2 arrested after setting fire to Mesilla Valley Hospital (9:45 ...

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Two juveniles were taken into custody by the Las Cruces Police Department late Sunday evening after they allegedly set fire in the higher security area of Mesilla Valley Hospital.
Comments
21 - 30 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
leo

Rio Rancho, NM

#22 May 29, 2012
my son stayed there 5 days and he enjoyed the stay because they helped him. he said it was anice atmosphere and he liked talking with his therepist. hesaid one girl wanted to stay there permanent.i guess it all depends on how you look at it.

“ keep the loonies on the path.”

Since: Aug 10

Detroit

#23 Jul 12, 2012
Gotta keep the loonies on the path...
Ryan

Palm Coast, FL

#24 Aug 24, 2012
This program must have changed a lot in the past year. I know they have a lot of new leadership. My child went there recently (2012) and it was the best thing to ever happen to him. He was bounced around a few facilities in NM, but this is the only one that actually worked with us and actually helped him.
richard ponce

El Paso, TX

#25 Dec 19, 2012
I am glad they bad ass fuck mvh I had been placed there an was held a year cuz of lies my mom said an now I have anger problems cuz the ppl there would Pisa u of on purpose that place is for ppl who should be in stra jackets not me lol
George

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Dec 19, 2012
jesse wrote:
that hospital sucked major ass, the food tasted like dog shit and it hardley seemed like the staff didn,t give a fuck. The groups were a major waste of time. The only thing i liked was playing basketball because that happens to be one of my favorite sports. i waz there in the summer of 2007 and let me tell u instead of a hospital rehab type setting it felt more like a prison. i take that back i think prisoners even have better off than we did at this place this place waz hell..........
For God's sake, you were there because you have personal problems and all you can do is complain about how everything else is messed up. Are you well now?
George

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Dec 19, 2012
richard ponce wrote:
I am glad they bad ass fuck mvh I had been placed there an was held a year cuz of lies my mom said an now I have anger problems cuz the ppl there would Pisa u of on purpose that place is for ppl who should be in stra jackets not me lol
WHAT!!! Check yourself back in...now.
Gene

White Sands Missile Range, NM

#28 Dec 19, 2012
It's too bad MVH doesn't offer a remedial English class to their patients.
GiGi

Albuquerque, NM

#29 Feb 6, 2013
My boyfriend currently just went here (2013) and from reading all the comments im a little scared for him! Can someone give me reinsurance that this is a good helpful place?
Ryan

United States

#30 Feb 23, 2013
GiGi wrote:
My boyfriend currently just went here (2013) and from reading all the comments im a little scared for him! Can someone give me reinsurance that this is a good helpful place?
Yes it is a fine place to receive care. Staff and doctors extremely knowledgeable and most importantly caring. They will take good care of your loved one as they did mine. I did my homework before going there and this article is extremely old and the people who had bad experiences look when they were there. 2006-2009. My loved had a wonderful experience and continues to do well. The food could be better but what's important is they kept him safe and as I said before doing great.
Lashawnda

Greensboro, NC

#31 Mar 26, 2013
ryan wrote:
i went to this place in 2007 and it sucked ****
I went there in 07 too lol it does suck I hate it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr J RULES 68,991
Admitted sex solicitation leads to censure of D... 9 hr Glynn Wilson 1
Las Cruces Hospital for John Hummer? 17 hr Franklin Sutton 1
affrique (May '12) 18 hr Sailboat1107 218
Schoonover jumps, eats up Gutierrez news 18 hr Richard Matthews 1
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 19 hr Charles Ciswell 3
Things To Do 8/14-8/20 Aug 14 Golly Gee 1
•••
•••
•••