Mayor: Nothing to LULAC bias claims

Mayor: Nothing to LULAC bias claims

There are 5 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Mayor: Nothing to LULAC bias claims. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

The number of people gathered Friday night in the Mesilla municipal courtroom, where the town's board of trustees also meets, could have easily rivaled a regularly scheduled board meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Sick of It

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 4, 2012
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of these Hispanic activists crying bias. If they don't like it here, leave!
Elsie YesSir

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Feb 5, 2012
"Sick of It" judges the actions very unfairly. I am of the opinion that if "Sick of It" does not like it here, then it should be "Sick of It" who should leave. I am not Hispanic, but Hispanics do have a valid complaint on many issues, and they were here first. Certainly way before "Sick of It" was here. I feel certain of that.
Sick of It

Omaha, NE

#3 Feb 5, 2012
Elsie YesSir wrote:
"Sick of It" judges the actions very unfairly. I am of the opinion that if "Sick of It" does not like it here, then it should be "Sick of It" who should leave. I am not Hispanic, but Hispanics do have a valid complaint on many issues, and they were here first. Certainly way before "Sick of It" was here. I feel certain of that.
You don't know "jack" about me so STFU!
Too

Santa Fe, NM

#4 Feb 5, 2012
Sick of It wrote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick of these Hispanic activists crying bias. If they don't like it here, leave!
bad - stop the obvious racist bias and you won't hear about it. Mesilla has been a hispanic town for hundreds of years,despite efforts to displace them.
Really

Omaha, NE

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Mesilla needs to shape up. It's in American, is it not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) 3 hr XandO 6,803
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Thu Carl 72,024
GUARD our BORDERS Feb 8 ILLEGALS GANGS CA... 1
OSAMA BIN BARAK MUSSOLINI MAOBAMA (Muslim or a ... Feb 4 Bloodonhishands 1
News Robbery suspect commits suicide - Alamogordo Da... (Feb '08) Feb 3 Andkg 95
La Clinica de Familia Mental Health Jan 31 frustrated and de... 2
South Central Regional Transit Jan 31 wondering 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages