Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6450 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

U R COWARD

Alamogordo, NM

#6554 Sep 19, 2013
justice is just a choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any evidence to prove he wasn't convicted? Do you have any evidence whatsoever that the mother isn't deceitful?
As for you claiming I'm guilty of what exactly? And what evidence do you have? Hmmm it's on record that I was innocent and the judge ordered it. So then your statement has no basis in fact.
As for calling, well typing me a coward, come to El Paso, Texas and say it to my face...if you are so bold.
You have been in jail the mother has not. You have absolutely ZERO credibility. As far as going to El Paso, I wouldn't waste my time or gas on a big mouth punk like you but if you ever make it this way COWARD just post your location..

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#6555 Sep 19, 2013
U R COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>You have been in jail the mother has not. You have absolutely ZERO credibility. As far as going to El Paso, I wouldn't waste my time or gas on a big mouth punk like you but if you ever make it this way COWARD just post your location..
Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.

As for my jail-time under a fraudulently obtained warrant also under a charge they admitted at trial never happened is tantamount to kidnapping and severe violation of my federal rights.

But like you the FBI and other higherups are cowards. They don't want to admit that the system fails and that they chose to ignore the truth when it was soundly presented to them.

As for me visiting Alamogordo if that's where you are...well take note coward I challenged you and you declined that makes you the inferior being and the magnificent coward that you are. But again as for me going to a location that you haven't even proven you are in nor given any proof to your identity so on this very thread in anonymity you can say that you were there and I never showed up.

I am not going to play this game with you. I'll say I'll be at Alamogordo High and then you'll post on here that I never showed up when in fact I did.

So how about you stick to the original challenge, man up, and bring yourself to El Paso. I'll post a video that you came and you can call me a coward to my face and then leave. What do you think is going to happen? All you'll be doing is calling me a name. I didn't succumb to that stupid shit when I was kid. Sticks and stones. Your little words won't do anything except make me laugh. Does it make you more of a man to call me names? That's hilarious.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6556 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.
As for my jail-time under a fraudulently obtained warrant also under a charge they admitted at trial never happened is tantamount to kidnapping and severe violation of my federal rights.
But like you the FBI and other higherups are cowards. They don't want to admit that the system fails and that they chose to ignore the truth when it was soundly presented to them.
As for me visiting Alamogordo if that's where you are...well take note coward I challenged you and you declined that makes you the inferior being and the magnificent coward that you are. But again as for me going to a location that you haven't even proven you are in nor given any proof to your identity so on this very thread in anonymity you can say that you were there and I never showed up.
I am not going to play this game with you. I'll say I'll be at Alamogordo High and then you'll post on here that I never showed up when in fact I did.
So how about you stick to the original challenge, man up, and bring yourself to El Paso. I'll post a video that you came and you can call me a coward to my face and then leave. What do you think is going to happen? All you'll be doing is calling me a name. I didn't succumb to that stupid shit when I was kid. Sticks and stones. Your little words won't do anything except make me laugh. Does it make you more of a man to call me names? That's hilarious.
You really are delusional. Too bad you didn't seek mental help when you were incarcerated. You sound so lonely, scared and paranoid. I hope you don't own guns. Please seek the mental help you need..

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6557 Sep 19, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>You really are delusional. Too bad you didn't seek mental help when you were incarcerated. You sound so lonely, scared and paranoid. I hope you don't own guns. Please seek the mental help you need..
I don't need mental help, aside from responding to your posts...

How in the world am I delusional? You might be since you believe whatever Martinez says.

I don't need guns. I don't hunt.

As for mental help...my I.Q. is significantly higher than yours. So when are you coming to El Paso? Brave soul which I use loosely.
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6558 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't need mental help, aside from responding to your posts...
How in the world am I delusional? You might be since you believe whatever Martinez says.
I don't need guns. I don't hunt.
As for mental help...my I.Q. is significantly higher than yours. So when are you coming to El Paso? Brave soul which I use loosely.
I will be in El Paso at the Bridge of the Americas at 1 a.m. I look forward to meeting you there.
FORTSWAMP

Glendale, AZ

#6559 Sep 19, 2013
I think wrote:
<quoted text>the statement is correct. Everybody in your little fairytale is innocent except you. You are the only guilty party that evidence points to. Susana has more intestinal fortitude than a coward like you will ever have..
Are you talking about the intestinal fortitude that cost Dona Ana County taxpayers $15.5 million with the Stephen Slevin case?

I believe they call that intestinal ineptitude!

The Halloween fairytale about an innocent man(Alvaro Nunez-Hernanadez) mistakenly held for 43 days while being charged for 2nd degree murder back in 2007 points to a legacy that never knew the meaning of ACCOUNTABILITY!

The most recent evidence,(the last 9 months) points to a prior SWAMP, in the DA's office, whose stench can only be found at www.disintegratingjustice.com !
Ralph West

High Rolls Mountain Park, NM

#6560 Sep 19, 2013
more spam. thanks
Martinez is the GREATEST

Alamogordo, NM

#6561 Sep 19, 2013
She wins reelection EASY! Eat it democraps..
Jim Bob

United States

#6562 Sep 19, 2013
<quoted text>Well I've been in jail for unpaid traffic tickets didn't know that made me a hardcore felon.
It doesn't. It makes you criminally STUPID! People as stupid as you should be locked up forever!
I agree

Alamogordo, NM

#6564 Sep 20, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't. It makes you criminally STUPID! People as stupid as you should be locked up forever!
anybody who would get locked up for traffic tickets and waste all of that tax payer money is a complete moron!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6565 Sep 20, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Stupid is charging somebody with a crime that never took place and then admitting that at trial 4 years later. That's stupid.

However more stupid is someone like you who supports the aforementioned fools.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6566 Sep 20, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I will be in El Paso at the Bridge of the Americas at 1 a.m. I look forward to meeting you there.
Too funny.

Care to give a description of yourself so that when you actually do come to El Paso I'll know who I might be looking for. That's if you even came.

Also if you were to meet at the Bridge ask for a customs inspector, and he''l gladly point you to where I am.

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6567 Sep 20, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>...waste all of that tax payer money is a complete moron!
Speaking of wasting taxpayer money, as I've already stated Susana and her co-conspirators falsely charged me with a crime they knew never happened.

So the taxpayers of New Mexico paid all the court costs. Paid the prosecutors to technically do nothing. Paid the prosecutors investigators who never really investigated. The state;s case was fully paid by the taxpayers over work they did NOT do. Now that's wasting money.

Ah but the sticking point is the taxpayers paid for my court appointed attorney...so thank you.
Jim Bob

Mesa, AZ

#6568 Sep 20, 2013
<quoted text>Speaking of wasting taxpayer money, as I've already stated Susana and her co-conspirators falsely charged me with a crime they knew never happened.

So the taxpayers of New Mexico paid all the court costs. Paid the prosecutors to technically do nothing. Paid the prosecutors investigators who never really investigated. The state;s case was fully paid by the taxpayers over work they did NOT do. Now that's wasting money.

Ah but the sticking point is the taxpayers paid for my court appointed attorney...so thank you.
So who finally paid your traffic tickets, Dumbass?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6569 Sep 20, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I did, dumbass. I didn't stay in jail I paid to get out. Could you be more stupid?

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6570 Sep 20, 2013
Jim Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Also to really stress how stupid you are...

Even if I didn't pay I technically would have paid by staying in jail. Now you would jump at the chance to say that my night in jail costs taxpayers, but then you just would conveniently setting aside the fact that I'm a taxpayer so either way I paid.

Come back when you have better facts, take your time, you need it.
zahid03226469129

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#6571 Sep 20, 2013
all gay bottom islamabad and pindi conect me for real enjoy m 27
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6573 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Too funny.
Care to give a description of yourself so that when you actually do come to El Paso I'll know who I might be looking for. That's if you even came.
Also if you were to meet at the Bridge ask for a customs inspector, and he''l gladly point you to where I am.
I was there COWARD. You are nothing but a snot nose big mouth little punk. You challenge me, I accept the challenge, drive down to that shyt hole El Paso and you are a no show. You probably have a good excuse though, like you got arrested again I'm sure..
WOW

Alamogordo, NM

#6574 Sep 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Also to really stress how stupid you are...
Even if I didn't pay I technically would have paid by staying in jail. Now you would jump at the chance to say that my night in jail costs taxpayers, but then you just would conveniently setting aside the fact that I'm a taxpayer so either way I paid.
Come back when you have better facts, take your time, you need it.
You truly are a certifiable IDIOT!

“Freedom is never free”

El Paso, Texas

#6575 Sep 21, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>I was there COWARD. You are nothing but a snot nose big mouth little punk. You challenge me, I accept the challenge, drive down to that shyt hole El Paso and you are a no show. You probably have a good excuse though, like you got arrested again I'm sure..
Really?

If you were what were you wearing? I wouldn't know you from a hole in the ground!

However I'll pretend you were so I ask again what were you wearing, what do you look like, what time were you there and exactly where were you?

So I sit in my vehicle just wondering what you look like. You obviously didn't look for me. Can't miss me. If you're really going to come down here pick a better location. Like a police station or are you scared?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Aug 27 Norbert of Norview 71,944
News Gov. Martinez appoints Las Crucen to judicial p... (Mar '11) Aug 25 Robbie 23
News A local intstitution Aug 14 EarthwrightsDesigns 1
News Tempers flare over proposed food stamps changes Aug 11 Joel 69
News Different Sparky's signature is the draw for 'A... Aug 11 I love the southwest 1
News Former Lincoln County officer reinstated - Ruid... (Jan '11) Oct '14 Rose K 51
News Things To Do 8/14-8/20 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Golly Gee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages