Alamogordo police logs (11/30/2010)

Alamogordo police logs (11/30/2010)

There are 13 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Nov 29, 2010, titled Alamogordo police logs (11/30/2010). In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Amanda Winters, 26, of the 1100 block of Municipal Avenue, was arrested on a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged child abuse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

SOS

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2010
the low life's know when to steal from the church's! think it might be a inside job! merry xmas.
chuckles

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Wyatt Earp..nice name change dude,NOT
OhHereWeGo

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Nov 30, 2010
chuckles wrote:
Wyatt Earp..nice name change dude,NOT
The real estate agent formerly known as Gary Misener.
Just me

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I am glad to see Anthony Pamphill got arrested... I am a single girl and live by myself. He showed up at my house in the middle of the night Thursday night and tryed knocking on the door when I didn't answer he pryed my window up and was yelling for me to answer him. After I woke up scared out of my mind he just wanted me to call him a cab. I don't him that well and it is not okay to be going to someone's house and open there window if they don't wake up when you knock on their door!!! I should have called the police... or I wish I owned a gun because I might have used it... I would have missed of course but it would have scared him back!!
MarksMilitaria

Cleveland, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2010
Told Robert Golightly years ago to get the heck out of Alamogordo.
Every time I log on here, his name is in the *Police Logs* being arrested again.
so concerned

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2010
I see charmaine woods again in the paper. WOW
TDK

Tularosa, NM

#9 Dec 3, 2010
Wyatt Earp? Holy hell. haha.
Holly

United States

#10 Dec 3, 2010
What is it with the Veterinarians in this town? Staley got picked up for not paying bills and now Hays is in trouble for not paying.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Dec 3, 2010
Holly wrote:
What is it with the Veterinarians in this town? Staley got picked up for not paying bills and now Hays is in trouble for not paying.
Maybe if their clients would pay their vet bills....
Live It

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Dec 3, 2010
Wyat Earp and St. Peter. What an entertaining line-up.
mike white

Tularosa, NM

#14 Dec 5, 2010
WOW do cops have anything better to do than pumping money outta the community for stupid crimes like a Marijauan pipe?
pockets

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Mar 20, 2012
What did he do.
Whiner

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Mar 20, 2012
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if their clients would pay their vet bills....
Staley is infamous for not paying his bills. His father kept a nice clean environment and Staley Jr. Let it go to he'll. If you want your clients to pay, take the money at the time of services only. It's not his clients fault he doesn't pay. It's his own. He needs to learn how to run a business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea in Mescalero slaying (Apr '09) 16 hr jim logan 51
News Ruidoso police shoot armed, violent Texas man 17 hr Michael Oshkienau 1
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) Aug 20 whosurdaddy 8,823
News Future Art Walk put on hold for ordinance review Aug 20 Sabu 2
Upper Canyon Campground Closed? (Jul '10) Aug 8 Patsy Copeland 23
More Artesia Gang Members (Aug '08) Aug 6 Titan 56
Ruidoso/Lincoln County Realtors (Nov '15) Aug 5 Good Luck 28

Mescalero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance