Alamogordo police logs

Alamogordo police logs

There are 8 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Oct 17, 2009, titled Alamogordo police logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Editor's note: Police logs are provided to the Daily News by the Alamogordo Department of Public Safety.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

William L

Ogden, UT

#1 Oct 18, 2009
Most of these People are "Young Punks" trying to make a name for themselves !!

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Oct 18, 2009
I guess Michael Boswell will learn to turn down his freaking music when asked from now on.
For sure

Ivins, UT

#3 Oct 18, 2009
I see Jennifer Barry is back in the newspaper. I can't believe she still has her kids. CYFD where are you? Oh well. Looks like she was arrested just in time to get back into COPE and get XMAS presents for her kids! LOSER.....
Just wondering

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Oct 18, 2009
What about the guy David Wright that died?
I haven't heard anything even a breif description in the police logs. I saw the ambulance and police racing that day but havent seen anything? What happend?

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Oct 18, 2009
Just wondering wrote:
What about the guy David Wright that died?
I haven't heard anything even a breif description in the police logs. I saw the ambulance and police racing that day but havent seen anything? What happend?

I don't know. Is this what Jessika mentioned here?

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/alamogordo-...
ahhhhhhhhhhh

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Oct 20, 2009
wow
dissillusioned

Las Cruces, NM

#7 Jan 6, 2012
If you meet Jennifer Barry do not lend her money, rent her a house, or trust any word that comes out of her lying mouth. Just walk away, you will thank me in the end.
Dirtbag patrol

Las Cruces, NM

#8 Mar 4, 2012
I too have had an unfortunate association with your Jennifer Barry. She is still associated with the drug trade so if you buy any girl scout cookies from her daughter watch out for meth oil residue on your snickerdoodles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult video (Sep '10) 34 min Vanessa 17
Race Horses are Horses too 10 hr Horse Lover 1
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) Aug 23 jim logan 51
News Ruidoso police shoot armed, violent Texas man Aug 23 Michael Oshkienau 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
News Future Art Walk put on hold for ordinance review Aug 20 Sabu 2
Upper Canyon Campground Closed? (Jul '10) Aug 8 Patsy Copeland 23

Mescalero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance