Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns. Full Story
Levee 5

Alamogordo, NM

#6590 Sep 22, 2013
HA! That's what I thought little puppet boy! Now respond, that's a direct order cup cake..
Levee

Phoenix, AZ

#6591 Sep 22, 2013
Levee 5 wrote:
HA! That's what I thought little puppet boy! Now respond, that's a direct order cup cake..
You see, this is what I mean when I refer to your stupidity.

The psychology behind you continually telling ne how much you enjoy my responding to you is you're hoping for a reverse effect. It actually bothers you a lot, and you want me to stop, so you try the reverse psychology tactic. ANYTHING to make me stop, huh?

HAHAHA

Now that I'm sure how much it traumatizes you, I have control, nutjob.

You should never try to operate above your intelligence level, stupid.

BTW, I'm a girl.

Coward.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6592 Sep 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Coo Coo, Coo Coo, you really are certifiably crazy. You are such a joke. You should really get that big bucket head of yours examined. What a waste of all that space to fit only a pea brain inside. Anyway you slice this you are a criminal, you spent time in jail because of your own actions. It's nobodies fault but your own. You got what you deserved, you are a jail bird. You are also mentally unstable and should seek help before you hurt yourself or somebody..
Actually right now you're the criminal.

I was and am innocent and yet here you are accusing me of criminal conduct, labeling me a criminal which actually violates most states libel laws...so that makes you the criminal.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6593 Sep 22, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
At least justice has intelligence;...
Um while I rejoice in the comment, you're now contradicting yourself because you said "wow" and I were idiots...
Also I'm not on an ego-trip, I'm on a voyage!
Coo Coo

Alamogordo, NM

#6594 Sep 22, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually right now you're the criminal.
I was and am innocent and yet here you are accusing me of criminal conduct, labeling me a criminal which actually violates most states libel laws...so that makes you the criminal.
You truly are an idiot, probably a small time jail house lawyer also. Post where what I am doing is against the law. Is it 8 CFR or 18 USC? Ponder that with your pea brain for a minute..
Levee 6

Alamogordo, NM

#6595 Sep 22, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, this is what I mean when I refer to your stupidity.
The psychology behind you continually telling ne how much you enjoy my responding to you is you're hoping for a reverse effect. It actually bothers you a lot, and you want me to stop, so you try the reverse psychology tactic. ANYTHING to make me stop, huh?
HAHAHA
Now that I'm sure how much it traumatizes you, I have control, nutjob.
You should never try to operate above your intelligence level, stupid.
BTW, I'm a girl.
Coward.
Dance little puppet dance, nice boy, dance for your puppet master dance..
Levee

Phoenix, AZ

#6596 Sep 22, 2013
Levee 6 wrote:
<quoted text>Dance little puppet dance, nice boy, dance for your puppet master dance..
You want me to act the way you do for justice?
Levee

Phoenix, AZ

#6597 Sep 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Um while I rejoice in the comment, you're now contradicting yourself because you said "wow" and I were idiots...
True.....I did contradict myself. You aren't the idiot sock puppet coward is; you're a megalomaniac, which is not as offensive (to me) as sock puppet's special brand of stupid.
Leveee 7

Alamogordo, NM

#6598 Sep 22, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
You want me to act the way you do for justice?
Nice boy, come here let me pat you on the head! Now get back to dancing for me little fellow, dance, dance for your puppet master dance..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6599 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Your mind has always been on a voyage, it is way out there in outer space..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6600 Sep 23, 2013
Coo Coo wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are an idiot, probably a small time jail house lawyer also. Post where what I am doing is against the law. Is it 8 CFR or 18 USC? Ponder that with your pea brain for a minute..
Libel
30-11-1. Libel .
Libel consists of making, writing, publishing, selling or circulating without good motives and justifiable ends, any false and malicious statement affecting the reputation, business or occupation of another, or which exposes another to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace.
A. A person is the maker of a libel who originally contrived and either executed it himself by writing, printing, engraving or painting, or dictated, caused or procured it to be done by others.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense
(2) that he has been guilty of some act or omission which, though not a penal offense, is disgraceful to him as a member of society, and the natural consequence of which is to bring him into contempt among honorable person

Do I really need to explain how you violated that statute?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6601 Sep 23, 2013
Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
True.....I did contradict myself. You aren't the idiot sock puppet coward is; you're a megalomaniac, which is not as offensive (to me) as sock puppet's special brand of stupid.
haha wait a sec...

I don't have delusions power or omnipotence. The only thing I brag about is I've helped a lot of kids in this area get college scholarships. Yes I am proud of that, but I'm more so proud of the kids.

But I can see where you, if you just came across this thread might get that assumption of my character, but I'm only replying to "whatever name fits" cuz they keep posting ridiculous stuff. Granted I know I can't make them understand, but for them to purposely ignore facts is amazing.

It's like they believe the earth is flat even though no one believes that and the proof is readily accessible to them at any given time.

But they did admit to being a troll so then I guess I need to face the fact that I'm wasting my time haha.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6602 Sep 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Libel
30-11-1. Libel .
Libel consists of making, writing, publishing, selling or circulating without good motives and justifiable ends, any false and malicious statement affecting the reputation, business or occupation of another, or which exposes another to hatred, contempt, ridicule, degradation or disgrace.
A. A person is the maker of a libel who originally contrived and either executed it himself by writing, printing, engraving or painting, or dictated, caused or procured it to be done by others.
D. The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:
(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense
(2) that he has been guilty of some act or omission which, though not a penal offense, is disgraceful to him as a member of society, and the natural consequence of which is to bring him into contempt among honorable person
Do I really need to explain how you violated that statute?
You see MORON, we have a thing called the CONSTITUTION in this country and inside that CONSTITUTION is a thing called FREEDOM of SPEECH! So when you put it out there to the world that you are a jail bird in a forum of conversation and people converse about your morals and core values and mental state you have nobody to blame but yourself and in no way does it fit the definition of libel. You jailhouse lawyers really crack me up. Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6603 Sep 24, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You see MORON, we have a thing called the CONSTITUTION in this country and inside that CONSTITUTION is a thing called FREEDOM of SPEECH! So when you put it out there to the world that you are a jail bird in a forum of conversation and people converse about your morals and core values and mental state you have nobody to blame but yourself and in no way does it fit the definition of libel. You jailhouse lawyers really crack me up. Please proceed, I am fascinated by idiots..
Strange how little you know about the Constitution...

First, I'm not a jailhouse lawyer. I haven't practiced law to get out of jail for myself nor anyone else. I just provided you with a statute and then you go off on a tangent and make wild accusations.

Second, by saying I had outstanding traffic tickets in no way questions my morality. Further by saying Susana Martinez made a false charge should not even imply nor question my morals or core values. You are making strange erroneous assumptions and then justifying them without facts.

The First Amendment does not give anyone the right to commit libel.

"Spreading false information in and of itself carries no First Amendment credentials." Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979)

"The right to petition is guaranteed; the right to commit libel with impunity is not." McDonald v. Smith, 472 U.S. 479, 105 S.Ct. 2787, 86 L.Ed.2d 384 (1985)

So you believe you did not violate the NM statute and yet it clearly says "The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense"

You printed, wrote, published a statement saying I was guilty of a penal offense.

It's on record I was innocent and was proven innocent and yet you keep falsely stating guilt that is such a pure definition of the libel statute. Of course you won't be charged because it's a misdemeanor and no prosecutor is going to waste their time over it

On the other hand I could sue you for it, but you're not worth the expense, though I'd win the cost involved to actually identify you (which would also hamper the elements of proof) is not worth the judgment. Granted a Texas couple did get 10 million on a defamation claim using Topix where a judge ordered Topix to release identifying information of the anonymous poster. You're not worth it.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6604 Sep 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Strange how little you know about the Constitution...
First, I'm not a jailhouse lawyer. I haven't practiced law to get out of jail for myself nor anyone else. I just provided you with a statute and then you go off on a tangent and make wild accusations.
Second, by saying I had outstanding traffic tickets in no way questions my morality. Further by saying Susana Martinez made a false charge should not even imply nor question my morals or core values. You are making strange erroneous assumptions and then justifying them without facts.
The First Amendment does not give anyone the right to commit libel.
"Spreading false information in and of itself carries no First Amendment credentials." Herbert v. Lando, 441 U.S. 153, 99 S.Ct. 1635, 60 L.Ed.2d 115 (1979)
"The right to petition is guaranteed; the right to commit libel with impunity is not." McDonald v. Smith, 472 U.S. 479, 105 S.Ct. 2787, 86 L.Ed.2d 384 (1985)
So you believe you did not violate the NM statute and yet it clearly says "The written, printed or published statement to come within the definition of libel must falsely convey the idea either:(1) that the person to whom it refers has been guilty of some penal offense"
You printed, wrote, published a statement saying I was guilty of a penal offense.
It's on record I was innocent and was proven innocent and yet you keep falsely stating guilt that is such a pure definition of the libel statute. Of course you won't be charged because it's a misdemeanor and no prosecutor is going to waste their time over it
On the other hand I could sue you for it, but you're not worth the expense, though I'd win the cost involved to actually identify you (which would also hamper the elements of proof) is not worth the judgment. Granted a Texas couple did get 10 million on a defamation claim using Topix where a judge ordered Topix to release identifying information of the anonymous poster. You're not worth it.
Hey MORON show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel? You truly are an idiot of epic proportion. You should read the document before you post on it. You make yourself look so silly. No wonder our kids are so dumb with people like you teaching them. Go ahead and sue me tough guy. I can't wait until the guards see you in the courthouse again. At least they will get a good laugh at the jail bird one more time. I have one question for you, what kind of doofus gets arrested for not paying tickets? Really, you seem to blame everybody but yourself for your own misfortune in life. Was it Governor Martinez who made you speed? Was it her that told the Police to pull you over and write you all those citations? Was it the Highway Department that put up those speeding signs in places where you couldn't read them? Really, I know it wasn't your fault that you got those tickets because nothing ever is your fault but I am curious as to whose fault it was that you got those tickets and whose fault it was that you didn't pay those tickets and whose fault it was that you got arrested?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6605 Sep 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Hey MORON show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel? You truly are an idiot of epic proportion. You should read the document before you post on it. You make yourself look so silly. No wonder our kids are so dumb with people like you teaching them. Go ahead and sue me tough guy. I can't wait until the guards see you in the courthouse again. At least they will get a good laugh at the jail bird one more time. I have one question for you, what kind of doofus gets arrested for not paying tickets? Really, you seem to blame everybody but yourself for your own misfortune in life. Was it Governor Martinez who made you speed? Was it her that told the Police to pull you over and write you all those citations? Was it the Highway Department that put up those speeding signs in places where you couldn't read them? Really, I know it wasn't your fault that you got those tickets because nothing ever is your fault but I am curious as to whose fault it was that you got those tickets and whose fault it was that you didn't pay those tickets and whose fault it was that you got arrested?
HAHA

You dare call me an idiot! Then have the nerve to say and I quote "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel" That's as stupid as saying "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit arson" or "show me where it says I don not have the right to commit bribery" or "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit perjury" You are a true fool.

Now to answer your ignorance go back and read the statute, that clearly says committing libel is a criminal offense or as we have already determined you cannot read!

Not paying a ticket in no way questions my intelligence, which is magnificently higher than yours. But it seems you have forgotten what I said earlier I WASN'T ARRESTED FOR UNPAID TICKETS! As I said I made that comment just to see what you would say and you in your complete stupidity think you have some ground to stand on when you don't.

But let's play your game, what kind of doofus charges somebody with a crime that was never committed. What kind of doofus arrests a person for violating a fabricated charge and then admits at trial that no crime occurred? Those are the people you support.

As for speeding oh yes I've gotten several and paid them all, all without arrest. I paid them the day I got them or within a month. No arrests made.

Lastly pay close attention dumbf**k if I do something whether it's right or it was wrong I never say someone else did it. I don't pass blame nor hide from anything. But when people spread bullsh!t about me then damn straight I will say I DID NOT DO IT! and then dare them to prove it.

Case in point the directed verdict on my case. So STFU asswipe!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6606 Sep 26, 2013
Before the moderators remove that post...

I'm not mad I'm just astounded how "wow" can be that incredibly stupid.

Oh I've dealt with ignorant people who learn and then are no longer ignorant. "Wow" however is purposely being stupid.

Intentionally chooses to be ignorant.

So in all things poetic what an apropos name "wow"
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6607 Sep 26, 2013
<quoted text>
HAHA
You dare call me an idiot! Then have the nerve to say and I quote "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit libel" That's as stupid as saying "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit arson" or "show me where it says I don not have the right to commit bribery" or "show me where it says I do not have the right to commit perjury" You are a true fool.
Now to answer your ignorance go back and read the statute, that clearly says committing libel is a criminal offense or as we have already determined you cannot read!
Not paying a ticket in no way questions my intelligence, which is magnificently higher than yours. But it seems you have forgotten what I said earlier I WASN'T ARRESTED FOR UNPAID TICKETS! As I said I made that comment just to see what you would say and you in your complete stupidity think you have some ground to stand on when you don't.
But let's play your game, what kind of doofus charges somebody with a crime that was never committed. What kind of doofus arrests a person for violating a fabricated charge and then admits at trial that no crime occurred? Those are the people you support.
As for speeding oh yes I've gotten several and paid them all, all without arrest. I paid them the day I got them or within a month. No arrests made.
Lastly pay close attention dumbf**k if I do something whether it's right or it was wrong I never say someone else did it. I don't pass blame nor hide from anything. But when people spread bullsh!t about me then damn straight I will say I DID NOT DO IT! and then dare them to prove it.
Case in point the directed verdict on my case. So STFU asswipe!
"I paid them the day I got them" Really FKtard? You expect ANYBODY to believe that. POLICE don't enter their tickets until their tour of duty ends. Tickets CAN NOT be paid the day they are issued. Do you know the back log courts have? YOU were just BUSTED LYING that makes you a LIAR. Everything you have said to this point is not credible because you have been PROVEN to be a LIAR. Enough said idiot..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6608 Sep 26, 2013
Before the moderators remove that post...
I'm not mad I'm just astounded how "wow" can be that incredibly stupid.
Oh I've dealt with ignorant people who learn and then are no longer ignorant. "Wow" however is purposely being stupid.
Intentionally chooses to be ignorant.
So in all things poetic what an apropos name "wow"
See above post LIAR!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6609 Sep 26, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>"I paid them the day I got them" Really FKtard? You expect ANYBODY to believe that. POLICE don't enter their tickets until their tour of duty ends. Tickets CAN NOT be paid the day they are issued. Do you know the back log courts have? YOU were just BUSTED LYING that makes you a LIAR. Everything you have said to this point is not credible because you have been PROVEN to be a LIAR. Enough said idiot..
So then you can't understand a generalization and plus further proof you can't read. Go back and read this line "or within a month."

But let's discuss your ignorance once again...

The officer issues you a WRITTEN ticket which you can take to the municipal court and pay it on the same day.

Because what makes your remark incredibly stupid is...what did police do before computers? So then in the arch ages you had to wait several months to pay a ticket because the officer had to wait til he returned to the station, get to a typewriter, file it, then someone else enters the record into the logs, then it's registered with the court. Seriously that's how you think? So now with computers all of that happens within seconds, plus the fact police have computer access in their vehicles.

But even better I know a guy who got pulled over in the Phoenix area, driving ridiculously fast. He pulled over in response to the officer and told the officer, "please take me to the station so I can take care of this right now." The officer escorted him the station where he paid a few hundred for his speeding ticket, apologized to the officer and went on his way.

Lastly I don't need to lie to you what the hell would that accomplish? You're an ass I really don't care what you believe. I'm just replying to your posts so I can continue to let you know how stupid you are!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,367
Gang problems in Las Cruces (Sep '07) 3 hr DesertLady 168
Robin Colts was not murdered by Debbie or James (Dec '10) Sat Fact only 7
Columbus man pleads guilty in human trafficking Sep 11 LuzAranda 13
Consaul found guilty of causing nephew's brain ... (Mar '08) Sep 10 anonymous 12
sex needed Sep 10 placitas roy 2
Aiming for the Stars: Celebrating Rocket Scient... Sep 8 GodfreyJenkins 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Dona Ana County was issued at September 16 at 4:13AM MDT

•••
•••
•••

Mesilla Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••