Ruidoso teacher charged - Ruidoso News

Ruidoso teacher charged - Ruidoso News

There are 35 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jul 18, 2011, titled Ruidoso teacher charged - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Ruidoso High School music teacher Danny Flores was charged Friday with contributing to the delinquency of a minor for alleged improper behavior with male students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Choir Student

Ruidoso, NM

#21 Jul 20, 2011
LCLiver wrote:
1: Just like you aren't from Dulce, I am not from Idaho.
2: I am from Ruidoso.
3: Why are you so defensive?
4: I am not "trolling" anyone, I just offer some general knowlege that you might want to heed.
5: Don't make so many assumptions (where I live, if I can/can't sing, that I like wrestling, that I am even a male). It really just makes you look stupid.
6: If you are so in love with baseball, why aren't you on the Osos? You aren't on the roster....
I'm defensive because I spent 10 years in choir from middle school through college and if you want to question my masculinity because of that, that makes you look stupid.

Yes, you are trolling.

Not on the Osos because quite frankly, I wasn't in baseball shape when the season started, but you'll see me on the roster playing second base next season.
Choir Student

Ruidoso, NM

#22 Jul 20, 2011
LCLiver wrote:
I agree with "WTF", you should have quit while you thought you were ahead. You sound like a young punk that has nothing better to do than not have a job and sit at your parents house because you didn't go to college, or went and dropped out. You sound like you work at Radio Shack or in construction, both being very mindless.
Now who's making assumptions, just FYI, have a job, own my house, finished college, married, and have a baby on the way, so keep on trolling.
Choir Student

Ruidoso, NM

#23 Jul 20, 2011
Ok I'm done. WTF and LC you are both right. I should have quit a long time ago. I posted on here in the first place to show my support for a good friend and a good man; and I let a bunch of nameless, faceless, people draw me into arguments and trash talking that really doesn't even matter in the grand scheme of things. I apologize if I offended anyone. You guys have a good time.

Peace
LCLiver

Denver, CO

#24 Jul 20, 2011
I apologize too :)

Have a good day and don't start any forest fires.

-Out
Confused

Alto, NM

#25 Jul 20, 2011
Thank you to the post from Resident. Dr. Harris and Ruidoso Schools did not file charges against Mr. Flores, the D.A. and Ruidoso Police Department did. I also agree that you are innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, it seems that the police and D.A. have some basis to be able to file these charges. Let's not attack each other over our opinions. Opinions do not mean that a person is wrong or right, it just means they are voicing how they feel.
John onehunglo

Alto, NM

#26 Jul 20, 2011
It's no wonder our youth doesn't trust public servant's the way they used to. I think this man should be locked up for a long time. It's time to take our schools back. WHAT YOU SAY PARENT'S YOU WITH ME? I'm sorry I was just excited from watching a Rocky Balboa marathon on tv. I don't actually care. lol! It sounds to me like he's guilty though, just saying. A good public stoning would do our community some good, talk about bringing a community together. I'll drink to that.
Oh my my

Grants, NM

#27 Jul 21, 2011
I have to say Mr. Flores has a wonderful character. His wife on the other hand I am surprised she is still a teacher, my personal experience with her not so great she would drive me to drinkin and find anyone to drink with if I was married to her.
Phil Lozarro

Alto, NM

#28 Jul 21, 2011
Choir Student wrote:
That was pretty mature Phil, somehow I knew someone was going to say that. You sir, are the reason that this town is called Rumordoso. People like you who would rather hide behind a keyboard and talk trash about me and a man who has served this community for 30 years. Oh, and if you knew anything about the situation, you would know that the Queen Bea, is Bea Harris, the superintendent of schools. Do some research before you shoot your mouth off or you just make yourself look stupid.
It is my experience that guys who like boys like em gangly, skinny & slight. Usually tow heads with feminine features. If that isn't you, be glad.
what

Carrizozo, NM

#29 Jul 21, 2011
Have to agree 100%. His wife is a hateful witch. As for Mr. Flores he has an outstanding record all these years. Sounds like a case of spoiled idiot teens who were not coddled so they came up with this plot.
Oh my my wrote:
I have to say Mr. Flores has a wonderful character. His wife on the other hand I am surprised she is still a teacher, my personal experience with her not so great she would drive me to drinkin and find anyone to drink with if I was married to her.
mee

Albuquerque, NM

#30 Jul 21, 2011
LCLiver wrote:
I agree with "WTF", you should have quit while you thought you were ahead. You sound like a young punk that has nothing better to do than not have a job and sit at your parents house because you didn't go to college, or went and dropped out. You sound like you work at Radio Shack or in construction, both being very mindless.
probably one of ruidoso's finest meth heads!!!
WTF

United States

#31 Jul 21, 2011
Choir Student wrote:
Maybe I'm just being "ignorant" again but I fail to see where you found me ignorant, but I'm sure you'll enlighten me, being the guru of infinite wisdom that you are. Have to catch up with you later though, got a baseball game today. GO OSOS!
You just proved my point, but I know you will fail to see how.
Really

United States

#32 Jul 21, 2011
what wrote:
Have to agree 100%. His wife is a hateful witch. As for Mr. Flores he has an outstanding record all these years. Sounds like a case of spoiled idiot teens who were not coddled so they came up with this plot.
<quoted text>
x

/true his wife needs some refining, but really!!! Flores has an outstanding record??? I have seen him belittle people in public and make fun of the less fortunate, not my idea of an ideal man. Oh yes lets not forget he is a catholic, confessing to the priest, then back to school on monday with a clear heart and redemption for his being a chester the molxxxxxr.
anon

Peoria, AZ

#33 Jul 22, 2011
Brings back memories of the Coach Hedin scandal a few years ago.
Resident

United States

#34 Jul 22, 2011
so by pleading no contest and smiling in the picture the paper posted, I am guuess he does not have to register as a sex offender. I can only hope the homes he visits do not have young boys in them and who is going to tell them what he did. You have got to love gm, say what you will be he is one hell of a lawyer.
Resident

United States

#35 Jul 22, 2011
damn that should have been "I am guessing he..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Face tattoo identifies man in Ruidoso home inva... (Oct '10) 12 hr FED 27
Kim Voorhies-Brock-Wood-Sanchez (Sep '11) 13 hr Gypsylady 19
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Fri maddog 8,867
Adult video (Sep '10) Nov 29 Angie 19
Contractor Recommendations Nov '16 Ymgarza 1
Finally, some life being pumped into Ruidoso Oct '16 Good Luck 16
Lincoln County Medical Center is Joke Oct '16 Pragmatist 3

Mescalero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance