Dreams do come true

Dreams do come true

There are 42 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from May 23, 2011, titled Dreams do come true. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Each graduating fifth-grade student at Mesilla Elementary School attached a message Monday to the string a balloon that also carried his or her goals and aspirations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#60 May 25, 2011
Gus wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention, I don't care what degree you SAY you have?...Maybe if you would spend more time TEACHING instead of creating touchy-feely "bridging ceremonies" then the kids would pass the tests, HMMM? Then the kids could feel good about accomplising something other then letting go of a string.
NOTE TO MODERATOR: How is it that any comment using IggyKat's own admitted words and links to them are being censored? There is nothing abusive in the comments that have been censored either. All they have done is exposed this person's never ending deceit, especially when she is harassing other folks; yet, you have the audacity to censor the TRUTH about her. It's all her words coming back to bite her in the rear end. Her lies, not ours.

As I stated to you earlier today, until the loon decided to report the comment as "abuse", she makes all sorts of claims of an education. No proof of them either, just flapping her gums. Reading the April 24th Sound Off many of us were enlightened as to the levels of her deceit. She's claimed to have a Bachelors Degree in the following subjects: 1st Computer Science, 2nd in Education, 3rd in Psychology. Then when the person she was trolling exposed her lies, she decided to make a claim that she holds a Masters degree too. Funnier still is that in her attempts to harass the person, she inadvertently supplied a link to her claims that began some time back and have continued to spin the web of lies ever since.

First claim to hold a BS in Elementary Education which should have been a BA, which was the first indicator that she was fibbing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/las-cruces-...

She even announced that was her moniker before she changed it to IggyKat on the old forums she referenced & on the April 24th Sound Off.

The 2nd claim on another forum to the same person that she continually harasses claiming to hold a Bachelors in Psychology.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/farmington-...

If you'll notice she didn't respond as a reply either because she tries to have all comments censored that are unfavorable to her by exposing her lies.

The 3rd claim from the April 24th Sound Off of this year, where I and many others became aware of the levels she'll stoop to in order to hide her deceit. These are her own words again on #128.
IggyKat wrote:
Yes and you are not the only one who has furthered their education. I know have a masters in none other than, you got it Psychology. I'll take that apology now and I am also still waiting for you to "take care" of all your "friends" that have used your name in their childish and comical posts to me. Plenty of time to try to expose fake lies, but not enough time to do the moral and classy actions that you so claim to live by.
Note the 2nd sentence of yet another bogus claim. How anyone who lives their life on Topix day and night has obtained any degree and displays such horrific ignorance is troubling enough, but than to claim graduate degrees while on here all day making ludicrous claims is disturbing.

“Heroes aren't born”

Since: Apr 08

They are made!

#61 May 25, 2011
GY.. that's funny because my diploma and NMSU say differently

http://education.nmsu.edu/distance/eled.html

I HAVE NEVER STATED THAT I HAD A COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE... EVER. I stated this quite clearly on the link you posted and have continued to say so. You and your troll group are absolutely lying, and your link that you provided shows it. I currently hold a BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION, which I have said repeatedly. I also hold a Master's Degree in Psychology, which I have also said repeatedly, I did accidentally say that I had a bachelors in psych, but it was simply a mistake in typing. I HAVE NEVER HARASSED OR TROLLED ANYONE AND YOU CANNOT PROVE OTHERWISE. I HAVE HAD BIG DISAGREEMENTS WITH SEVERAL OTHER POSTERS, BUT HAVE NEVER HARASSED ANYONE. As a matter of fact if you look at the comments YOU linked to, it is VERY clear that the comments I made were cordial up to the point where the person responding began making false claims, just as you are doing. Also, I never initiated a conversation with the person you claimed I was trolling unless she used my name first in a derrogatory post or initiated the conversation. PROVE YOUR LIES, I DARE YOU TO TRY. I am very pointedly asking you to stop making false claims about me. I am still waiting for your band of trolls to "prove," as they said they would, that I claimed to have a Computer Science Degree, I never have. Despite the fact that your claims are ALL false, they are also a GROSS INTRUSION into my privacy as a poster on an anonymous site. My educational level is none of your business; however, because I am proud of it I gladly post it here. You are all cowards for behaving this way. I did not have time to address this before, which is why you did not receive a response from me sooner. Contrary to your sickness, I do not live on Topix. Lastly, if the moderators choose to remove your posts, that should tell you the quality of your words is inapropriate and uncalled for. It has nothing to do with me and everything to do with the subject matter being absolutely inappropriate. Yet again you have taken a decent thread and made it all about your "efforts to expose lies", as you say. Complete lunacy. This thread was not about this stupidity, it was about beautiful children. How sick are you to try to change the intent behind what was said here? You are deranged and not worth another word of my time. I know that as soon as I post this, you and your whole band will get on here and post more and more lies, and you can bet I will read them, but you will not get one more word out of me. My character stands in tact. Yours is still nonexistent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former President Clinton to campaign for Hillar... Thu Its you not them 145
attorney general meets in private with bill cli... Thu Bloodonhishands 1
News Martinez prefers to stick to issues (Jun '10) Jun 28 Harold P 6,867
bobsie twins (two liars on stage together) Jun 28 Bloodonhishands 1
please come see me Jun 28 Yes Baby 26
las cruces sun news sucks! Jun 27 Stopthepaperfools 2
affrique (May '12) Jun 26 anonymous 243

Mesilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages