Grub: Renoo's Thai Delight Regulars m...

Grub: Renoo's Thai Delight Regulars make the extra trip for Thai

There are 11 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 16, 2011, titled Grub: Renoo's Thai Delight Regulars make the extra trip for Thai. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

In Thailand, it is customary for friends to greet each other with a hug, and one of the first things they ask you when you come to visit is, "Are you hungry?" It's this kind of personal greeting many customers say they feel when they come to eat at Renoo's Thai Delight in Organ.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Delightful

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jun 16, 2011
I love this place. Thier sandwiches are the best. When my co-workers and I go there, we are always excited to try a new dish. Their Chai Thai Tea is amazing. Thank you Renoo, Larry and Sean for making Thai Delight a great place to eat.
Jane Doe

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Jun 16, 2011
They have great Pad Thai!! Good flavorful food and a nice change.
lc nm

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Jun 16, 2011
I went there once & this is not Thai food, never again!

Since: Feb 11

Rio Rancho, NM

#4 Jun 16, 2011
lc nm wrote:
Agree totally
Before Renoo

Las Cruces, NM

#5 Jun 16, 2011
lc nm wrote:
Did you go right before Renoo got there? Right before Renoo got there the food was aweful, but now the food is GREAT.
who took the pictures

Las Cruces, NM

#6 Jun 16, 2011
why does SN not put who took the pictures ... these are great images
who took the pictures

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Jun 16, 2011
who took these images ?
HDog

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Jun 21, 2011
YUMMERS!
leonard

Las Cruces, NM

#9 Jun 21, 2011
great for wsmr folks to eat lunch. you Wonder how far you can travel to eat on a half hour lunch break.?????????
Jane Doe

Las Cruces, NM

#10 Jun 22, 2011
leonard wrote:
great for wsmr folks to eat lunch. you Wonder how far you can travel to eat on a half hour lunch break.?????????
Then take some annual leave if you want to eat.
Ann Ortiz

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2012
Best Thai food ever! My favorite restaurant by far and well worth the drive. I'm from a big city so nothing in cruces is too far of a drive for me. Renoo is a great cook and an absolute doll. It's obvious she takes much pride in her cooking. Im a regular so she always comes out from the kitchen to say hello. The sweet sticky rice w mango is a must have for dessert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mesilla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Las Cruces Mayor Ken Miyagishima to seek divorce (Aug '12) Mar 24 watch dog2 15
Illegals may have Drivers License Military may not Mar 24 Upset Parent 2
News Las Cruces, New Mexico Sued to Remove 'Cruces" ... (Aug '06) Mar 21 Hey troll 8
News Cattle Baron founder/CEO dies (Dec '10) Mar 17 You need help 32
nm cafe director lied Mar 16 To the Clueless L... 3
News BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Waiter 79
Anyone Know "Doc" Daniel Brandt? Mar 14 Becka 11

Mesilla Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mesilla Mortgages