15-year-old Mesquite girl charged wit...

15-year-old Mesquite girl charged with drunken driving (4:45 p.m.)

There are 32 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Dec 20, 2009, titled 15-year-old Mesquite girl charged with drunken driving (4:45 p.m.). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Two teenagers and a 23-year-old were busted just after midnight Saturday after almost running over a sheriff's deputy during a sobriety checkpoint near Mesilla Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not Surprised

Goodyear, AZ

#22 Dec 22, 2009
Chuck Rawson wrote:
That is one lucky dude getting to ride around with those two young ones. Just imagine the fun they all either had or will have.
I never had older cousins to give me such hands on training.
Must be a Hispanic culture thing?
Not a Hispanic thing at all... There is a lot of Red-Neck White Trash doing the exact same things all over this Country...

It has more to do with intellectual capacity than anything else.

Clearly if these folks had the capacity to think clearly they would not have been acting the way they were.

It's a case of Simple People in a Complex World.

Think of them like your pets.
WALKIN TRUTH

Las Cruces, NM

#23 Dec 22, 2009
Meat Puppet wrote:
Oh lordy when will it end?
When Mexican girls learn than Mexican men are pigs and want nothing else but to dip a wick --- regardless of what the girl's age is.
Never have I seen a community where there are more sexual penetration of a child charges, and you can bet most perps are Mexicans
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#24 Dec 23, 2009
WALKIN TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mexican girls learn than Mexican men are pigs and want nothing else but to dip a wick --- regardless of what the girl's age is.
Never have I seen a community where there are more sexual penetration of a child charges, and you can bet most perps are Mexicans
Wrong - Mexican men are not pigs for the most part they are kind, hard working men - I don't know where you get your information probably one of them took your woman and now you hate them all, but opinions are like bellybuttons everybody has one.

It is like saying all white men sleep with their mothers just because I know some that do.

“Close the Borders”

Since: Jun 08

Out in the County

#25 Dec 23, 2009
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong - Mexican men are not pigs for the most part they are kind, hard working men - I don't know where you get your information probably one of them took your woman and now you hate them all, but opinions are like bellybuttons everybody has one.
It is like saying all white men sleep with their mothers just because I know some that do.
*****

As nasty as WALKIN TRUTH says it, there is a modicum of truth behind it. There is certainly quite a few adults who engage in underage sex. There are quite a few incidents of domestic violence.

Of course, all Mexican men are not pigs, but it certainly seems that a significant share cannot play nice with others (just read the police blotter someday -- certainly more Hispanic names than Anglo).

Your comment about white men is just as demeaning and rude as what WALKIN TRUTH published.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#26 Dec 23, 2009
oldnavy2001 wrote:
<quoted text>
*****
As nasty as WALKIN TRUTH says it, there is a modicum of truth behind it. There is certainly quite a few adults who engage in underage sex. There are quite a few incidents of domestic violence.
Of course, all Mexican men are not pigs, but it certainly seems that a significant share cannot play nice with others (just read the police blotter someday -- certainly more Hispanic names than Anglo).
Your comment about white men is just as demeaning and rude as what WALKIN TRUTH published.
I was making a statement not saying it was true - I do know some men that have told me they have sex with their mother and they happen to be white.

Yes the blotter reads mostly hispanic names - demographics may have something to do with that. I can assure you there are child molesters and such in every race.

Since: Jan 09

Las Cruces, NM

#27 Dec 23, 2009
oldnavy2001 wrote:
Neither of those teenage girls should be allowed to have a drivers' license before the age of 21.
Driving is a privilege ... they need to wait 6 or 7 years until they are able to get a license.
Too bad their ovaries don't have to wait 6 or 7 years until they are able to get fertilized, because I suspect this action is impending.
Kornholio

Las Cruces, NM

#28 Dec 23, 2009
Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I was making a statement not saying it was true - I do know some men that have told me they have sex with their mother and they happen to be white.
Yes the blotter reads mostly hispanic names - demographics may have something to do with that. I can assure you there are child molesters and such in every race.
If you know ANYONE who has had sex with their mothers and you did not report it, you are just as guilty!! What type of people have you been hanging around with?? Ouch! Get out of the trailer park and get some new friends or acquaintances.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#29 Dec 23, 2009
Kornholio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know ANYONE who has had sex with their mothers and you did not report it, you are just as guilty!! What type of people have you been hanging around with?? Ouch! Get out of the trailer park and get some new friends or acquaintances.
Well since they were adults and it was in a general conversation that it came up, I was actually surprised that anybody would actually admit to something like that.
Veteran

El Paso, TX

#30 Dec 23, 2009
Kornholio wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know ANYONE who has had sex with their mothers and you did not report it, you are just as guilty!! What type of people have you been hanging around with?? Ouch! Get out of the trailer park and get some new friends or acquaintances.
By the way this was when I was passing through Lousiana
awesomonymous

United States

#31 Dec 24, 2009
WALKIN TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
When Mexican girls learn than Mexican men are pigs and want nothing else but to dip a wick --- regardless of what the girl's age is.
Never have I seen a community where there are more sexual penetration of a child charges, and you can bet most perps are Mexicans
Sure, aunt grandma. Only Mexican peasants engage in intergenerational incest. Why don't you move back to the Ozarks where people know better?
WALKIN TRUTH

Las Cruces, NM

#32 Dec 24, 2009
awesomonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, aunt grandma. Only Mexican peasants engage in intergenerational incest. Why don't you move back to the Ozarks where people know better?
The news does not lie. Just read the police blotter someday.
awesomonymous

United States

#33 Dec 24, 2009
WALKIN TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
The news does not lie. Just read the police blotter someday.
The internet is full of grumpy homebiddies like yourself who absolutely must interpret what little they read in light of their need to feel superior. Race is as good an excuse as any. About as productive as peeing your pants, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 4 hr wellnow 6,995
Anyone Know "Doc" Daniel Brandt? 10 hr Daniel brandt 2
News NMSU student promotes understanding with free Q... Dec 4 Khan the liar 3
Ivan Dec 1 Yep 2
daso and da office - another $210 k loss Nov 28 SycNtired 3
ABQ Rail Runner Is Excellent Nov 28 Las Cruces Needs It2 1
da dantonio released two officers involved in j... Nov 26 Wow 1

Mesilla Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Park Mortgages