Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 7120 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6620 Oct 1, 2013
What happened to that lying idiot Justice? I bet he's in jail AGAIN!
Nudge

Albuquerque, NM

#6621 Oct 5, 2013
WOW wrote:
What happened to that lying idiot Justice? I bet he's in jail AGAIN!
Nudge him then. Make sure he's not in your behind, first. I mean, a high class character like you ought to be able to check, right?
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6622 Oct 9, 2013
I wonder what justice did this time to get such a long sentence..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6623 Oct 9, 2013
Nudge wrote:
<quoted text>
Nudge him then. Make sure he's not in your behind, first. I mean, a high class character like you ought to be able to check, right?
Thanks, I took your advice and went to the bathroom and wiped really good and all I found was YOU! I guess he is still MIA..
Yeah

Albuquerque, NM

#6624 Oct 10, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I took your advice and went to the bathroom and wiped really good and all I found was YOU! I guess he is still MIA..
what is he doing, reading Ayn Rand? Doesn't he know you have important anger to work out by blaming him for stuff he did not do?
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6625 Oct 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
what is he doing, reading Ayn Rand? Doesn't he know you have important anger to work out by blaming him for stuff he did not do?
maybe being his lover YOU did those things and he took the fall for it. You sound about as dumb as he is..
LOL

Albuquerque, NM

#6626 Oct 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>maybe being his lover YOU did those things and he took the fall for it. You sound about as dumb as he is..
Boy, you argue like a child. You want me to call your mommy, let her know you are out using the iPad w/o her permission again? You don't want mommy to have to put you into time out again, do you?

Maybe you can throw another Boehner tantrum, and cry again.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6627 Oct 12, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you argue like a child. You want me to call your mommy, let her know you are out using the iPad w/o her permission again? You don't want mommy to have to put you into time out again, do you?
Maybe you can throw another Boehner tantrum, and cry again.
Look the village has let their idiot come out to play..
Convict

Albuquerque, NM

#6628 Oct 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Look the village has let their idiot come out to play..
Yes, thot they didn't allow you inmates to do that anymore, given how many went after kids. Maybe they will re-assign to a different job and cell, and then the fear of b*tt-rape won't drive to look for an easy kid target to get rid of your frustration. I'm sure cornhole can help you too.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6629 Oct 15, 2013
Convict wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thot they didn't allow you inmates to do that anymore, given how many went after kids. Maybe they will re-assign to a different job and cell, and then the fear of b*tt-rape won't drive to look for an easy kid target to get rid of your frustration. I'm sure cornhole can help you too.
You must have been home schooled by a homeless person..
Justicesupporter

Los Alamos, NM

#6631 Oct 17, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You must have been home schooled by a homeless person..
I went to a public school rated In the top ten nationwide, higher than even the best private school In this state.
Justicesupporter

Los Alamos, NM

#6632 Oct 17, 2013
Davis also criticizes the foundation's conventions for being a "dating service between for-profit companies and public officials who get to decide where public money goes." Some for-profit companies like K12 Inc. are foundation donors and also have education contracts with New Mexico.

http://www.sfreporter.com/santafe/blog-4842-l...
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6633 Oct 17, 2013
Justicesupporter wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to a public school rated In the top ten nationwide, higher than even the best private school In this state.
Good for you. Looks like you learned Topix 101 really well..
Justice in Jail

Alamogordo, NM

#6634 Oct 31, 2013
That slack jawed idiot must be doing prison time. I knew it would all catch up to him..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6636 Oct 31, 2013
You do realize you are astoundingly committing libel, but as you have so astutely pointed out you're an idiot who doesn't really care what the law actually says.

Also you're still a coward.

I'm posting because as I've said before I just want to let you know how stupid you are.

Because in all hilariousness you have posted on this very thread more than once that you didn't care about me and yet here you are pondering where I am.

No wonder you support Martinez you're as much a contradicting hypocrite as she is.
J Garcia

San Luis Obispo, CA

#6637 Oct 31, 2013
Hopefully,they will vote you out of office real soon Govenor Martinez, what you did regards to the shutdown of the mental health facilities in New Mexico and your accusations towards people that headed up these facilities (for the less fortunate) and now it turns out no fraud. WE DONT NEED NO MORE LIEING POLITICIANS JUST TRYING TO CLIMB THE LADDER.
heisenturdburgle r

Scottsdale, AZ

#6638 Nov 1, 2013
J Garcia wrote:
Hopefully,they will vote you out of office real soon Govenor Martinez, what you did regards to the shutdown of the mental health facilities in New Mexico and your accusations towards people that headed up these facilities (for the less fortunate) and now it turns out no fraud. WE DONT NEED NO MORE LIEING POLITICIANS JUST TRYING TO CLIMB THE LADDER.
You are a prime example of the education system here in NM. The miserable system that ranks at the very bottom in the nation. The one that almost a century of democratic control in Santa Fe is responsible for!
Justice in Jail

Alamogordo, NM

#6639 Nov 1, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
You do realize you are astoundingly committing libel, but as you have so astutely pointed out you're an idiot who doesn't really care what the law actually says.
Also you're still a coward.
I'm posting because as I've said before I just want to let you know how stupid you are.
Because in all hilariousness you have posted on this very thread more than once that you didn't care about me and yet here you are pondering where I am.
No wonder you support Martinez you're as much a contradicting hypocrite as she is.
Who are you and what do you want?
gottengfd

Donora, PA

#6640 Nov 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... I aint Willing
JohnsonHate

Albuquerque, NM

#6642 Nov 4, 2013
heisenturdburgler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a prime example of the education system here in NM. The miserable system that ranks at the very bottom in the nation. The one that almost a century of democratic control in Santa Fe is responsible for!
We were ranked 35th until johnson took over, and reduced and then stopped adding funding for education. That was a Republican, and a repub problem. We went up again with Richardson, and already we are last with Martinez. It's a problem with the governor, not the legislature. she refuses to fund education in any worthwhile way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Joshua Ray Garcia pleads guilty to rape charges (Oct '08) 8 hr Veahmay04 5
News Indictments (Sep '09) Jul 22 Jazzie 4
Middle east snap chatters near missile range base Jul 16 Karl 2
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) Jul 12 Poser buster 220
News 2 arrested after setting fire to Mesilla Valley... (Mar '08) Feb '17 Bloodonhishands 32
News 4112 Tara Dr. NE, Albuquerque, NM (Nov '15) Dec '15 Valdrie 7
News Former Lincoln County officer reinstated - Ruid... (Jan '11) Oct '14 Rose K 51

Mesilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages