Alamogordo police logs

Alamogordo police logs

There are 17 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Alamogordo police logs. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Lonnie Roe, 32, of the 10 block of Cactus, Boles Acres, turned himself in to the Department of Public Safety on a Municipal Court commitment order.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Dennis

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Oct 20, 2009
That must have been some party. I know that APD had to to there twice because of the music being to loud. Were these minors caught the first time they went or was it the second time??
fifteen

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Oct 20, 2009
Sounds like somebody is going to get an article and I don't mean in the local paper.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#3 Oct 20, 2009
Quit leaving your firearm in your vehicle. You are only arming criminals by doing so.

“Please put our children FIRST!”

Since: Dec 08

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Oct 20, 2009
BarbMoore wrote:
Quit leaving your firearm in your vehicle. You are only arming criminals by doing so.
Yeah but didn't they (APS) tell St John that it was better to leave it in his car? LOL
pigs

Gloucester, VA

#6 Oct 20, 2009
Raptor Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but didn't they (APS) tell St John that it was better to leave it in his car? LOL
Who is St. John?
yeazzzz

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Oct 20, 2009
JNNM wrote:
Oh brother, arresting these service members who are 20 for booze! Hey, I know the "law" doesn't agree, but if you're old enough to serve and die for your country, then you're old enough to drink fricken booze!!!! Leave my boyz alone!
Although you have a point rules are rules and they don't get a free pass because of their job. As miltary members they are held to high standard and should be. Alot of people drink at the age of 20 but they are not stupid enough to have a huge loud party when everyone is underage. Sorryz but your boyz be actin stupid andz gotz busted z!
nene

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2009
Wow husband and wife got busted together!(the romans) wonder where there kids where at? say no to drugs!
Fritz

Mescalero, NM

#11 Oct 20, 2009
I noticed today the 3/4 page dedicated to "police logs" Add to that the "sheriff's Logs". And this has not become a police state? Wake up, folks. Soon as they get your guns, they can do as they like. And what they like is oppression, thoughts as well as actions. Give up your guns, and only crooks and corrupt cops will have guns. You sheep out there will be happy with that..absolves you of any real thinking...live on your facebook
Fritz

Mescalero, NM

#12 Oct 20, 2009
nene wrote:
Wow husband and wife got busted together!(the romans) wonder where there kids where at? say no to drugs!
"there kids where at"? "just say no"? What shallow thinking, to say nothing of the literacy level. Can you actually read? Being from Michigan, I am embarrassed by you: but that's why I left Michigan in the first place: Ignorance is rampant.
Fritz

Mescalero, NM

#13 Oct 20, 2009
yeazzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you have a point rules are rules and they don't get a free pass because of their job. As miltary members they are held to high standard and should be. Alot of people drink at the age of 20 but they are not stupid enough to have a huge loud party when everyone is underage. Sorryz but your boyz be actin stupid andz gotz busted z!
The Germans inforced the "rules are rules" law, and nobody objected. You are one of those. The stink of the gas chambers? Ah, well. Rules are rules, you know.
Kandy

Ruidoso, NM

#14 Oct 21, 2009
Raptor Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol they sure did how ironic.
Cactus Flower

Alamogordo, NM

#15 Oct 21, 2009
Fritz wrote:
I noticed today the 3/4 page dedicated to "police logs" Add to that the "sheriff's Logs". And this has not become a police state? Wake up, folks. Soon as they get your guns, they can do as they like. And what they like is oppression, thoughts as well as actions. Give up your guns, and only crooks and corrupt cops will have guns. You sheep out there will be happy with that..absolves you of any real thinking...live on your facebook
I think they post the police logs and sheriff's logs because they can't find any other news to print. Keeping all this crime on the pages of the newspaper gives some people justification to always carry their weapons.

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

#16 Oct 21, 2009
Cactus Flower wrote:
<quoted text> I think they post the police logs and sheriff's logs because they can't find any other news to print. Keeping all this crime on the pages of the newspaper gives some people justification to always carry their weapons.
If you think ALL crime is printed in the police logs, you are sorely mistaken.
HMMMM

Alamogordo, NM

#17 Oct 21, 2009
Fritz wrote:
<quoted text> The Germans inforced the "rules are rules" law, and nobody objected. You are one of those. The stink of the gas chambers? Ah, well. Rules are rules, you know.
Is that you HRR? Trying to play the crazy conservative. Either way what an idiot. Comparing a age limit on alcohol to nazi gas chambers wow. Germans had speed limits also oh no.
Cactus Flower

Alamogordo, NM

#18 Oct 21, 2009
BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think ALL crime is printed in the police logs, you are sorely mistaken.
Unlike you, I do not have a police scanner nor am I interested in having one.
Ala Mode

Placitas, NM

#19 Oct 21, 2009
Fritz wrote:
<quoted text> The Germans inforced the "rules are rules" law, and nobody objected. You are one of those. The stink of the gas chambers? Ah, well. Rules are rules, you know.
I think the word you were looking for was enforced...Hillbilly deluxe!!!
oub

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Oct 30, 2011
Fritz wrote:
Inresting again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 2 hr Gay Guy 9,024
Anthony Cera 10 hr Stupido 8
Demrie Jul 23 88210anm 1
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul 20 1stRider 26
Gay sexting (Oct '14) Jul 17 George Bento 12
Oxygen Jul 12 Visitor 2
is border patrol academy moving Jul 11 Question 1

Mescalero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance