Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Comments (Page 291)

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

I agree wrote:
<quoted text>...waste all of that tax payer money is a complete moron!
Speaking of wasting taxpayer money, as I've already stated Susana and her co-conspirators falsely charged me with a crime they knew never happened.

So the taxpayers of New Mexico paid all the court costs. Paid the prosecutors to technically do nothing. Paid the prosecutors investigators who never really investigated. The state;s case was fully paid by the taxpayers over work they did NOT do. Now that's wasting money.

Ah but the sticking point is the taxpayers paid for my court appointed attorney...so thank you.
Jim Bob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of wasting taxpayer money, as I've already stated Susana and her co-conspirators falsely charged me with a crime they knew never happened.

So the taxpayers of New Mexico paid all the court costs. Paid the prosecutors to technically do nothing. Paid the prosecutors investigators who never really investigated. The state;s case was fully paid by the taxpayers over work they did NOT do. Now that's wasting money.

Ah but the sticking point is the taxpayers paid for my court appointed attorney...so thank you.
So who finally paid your traffic tickets, Dumbass?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, dumbass. I didn't stay in jail I paid to get out. Could you be more stupid?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to really stress how stupid you are...

Even if I didn't pay I technically would have paid by staying in jail. Now you would jump at the chance to say that my night in jail costs taxpayers, but then you just would conveniently setting aside the fact that I'm a taxpayer so either way I paid.

Come back when you have better facts, take your time, you need it.
zahid03226469129

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

all gay bottom islamabad and pindi conect me for real enjoy m 27
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Too funny.
Care to give a description of yourself so that when you actually do come to El Paso I'll know who I might be looking for. That's if you even came.
Also if you were to meet at the Bridge ask for a customs inspector, and he''l gladly point you to where I am.
I was there COWARD. You are nothing but a snot nose big mouth little punk. You challenge me, I accept the challenge, drive down to that shyt hole El Paso and you are a no show. You probably have a good excuse though, like you got arrested again I'm sure..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Also to really stress how stupid you are...
Even if I didn't pay I technically would have paid by staying in jail. Now you would jump at the chance to say that my night in jail costs taxpayers, but then you just would conveniently setting aside the fact that I'm a taxpayer so either way I paid.
Come back when you have better facts, take your time, you need it.
You truly are a certifiable IDIOT!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I was there COWARD. You are nothing but a snot nose big mouth little punk. You challenge me, I accept the challenge, drive down to that shyt hole El Paso and you are a no show. You probably have a good excuse though, like you got arrested again I'm sure..
Really?

If you were what were you wearing? I wouldn't know you from a hole in the ground!

However I'll pretend you were so I ask again what were you wearing, what do you look like, what time were you there and exactly where were you?

So I sit in my vehicle just wondering what you look like. You obviously didn't look for me. Can't miss me. If you're really going to come down here pick a better location. Like a police station or are you scared?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are a certifiable IDIOT!
You;re calling me dumb for paying traffic tickets? Make up your fricking mind!

First I'm various names because you say the taxpayers paid them and now after reading that I paid them you call me an idiot.

However the real funny thing is what if none of that is true. I've never been in jail for a traffic ticket just looked forward to your response. Painted a great picture of you by the way.
Levee

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Both of you are idiots. Justice's ego is even bigger than his mouth, and wow is an angry ignoramus.

Why are you hijacking this thread? Start your own.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

<quoted text>
You;re calling me dumb for paying traffic tickets? Make up your fricking mind!
First I'm various names because you say the taxpayers paid them and now after reading that I paid them you call me an idiot.
However the real funny thing is what if none of that is true. I've never been in jail for a traffic ticket just looked forward to your response. Painted a great picture of you by the way.
Coo Coo, Coo Coo, you really are certifiably crazy. You are such a joke. You should really get that big bucket head of yours examined. What a waste of all that space to fit only a pea brain inside. Anyway you slice this you are a criminal, you spent time in jail because of your own actions. It's nobodies fault but your own. You got what you deserved, you are a jail bird. You are also mentally unstable and should seek help before you hurt yourself or somebody..
Levee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Let go of my Eggo wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you STFU and go somewhere else? You sound like a little whiny stupid punk biotch. Now don't post again boy..
Waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

Coward
Really

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaa waaaaaaaaa
Coward
looks like you are the one he is slapping around on this thread. He owns you. lol..
Levee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>looks like you are the one he is slapping around on this thread. He owns you. lol..
.........not when you have to make up three different screen names to deal with it.

Waaaaa waaaaaaa
Levee 2

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
.........not when you have to make up three different screen names to deal with it.
Waaaaa waaaaaaa
You sound like such a little crying whining pathetic PUNK! I bet you are justice is just a choices twin sister..
Levee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Levee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like such a little crying whining pathetic PUNK! I bet you are justice is just a choices twin sister..
How many names do you need to deal with me?

Crying little coward.

Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa
Currently

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Levee wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names do you need to deal with me?
Crying little coward.
Waaaaaaa waaaaaaaa
I am using 12 different sock-puppets not counting this new one. You act like such a scared little biotch. Don't be afraid sweetie, you're safe behind that screen..
Levee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Why do you need so many sock puppets, little girl?
Levee 3

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Levee wrote:
Why do you need so many sock puppets, little girl?
Because you crying about them entertains me. Please continue, I am fascinated by idiots..
Levee

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Levee 3 wrote:
<quoted text>Because you crying about them entertains me. Please continue, I am fascinated by idiots..
Oh, don't worry, I have all day to watch you squeal like a little coward.

At least justice has intelligence; you are blatantly stupid, which is far more intolerable than a big ego.

Now, bring on more, sniveling coward.

Waaaaaaa waaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,801 - 5,820 of6,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mesilla Discussions

Search the Mesilla Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 68,114
affrique (May '12) 4 hr Sailboat1107 209
Review: Pueblo Cafe Wed Super hungry 1
Looking for Curtis and Dana Adams Alm (Apr '13) Mon looking 3
Shake shops becoming cool spots to hang out (May '11) Mon victoria 80
imperial presidency Jul 5 Elsie YesSir 2
Las Cruces man arrested for sexually assaulting... Jul 5 Elsie YesSir 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mesilla Jobs

•••