Alamogordo police logs

Full story: Alamogordo Daily News

Rachel Rials, aka Rachel Stewart, 24, of the 300 block of Eagle, was arrested on a District Court warrant for alleged failure to comply with conditions of probation.
Comments
1 - 20 of 31 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tes48

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Looks like the same ones over and over. What Rachel Rials aka Rachel Stewart. Is this not the same Rachel that was picked up during the meth raid. Looks like some things never change. www.lascrucesgrapevine.com
PsychDaddy

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

tes48 wrote:
Looks like the same ones over and over. What Rachel Rials aka Rachel Stewart. Is this not the same Rachel that was picked up during the meth raid. Looks like some things never change. www.lascrucesgrapevine.com
What meth raid were you talking about?

“Our nearest star”

Since: May 09

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

PsychDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
What meth raid were you talking about?
She had her young chid taken away from her during that raid. Looks like she may have failed a urine test.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Too many puppets

Wilmington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
She had her young chid taken away from her during that raid. Looks like she may have failed a urine test.
Yep and she came on here and lambasted folks for judging her unfairly. Guess they were right about her after all.
tes48

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

some things never change. As far as charges being brought it still is an open case. Still no charges and a couple of the friends have been murdered also. And you people trust in the DA. go ahead and vote for unlawful judge Rupp too. Your DA, now what is she doing. Letting people go. Somebody knows what is going on. Fair and balanced I don't think so. Is judge Rupp qualified for the position of judge??
http://topix.net/forum/source/alamogordo ..

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

tes48 wrote:
some things never change. As far as charges being brought it still is an open case. Still no charges and a couple of the friends have been murdered also. And you people trust in the DA. go ahead and vote for unlawful judge Rupp too. Your DA, now what is she doing. Letting people go. Somebody knows what is going on. Fair and balanced I don't think so. Is judge Rupp qualified for the position of judge??
http://topix.net/forum/source/alamogordo ..
Your link is no good
tes48

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

BarbMoore wrote:
<quoted text>
Your link is no good
Sorry but that
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/alamogordo-...

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

tes48 wrote:
Oh, that's the same link I posted 6 hours ago.
tes48

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

So still nothing going on and still you let the DA and Judges.let these people do what ever they want. judge Rupp does not need to be voted in again.
RDR-aka RDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

tes48 wrote:
So still nothing going on and still you let the DA and Judges.let these people do what ever they want. judge Rupp does not need to be voted in again.
Why don't you keep your mouth shut. You talk way too much about things you don't know about. ALL OF YOU ARE DUMB. Still believing this dumb town and all the BS. Ya, I'm Rachel Stewart, as far as "some people" they might wanna watch what they say... or they might end up knee deep in some shit THEY can't get out of. Not that it's ANYONE's business, but ya the court screwed up once again... I was WRONGFULLY incarcerated and was released within hrs. The reason why the link was "no good" is cause the people behind it aren't any good either. KNOW THAT. KARMA is all I gotta say to you buddy. Oh, and one last thing, dumb people. It was an ARREST WARRANT not a METH RAID. They KNOCKED on my door HELLO???? I swear... anyway, since your on here being NOSY why don't you check your email TES! aka- LoSeR
Go judge RUPP... he is fair, just cause you don't like what he has to say, even your own family is proud of the decision... imagine that.
RDR-aka RDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Oh and in case you want an update with my son who passed since you guys are sincere people and care... Ya my son died it will be 2yrs tomorrow. He passed away from... THEY DON'T KNOW. was there drugs in his system NO. was there any trace of abuse or neglect NO... That's why there are no charges. It will be forever an open case... You make me laugh TES. Keep up your BS- you can try to make a mountain out of a molehill... but face it, you can't always have it YOUR WAY. As of right now, I have another son who just turned 1yr, he is my blessing from the only one that matters which is the LORD above who reigns ALL.Don't worry TES, you will have to answer to him one day... With your head down in shame
RDR-aka RDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Not to mention by the way, you don't have room to speak PERIOD considering your son is in the FEDERAL PENITENTARY doing 7 years for METH... right... right... you need to take the splinter out your own eye, before you so worried about everyone else's.

“Our nearest star”

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Wow, just wow!
RDR-aka RDS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Ya, that's what I find myself saying all the time! Lol. Look for real, things aren't always what they seem... that's the story of my life. For those who believe everything they read, they probably think AWFUL things about me... I know the TRUTH. And really, that's all that matters to me...and for the rest of em' well their shallow judgement is not gonna matter when I am before GOD. God knows the truth, and for the one's who are all about what "other" people think... they are probably miserable when they look inside themselves that's why they so quick to point the finger. It's all good, I loved my son, and he is lucky to be out of this miserable world and in heaven at the right hand of the almighty father... I love you Brandel. It's been two years to this day that God chose to take you home. Rest in peace with the Lord. I love you

“+Brutally Inquizitive+”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

AlamoDrama
alamo drama

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

Anybody that would say that their son is lucky to to be out of this world has to have something wrong with them. Why would anybody wish that on any child. Is he lucky because?????
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Because he is now at the right hand of God and will live forever in eternal peace and happiness. El paso eh? Go figure!

“+Brutally Inquizitive+”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Rachel I don't know who alamo drama is But I am not them. I knew what you meant by Lucky to be outta this world. This world is hard. We both know this, I agree the dead are lucky. I too have lost many family members, so I get your point. The left behind are the ones who suffer, You know me. Just don't know if you have figured out who I am yet. Keep your head up. ALamogordo people are so small minded sometimes.. That is why I left.
Duh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Nos3y wrote:
Rachel I don't know who alamo drama is But I am not them. I knew what you meant by Lucky to be outta this world. This world is hard. We both know this, I agree the dead are lucky. I too have lost many family members, so I get your point. The left behind are the ones who suffer, You know me. Just don't know if you have figured out who I am yet. Keep your head up. ALamogordo people are so small minded sometimes.. That is why I left.
They knew what I meant too... They are just dumb people that like to play games...They have no idea what we mean... lol ya know? Cause they think their fake ass life is perfect... Welcome to reality honey... Some people never get it...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mescalero Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mescalero Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••