Alamogordo police logs

Preston Smith, 25, currently incarcerated at the Otero County Detention Center, was served with a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged unlawful taking of a motor vehicle; possession of a firearm by a felon; resisting, obstructing or evading an officer; and negligent use of a deadly weapon. Full Story
sheesh

Alamogordo, NM

#1 Jan 18, 2011
I see they did not post the incident on desert dawn and oregon for monday....considering the officer had a rifle out and ready, you would think that would be in log. Anybody?
bookworm

Alamogordo, NM

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Well its public record sheesh, if you want to know that bad go get a copy of the report. Its not thier job to tell you everything that happens, its not even neccessary to do a police blotter, its just something to try an keep everyone a little more informed.
Wtf

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jan 19, 2011
THREE unattended deaths, including another youngish male, a 50 year old. If Iwas into conspiracies, I'dbe taking a close look at this stuff. granted, the othertwo were in their 70s, but still.. how many youngish guys have just up dand died over the last month or so? Is Death just hangin' out in Alamo or what? And the shootings. seems lke the number of those is out of the norm as well. whole worldjust seems so out of norm...
SOS

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2011
Wtf wrote:
THREE unattended deaths, including another youngish male, a 50 year old. If Iwas into conspiracies, I'dbe taking a close look at this stuff. granted, the othertwo were in their 70s, but still.. how many youngish guys have just up dand died over the last month or so? Is Death just hangin' out in Alamo or what? And the shootings. seems lke the number of those is out of the norm as well. whole worldjust seems so out of norm...
DRUGS!or OLD! you think.
old school

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Jan 19, 2011
If they'd make everybody that doesn't know how to behave on a week-night (while we are trying to sleep to make a living to support all this destruction and loss of property, not to mention lives), let them pay off their fines pulling weeds and cleaning up this community. Wouldn't it look cool as you are driving to work and/or school and see them all in orange reflector clothing pulling weeds and picking up trash. Because then maybe on your drive home from work it would be a cleaner and nicer community and maybe they might go to bed and sleep. The police are like a big can of raid and all the cockroaches that roam at night are just too many for the limited amount of raid. Less cockroaches = healthier environment.... Remember what you do today, can and will effect the rest of your life.....
sheesh

Alamogordo, NM

#6 Jan 19, 2011
to bookworm.....have the right to expect paper to print newsworthy stuff like officer with a rifle pointed at house door. paper should be printing a lot more than it does. when it happens near I like to know so Ican protect myself or take appropriate action, not hid my head in sand like mr. ostrich and say nothing happens here..
Anonymous

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jan 19, 2011
pe nis
WHAT

Alamogordo, NM

#10 Jan 19, 2011
Gary Anderson, 56, of the 3200 block of Sioux Trail, was arrested on a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged unauthorized graffiti. Anderson was released on an unsecured bond pending his appearance in court.

Some mommy's boy never grew up or what
non-believer

Ivins, UT

#11 Jan 20, 2011
WHAT wrote:
Gary Anderson, 56, of the 3200 block of Sioux Trail, was arrested on a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged unauthorized graffiti. Anderson was released on an unsecured bond pending his appearance in court.Is he the one that ownes the pool supply store?
Some mommy's boy never grew up or what
is he the one that ownes the pool place?
Slow Pokes

Montgomery, AL

#12 Jan 21, 2011
to WHAT:

I just want to know how we have "authorized" graffiti in Alamogordo?
WHAT

Alamogordo, NM

#13 Jan 21, 2011
Slow Pokes wrote:
to WHAT:
I just want to know how we have "authorized" graffiti in Alamogordo?
I suppose the graffiti that the city hasn't painted over is authorized.
Wtf

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Actually, SOS, your assumption that drugs were involved is very wrong in at least 2 of the recent unexpected deaths. One was a police officer with a frickin' aneurysm and the other was a massive heart attack in a 45 year old man. Not EVERYONE in this place dies of drugs, which is what I was talking about in that message you quoted. Feh. Just like the typical anti-Alamogordo brigade. Good thing we have you here to say nasty things about dead people who can't defend themselves.
Trooper

El Paso, TX

#15 Jan 25, 2011
sheesh wrote:
to bookworm.....have the right to expect paper to print newsworthy stuff like officer with a rifle pointed at house door. paper should be printing a lot more than it does. when it happens near I like to know so Ican protect myself or take appropriate action, not hid my head in sand like mr. ostrich and say nothing happens here..
If you are so concerned then talk to DPS. They are under no obligation to report crimes to the papers, they do it out of professional courtesy. Because of this, they do not always report every call they receive.

I mean, you are so concerned, enough that you rabidly post about it, after all. Surly you've called DPS already and asked them first hand? Or the local paper to ask the crime reporter?

Oh, right, that would take 10 minutes of effort.
No Suprise

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Mar 17, 2011
Gary Anderson, 56, of the 3200 block of Sioux Trail, was arrested on a Magistrate Court warrant for alleged unauthorized graffiti. Anderson was released on an unsecured bond pending his appearance in court.

Dismissed- I guess it's who you know in this town huh?
kevinater

Ruidoso, NM

#17 Mar 18, 2011
yall are trippin!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any luck with TV antennas in R. Downs? 1 hr crdidowns 1
Say it in six words (Jul '08) Thu Fantasy football 8,584
Really!!! Thu hopeful 4
It must be Obama`s fault Dec 17 NM Parent 7
Lea County number 1 in New Mexico for smoking (Dec '09) Dec 17 Demerii 26
NM Tall Person Dec 17 NM Tall Person 1
Hardcore news don't make it in ruidoso news Dec 16 Yvonne in HB 5
Mescalero Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web