Alamogordo police logs

Rachel Rials, aka Rachel Stewart, 24, of the 300 block of Eagle, was arrested on a District Court warrant for alleged failure to comply with conditions of probation. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
incredulous

United States

#21 May 14, 2010
only in alamo would two people air out such dirty laundry in a public forum. What's the matter? You couldn't meet up at the walmart parking lot to yell at each other in person?

this town sucks!
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#22 May 14, 2010
Smoking meth anywhere near children is going to put those children at increased risk of mental and behavioral probelms. They might be irritable, hyperactive and jittery. More importantly, children exposed to meth can also suffer serious lung damage. Children who breathe secondhand smoke are more likely to suffer from asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, and other lung diseases. They are also more likely to have more ear infections.

Additionally, using meth leaves you in a postion where you are less able to respond to the needs of your children. In an emergency situation, this could result in harm or death to your children. Research indicates that children in homes where there is drug use are at increased risk of being abused or neglected.

Taken from: studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/answerspot/mess...
YOU KNOW

United States

#23 May 14, 2010
newdec wrote:
Smoking meth anywhere near children is going to put those children at increased risk of mental and behavioral probelms. They might be irritable, hyperactive and jittery. More importantly, children exposed to meth can also suffer serious lung damage. Children who breathe secondhand smoke are more likely to suffer from asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, and other lung diseases. They are also more likely to have more ear infections.
Additionally, using meth leaves you in a postion where you are less able to respond to the needs of your children. In an emergency situation, this could result in harm or death to your children. Research indicates that children in homes where there is drug use are at increased risk of being abused or neglected.
Taken from: studenthealth.oregonstate.edu/answerspot/mess...
and on and on and on... We ALL KNOW meth is not good... what are you trying to say? Dirty Laundry? Ha ha more like dirty people, you can wash your laundry, but dirty people you just can't wash away. LOL Some people are just negative people,(I can't say any names) they are miserable.
Anonymous

El Paso, TX

#24 May 15, 2010
incredulous wrote:
only in alamo would two people air out such dirty laundry in a public forum. What's the matter? You couldn't meet up at the walmart parking lot to yell at each other in person?
this town sucks!
There are degrees of denial, and there are levels of denial. Take for example a man who refuses to admit he hates his job. He denies hating it, because to acknowledge his dissatisfaction would render him incapable of working. Iv'e met women who are grossly obese,
and totally dont recognize their obesity. They wear make up, and beautiful clothes, and jewelry. I am always in awe of their ability to deny their obeseity. They see themselves as beautiful, and consequently others see them that way.

I beleve that the opposite of denial is acceptance. Acceptance is when we clearly see a situation for what it is. Armed with acceptance we are able to make the decision to take action, or to accept things exactly the way they are. Denial is salvation. Denial buys us time, to cope, to understand,and to move forward. The phenomena of denial, also provides us with the reasoning we require, to stay exactly where we are. Laura Harrison
Bianca

Alamogordo, NM

#25 May 15, 2010
Ok...enough is enough. I was an addict for 16 years. It took ALOT to open my eyes. Yes, I did subject my daughter to harmful things and so did her dad. I thank God every day that she has suffered no long-term damage. She has been tested and they found nothing. She is doing so good now. I have some long-term damage, but am dealing with it. I am a firm believer that sobriety is a 2-way street. It takes you wanting it and then having those who believe in you and pray for you. Celebrate Recovery is an awesome meeting that I have been involved in for 3 years and last night I had a very near and dear friend come for the 1st time. Baby steps...Baby steps and lots of prayer :)
newdec

Roswell, NM

#26 May 16, 2010
what about the long time emotional effects, and you don't know for sure what the effects are. There are lot more effects than you know about. That is great that you are in recovery. this is a life long fight you and your daughter have to fight. Go to www.facingthedragon.org click on Candace Alexandra. I am not saying that recovery is impossible but it takes a great commitment and you have to get out of the environment and some people need rehab.
William L

Celina, TX

#27 May 16, 2010
RDR-aka RDS wrote:
Ya, that's what I find myself saying all the time! Lol. Look for real, things aren't always what they seem... that's the story of my life. For those who believe everything they read, they probably think AWFUL things about me... I know the TRUTH. And really, that's all that matters to me...and for the rest of em' well their shallow judgement is not gonna matter when I am before GOD. God knows the truth, and for the one's who are all about what "other" people think... they are probably miserable when they look inside themselves that's why they so quick to point the finger. It's all good, I loved my son, and he is lucky to be out of this miserable world and in heaven at the right hand of the almighty father... I love you Brandel. It's been two years to this day that God chose to take you home. Rest in peace with the Lord. I love you
Sounds like the meth took over, WOW
Bianca

Alamogordo, NM

#28 May 16, 2010
I have the good Lord in my life and I proudly pray for all those that have this horrible disease. Instead of saying bad things, try praying for those that are fighting their addiction. I have high's and lows. There are days that I would give ANYTHING for a hit, but I have a FANTASTIC support system...my family, my church family and friends. Thankfully, I kept in contact with only 3 people that are/were still in their addictions. One I'm still working on, one has been sober for almost a year and the other, I havn't asked, but they did join me at my recovery meeting on Friday. As for the long-term effects, emotional or otherwise, I know people that have been in recovery for 25 yrs and guess what...They are AWESOME and so are their children. You get them the help and they thrive. My daughter is in a recovery group that caters to her age level and goes to an amazing Christian Academy. Not to mention the deacons of our church that have rallied around her to give her the fatherly advice she needs and the positive male role model she needs. I could go on & on but, I know that God loves me and I will fight for EVERY addict that is willing to give recovery a chance...NO MATTER THEIR PAST!! "Judge not, lest ye be judged". I will never pass judgement on another. Ya'll would be shocked if you knew some of the things I did, I just never got caught. I thank God for keeping me safe even though I had my backed turned to Him.
YOU KNOW

United States

#29 May 16, 2010
newdec wrote:
what about the long time emotional effects, and you don't know for sure what the effects are. There are lot more effects than you know about. That is great that you are in recovery. this is a life long fight you and your daughter have to fight. Go to www.facingthedragon.org click on Candace Alexandra. I am not saying that recovery is impossible but it takes a great commitment and you have to get out of the environment and some people need rehab.
Here's a news flash for you... NOBODY is perfect, everyone has made mistakes, you need to close your mouth and open your mind.Some people need rehab? What are you a phychologist... Ya know there is rehab for more than just people addicted to drugs. There is rehab for people that are so unhappy with their lives and want to try to make it up within THEMSELVES by affecting others to make up for it. I'm sure it would definitely not encourage YOU if somebody were to nag on you and say, oh, "somebody" child was sexually molested by her father right under your nose for YEARS And you never knew about it? What are the side effects of that? Or do you know? I can make someone's life hell too.. YOU'RE NOT PERFECT..Considering your so "perfect" ya whatever...Focus on yourself rather than EVERYONE else. So shut your mouth!!!
GAMES

United States

#30 May 16, 2010
a life long effect...EX: a child molested by her father, the child then "could" grow up to be gay. right right. That could be a life long effect, why? Cause of YOUR negligence. We all make mistakes, DON'T PLAY
17dheather

United States

#31 Apr 25, 2011
dont even trip girl dont give any of those negative people a thought they dont deserve your time energy or effort. Keep on keeping on you know your in the right. put all your energy into your kids yourself and the people you love. keep your chin up chica. REALLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police across from Yucca elememtary? 13 hr BulldogPride 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 15 hr 40ish 8,644
Alleged murder victim shot multiple times (Apr '11) Wed Hapilee 29
Director of Hubbard museum in Ruidoso Downs ret... Mar 1 Gus V Inst 1
Joke for 2day 2-25-15 Feb 28 NM Parent 2
hey biff Feb 27 Wallywld lot 1
Take a stand for our children Feb 26 Mom 1

Flood Warning for Otero County was issued at March 05 at 3:46PM MST

Mescalero Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mescalero People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:27 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:27PM
Peyton returning for 18th season, signs deal with Broncos
ESPN 5:36 PM
Cards' Palmer reworks deal, eyes OTA return
Bleacher Report 7:07 PM
Pre-Free Agency Salary Cap Update for Broncos
Bleacher Report 9:16 PM
How Peyton, Pay Cut Can Help DEN Win Super Bowl
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Should the Denver Broncos Make a Run at DT Vince Wilfork?