. Me and my husband just took our 3 year old and 3 month old to see christmas lights last night and there was some pretty amazing homes. I just wanted to know are there specific days that these families light up their houses because it seemed like a lot of the homes had their lights off? We did not go to the homes listed on this article but I will make sure to take my kids tonight. Thank you so much to these families you really are making a difference and keeping the holiday spirit alive I cant wait to start my traditions of going to see christmas lights with my kids.
LCV

AOL

#3 Dec 23, 2010
One house on N. Fairacres Rd. went all out. Pretty neat.

I noticed Alameda St. is nice also.
RRR

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Dec 23, 2010
I miss Las Cruces...Merry Christmas to all the great people I knew out there.
Awsome

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Dec 23, 2010
The house on Ferndale is pretty awesome. It even has a live Santa. HO HO HO Merry Christmas
AMD

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Dec 24, 2010
God bless you, Fred. We all miss Jan.
Judy

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Dec 25, 2010
I loved the lights that were displayed by the Novak family. I would like to know the name of the songs that were on the station. There was a song that I loved but don't know the name. I would I appreciate it if they could let me know. Thank you and Merry Christmas to all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 2 hr Colin 6,380
News The devil is in the application (Apr '09) Thu Yin Simons 5
News Fred Brito fired again for using a false name (Mar '07) Thu jacobcasselberry 23
News Las Cruces man charged for biting girlfriend, h... (Mar '11) May 18 juanita 54
News Las Cruces robbery suspected located, charged May 15 King Joe Zarate 2
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) May 15 Poser Buster 194
News Las Cruces gambler indicted for alleged cheating May 15 Drunken Davin 2
More from around the web

Mesilla Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]