BREAKING: Mesilla deputy charged with drunken driving (7:30 p.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Mesilla's former law enforcement head avoided jail early Sunday after a drunken driving arrest.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 213 of213
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 09

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

Robert wrote:
There is also a big difference in a way you talk to people. For example Nick Hervol in Mesilla talks to people like they are pieces of crap and writes $500.00 tickets for parking in front of poorly marked, located in very unusual place curb cuts. All he does is collecting money for a town, antagonizing the people who came to visit. Posting the highest fine for first time offenders by him and semi retarded judge Fritz is not doing any good even though it appears to be good bussiness. Based on life expirience, I belive that drunk cop in police departement with 6 deputies is drinking with his buddies from work..........
Yes...You are right. I know this arogant guy Hervol also. In fact when 1 out of 6 cops in town gets caught driving drunk, who you think was he drinking with if not his buddies. This whole Mesilla Marshalles office is pathetic

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

hunkie boy wrote:
Hmmm. no ,hunkie boy is doing a study on pathetic losers, so happened New Mexico is conducive to my study,losing football teams, never a miss america, no pro athletes, great for my research!
"pathetic losers"..that is good desription of LCPD and Mesilla Marshals too...there is a little competition there
hunkie boy

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

above/hunkie boy will be in Las Cruces this weekend, i will shape things up!if i survive the drive from Lordsburgh to Las cruces, the ulgiest stretch of scenery anywhere.
Gotti like

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

I am made of teflon. Nothing sticks..
Gotti like

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

You cannot, and will not, keep a man down..Accept that.

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

hunkie boy wrote:
above/hunkie boy will be in Las Cruces this weekend, i will shape things up!if i survive the drive from Lordsburgh to Las cruces, the ulgiest stretch of scenery anywhere.
All New Mexico is the ulgiest stretch of scenery anywhere .full of the dumbest people anywhere
Mesilla resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

North Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>
Good It's time for a piece of trash to pay for all the crimes he comitted while he had his cute uniform.
Mesilla will not fire Serna. They didn't fire Sean Lucero when he had a pending DUI and other criminal charges filed against him. They didn't fire Gina Gentile when she had criminal charges filed against her. They haven't fired others when they were driving government vehicles with suspended drivers' licenses. Town hall is a hotbed of criminals....why would you think that Serna will be fired, much less be found guilty of DUI?
Steven

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Judged:

hunkie boy wrote:
Hmmm. no ,hunkie boy is doing a study on pathetic losers, so happened New Mexico is conducive to my study,losing football teams, never a miss america, no pro athletes, great for my research!
You are perfectly right. The capitol of looser USA : Las Crukas, North Mexico. People here are so pathetically stupid, it's beyond amazing they don't just die of stupidity. Of course they have to drink..they wake up in this pathetic place every morning. I woud be drunk too.
Steven

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2010

Mesilla resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Mesilla will not fire Serna. They didn't fire Sean Lucero when he had a pending DUI and other criminal charges filed against him. They didn't fire Gina Gentile when she had criminal charges filed against her. They haven't fired others when they were driving government vehicles with suspended drivers' licenses. Town hall is a hotbed of criminals....why would you think that Serna will be fired, much less be found guilty of DUI?
and people of Mesilla whole heartedly support their crooked cops and REALY stupid judge
DITTO

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Steven wrote:
<quoted text>
and people of Mesilla whole heartedly support their crooked cops and REALY stupid judge
pathetic backwards people
hunkie boy

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

OK< i just returned from a 4 day stay in Las CRuces. some improvement, f now a strong d, glad to be back in california!
lcnativemy azz

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Again, the point is...a dirty cop was charged?? with DUI. Is he above the law? NO. This man has got to be taken off the streets before he kills someone other than himself.
Mesillero

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Marshall Hervol telephoned me this afternoon to tell me of the whereabouts of my son. My boy has had a difficult childhood and has found himself plenty of trouble. Nick called me to ask if I knew of where the boy was living (which I was aware) for the sole purpose of letting me know. All the nay-sayers about Marshall Hervol probably have gave him reason. I am happy to have Marshall Hervol on the force in Mesilla looking out for us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 213 of213
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mesilla Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mesilla Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mesilla People Search