Martinez prefers to stick to issues

Martinez prefers to stick to issues

There are 6880 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Martinez prefers to stick to issues. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Republican gubernatorial candidate Susana Martinez is traveling around New Mexico this week to meet with constituents and listen to their concerns.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Your

Albuquerque, NM

#5965 May 28, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
Disintegrating Justice opened the eyes of many voters in Dona Ana County and had an impact on Amy Orlando, and all Martinez appointees. They were all ousted. This book just might be the reason Susana loses her next election. I don't see any Democrat that is popular enough to challenge her but this books seems to me gives them a wild card. I'm going to keep an eye on this.
shameless promotion of a terribly written book stinks. Are you the author or one of his lackeys?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5966 May 28, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
I want to thank the people who mentioned the book, Disintegrating Justice. I ordered a copy of the book and it's the best book I've ever read in my life. I hope this man writes another part to it, it truly opened my eyes about Susana Martinez. This man backs his facts with the articles on his website disintegratingjustice.com . Truly amazing story.
That is one of the most shamelessly transparent plugs for a book I've ever seen. At least when Limbaugh is trying to sell you something, he's honest about it.

How many copies you sold so far?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5967 May 28, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
Disintegrating Justice opened the eyes of many voters in Dona Ana County and had an impact on Amy Orlando, and all Martinez appointees. They were all ousted. This book just might be the reason Susana loses her next election. I don't see any Democrat that is popular enough to challenge her but this books seems to me gives them a wild card. I'm going to keep an eye on this.
Answer me this: Why should anyone in New Mexico use a work of fiction written by a Texan who worked for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections as a guide to New Mexico politics?
kellyservices

Glendale, AZ

#5968 May 28, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
I want to thank the people who mentioned the book, Disintegrating Justice. I ordered a copy of the book and it's the best book I've ever read in my life. I hope this man writes another part to it, it truly opened my eyes about Susana Martinez. This man backs his facts with the articles on his website disintegratingjustice.com . Truly amazing story.
Send a copy to Ryan Kelly. Apparently he doesn't get out much down in El Paso! lmao

Thanks for your service and spreading the truth!

www.disintegratingjustice.com

Bookem Dano!
organicblueplate special

Glendale, AZ

#5969 May 28, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer me this: Why should anyone in New Mexico use a work of fiction written by a Texan who worked for the Arizona Dept. of Corrections as a guide to New Mexico politics?
How about when the taxpayers of Dona Ana county get stuck with a non-fictional $15.5 million lawsuit after the former DA, Susana Martinez, failed to prosecute Stephen Slevin for extreme DUI, driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest while being incarcerated for ONLY 22 months!

Check please!
All

Albuquerque, NM

#5970 May 28, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most shamelessly transparent plugs for a book I've ever seen. At least when Limbaugh is trying to sell you something, he's honest about it.
five of them, and all to himself.
yourbusted

Glendale, AZ

#5971 May 28, 2013
Your wrote:
<quoted text>
shameless promotion of a terribly written book stinks. Are you the author or one of his lackeys?
This book is one of the main reasons the stench is gone from the 3rd Judicial District Court in Dona Ana county.

Daniel Rivera exposed the Martinez swamp legacy and the voters of Dona Ana county elected Mark D'Antonio to drain it!

Good Riddance!

God Bless the SwampBusters!

“The Gruber pile lies still”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5972 May 28, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they've sold enough copies to cover the $15.5 million tab Martinez left the taxpayers. None the less, their shameless attempt to plug the ineptitude of the former DA is to be admired! lmao

“US Navy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5973 May 28, 2013
Lol, conspiracy lunatics abound hating our Awesome Governor Martinez. The three of you and the fake who wrote the book were probably prosecuted by her and hoping for revenge.

Susana wins again in 2014
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#5974 May 28, 2013
Hmmm CornDogz...

Directed Verdict because there was no evidence to support the charge and the prosecution themselves admit at trial that no crime occurred.

You were saying?
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5975 May 28, 2013
organicblueplatespecial wrote:
<quoted text>
How about when the taxpayers of Dona Ana county get stuck with a non-fictional $15.5 million lawsuit after the former DA, Susana Martinez, failed to prosecute Stephen Slevin for extreme DUI, driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest while being incarcerated for ONLY 22 months!
Check please!
Blah blah blah. The nation is sue happy, big deal. A lot of people don't get prosecuted for DUI.

She's the governor now, and will be re-elected.
randy

Atlanta, GA

#5976 May 28, 2013
susanna us a ignorant out if touch bitch who represents out state hispanics and women.poorly she will not get amd reelected and I am sure Texas will suffer greatly because all she does is help Texas at new mexicos expense and on several other big issues she has covered up for wrongdoing
Retired Veteran

Lovington, NM

#5978 May 28, 2013
Wow ! This book sure has a lot of people upset. Many of us in the Hobbs community are inspired by the courage of the author to talk about what really takes place in Dona Ana County. Denish supporters knew she was crooked just did not know to what extent. If you read in the book they were trying to get a Federal law enforcement officer fired by generating a false report stating the man was arrested which was false. Only people who are sick with power and filth do that kind of thing. Martinez is a very dishonest women and should be ashamed. This book will go down as recorded history explaining how that town operates under Martinez control. I served in two wars and this lady reminds me of Hitler. I don't believe this man wrote the book for publicity or money. There is no money in the book business. Seems to me he wrote it to expose the truth and in the service Honor is all about the truth. I admire that.
Only

Albuquerque, NM

#5979 May 29, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
Wow ! This book sure has a lot of people upset. Many of us in the Hobbs community are inspired by the courage of the author to talk about what really takes place in Dona Ana County. Denish supporters knew she was crooked just did not know to what extent. If you read in the book they were trying to get a Federal law enforcement officer fired by generating a false report stating the man was arrested which was false. Only people who are sick with power and filth do that kind of thing. Martinez is a very dishonest women and should be ashamed. This book will go down as recorded history explaining how that town operates under Martinez control. I served in two wars and this lady reminds me of Hitler. I don't believe this man wrote the book for publicity or money. There is no money in the book business. Seems to me he wrote it to expose the truth and in the service Honor is all about the truth. I admire that.
because of your shameless promotion of it - crybaby.
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#5980 May 29, 2013
Retired Veteran wrote:
She reminds you of Hitler? You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about Hitler.

No money in the book business? Again, your an idiot. Tell Stephen King or J.K. Rowling there is no money in the book business.

I doubt you have experience as a security guard let alone serving in two wars. It's one thing to be against Susana Martinez for her political ideas, but they way you rabidly anti-Martinez people act, you make asses of yourselves.

Because you are irrational, you actually HELP her win elections.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5981 May 29, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
She reminds you of Hitler? You are an idiot. You obviously don't know anything about Hitler.
No money in the book business? Again, your an idiot. Tell Stephen King or J.K. Rowling there is no money in the book business.
I doubt you have experience as a security guard let alone serving in two wars. It's one thing to be against Susana Martinez for her political ideas, but they way you rabidly anti-Martinez people act, you make asses of yourselves.
Because you are irrational, you actually HELP her win elections.
Retired Veteran describes the character of Hitler's essence well. Hitler was clinically speaking, a sociopath and Susana Martinez, while nowhere near Hitler's brutality, shows the same disdain for "other" humans as did Hitler.
Dorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5982 May 29, 2013
Gorky wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Veteran describes the character of Hitler's essence well. Hitler was clinically speaking, a sociopath and Susana Martinez, while nowhere near Hitler's brutality, shows the same disdain for "other" humans as did Hitler.
is what your name should be after the ignorant statement above.
thousandtrialsfr omnowhere

Glendale, AZ

#5983 May 29, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah. The nation is sue happy, big deal. A lot of people don't get prosecuted for DUI.
She's the governor now, and will be re-elected.
Blah, blah, blah! OMG!

And a lot of people(what's your name..who's your DA.DA.DA)don't get prosecuted for 2nd degree murder and held mistakenly for 43 days.

And a lot of people don't get prosecuted('there you go again, you say you want your freedom') for 5 years before their two day trial begins and......WHOOOOOP! Have it end with a DIRECTED VERDICT!

And you say a lot of people who get arrested for extreme DUI while driving a stolen vehicle and resisting arrest don't get prosectuted after being locked up for 22 months in jail?

Sounds almost like a Hollywood script. Or maybe he just stayed at the 'Detention Center Express' in Dona Ana county! lmao.

Only the Martinez SWAMP could produce fictional facts like these!

lunarmodulelandi ng

Glendale, AZ

#5984 May 29, 2013
CornDogz wrote:
Lol, conspiracy lunatics abound hating our Awesome Governor Martinez. The three of you and the fake who wrote the book were probably prosecuted by her and hoping for revenge.
Susana wins again in 2014
Susana is good,
Susana is great.
Break out the chocolate cake!
Susana Martinez, good for you NM!!!
Is 'Dirty Downs' a conspiracy?

Damn F.B.I., Attorney Generals Office and State Auditors should know better!lmao

Save me a piece pal.
Gorky

Albuquerque, NM

#5985 May 29, 2013
Dorky wrote:
<quoted text>
is what your name should be after the ignorant statement above.
Enlighten me, oh brilliant one! How was my statement ignorant? Why am I therefore ignorant?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Safari 9 hr Old School 1
billary for prison 2016 Mon Bloodonhishands 1
please come see me Jul 25 Yes Baby 27
News NMSU plans to eliminate 126 jobs Jul 25 Really 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 24 TWP 72,037
News Felon pleads guilty to possessing firearm Jul 21 Gloria 1
KING OBAMA and billary too! Jul 17 Bloodonhishands 1

Mesilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages