Las Cruces gears up for 2009 municipa...

Las Cruces gears up for 2009 municipal election Tuesday (1:59 p...

There are 5 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Nov 2, 2009, titled Las Cruces gears up for 2009 municipal election Tuesday (1:59 p.... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

More than 51,000 registered voters living within the Las Cruces city limits will go to the polls Tuesday to decide elected representatives for three city council districts and municipal judge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

one a day

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Those in the city like to complain. You wait there will be only 10% of the voters that get out and vote. Politics as usual.
MJG

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Competition is good
Buenogirl

Florence, AL

#3 Nov 3, 2009
A change in the City Council is needed...I hope it is a clean sweep.
jim

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Nov 3, 2009
david roewe and the Jobs Against Las Cruces PAC-Did you think your ad was so good on Sunday you had to run the it again. If these ads and your chicken pieces are your best work then who cares how much money you raise.

Since: Jan 09

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Nov 3, 2009
I am on the fence between Sharon Thomas and Jim Harbison in my district, I literally don't know which one to vote for. I favored Harbison first, because of his safety platform, increasing fire coverage and all, but then I saw this silly little protest on Lohman on Saturday against Thomas, something about chickens. It rubbed me the wrong way. I like what Thomas has done with the setbacks on the new road construction, and that she seem to accommodate joggers and bikers on the main arterial roads. Honestly, I probably won't know who I'll pick until I get into the booth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Sat Anonymous 72,073
Las Cruces Music Selection (Sep '12) Apr 16 Musikologist 16
News Lujan Grisham cruises at Democratic convention Apr 15 Bloodonhishands 20
News Suspects in double murder appear in court Apr 12 cherry 1
News First Las Cruces Space Festival planned in April Apr 1 Bloodonhishands 5
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Mar 31 Lezbelle666 224
News Allstate call center in Las Cruces hiring 100 m... (Jun '08) Mar 28 Doina 8

Mesilla Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages