Murder in Oscuro - Ruidoso News

Murder in Oscuro - Ruidoso News

There are 28 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Apr 12, 2011, titled Murder in Oscuro - Ruidoso News. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Lincoln County Sheriff's Deputies arrest a 26-year old Carrizozo resident on a charge of murder Monday after a fatal shooting in Oscuro, south of Carrizozo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Richard

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2011
WOW!!! I thought these incidents only happened in the big cities..........yeah? Thats what an acqaintence of ours says.....
hick

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2011
wowie...me too!
winers losers

Tularosa, NM

#3 Apr 12, 2011
They were stoned. Both of them. Tell me drugs don't kill
Gilbert

Dallas, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Fighting over the kitty litter again.
Great

Bloomington, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Get the rope out in zozo!
whose in charge

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2011
no cops there still?
Anon

Hobbs, NM

#7 Apr 13, 2011
It was my understanding that the crime scene was turned over to the State Police after Lincoln County Sheriff's Office got there and determined it was a homicide.
spreading

Carrizozo, NM

#10 Apr 13, 2011
Rose K wrote:
it, because this is Carrizozo and the local gossip grapevine is horrible about repeating "rumors" as "fact" with the stories getting bigger and badder and even more hurtful to the families with every retelling.:-(
well you just spread as much gossip and rumors as anyone else by putting your so called facts out there or what you heard from someone else that was listening on the scanner.

Your just as bad if not worse than anyone else spreading rumors.
Timmy

Dallas, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2011
Damn rose are you Carrizozos self appointed Dick Tracy? You sure do spend a lot meddling in others affairs.
PIA

Carrizozo, NM

#12 Apr 13, 2011
She's Carrizozo's self-appointed Dick Tracy pain in the arse. The mayor had to tell her to shut up and sit down at the council meeting the other nite after 2 or 3 times of asking her in a nicer way.
Chief

Carrizozo, NM

#13 Apr 13, 2011
Who the heck does Rose thinks she is? She writes like she's someone important. Everyone can read the reports, she doesn't have to be the know all end all of information, like her knowledge is the only right information out there. She's her best audience, entertains herself very well, cause no one else cares. Maybe she is running for the first lady of Carrizozo
264 winny

Carrizozo, NM

#14 Apr 13, 2011
rse you are a real treet. in all truthfulness can yo you really pass a drug test? I DIDNT THINK SO!
Timmy

Dallas, TX

#15 Apr 13, 2011
Rose K wrote:
My first unconfirmed reports (rumors)about this :-(
You are the biggest hypocrite! Are you a journalist, law enforcement official or district attorney? Why in the hell are you taking "reports"? All you are doing is spreading the gossip.
Gilbert

Dallas, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2011
The only two words you need to know Rose.
Kitty Litter!
Fan of rose

Dallas, TX

#20 Apr 14, 2011
Rose thank you sweetheart for your diligence in keeping the facts straight for the community. I know you have a whole lot of support for the work you are willing to do for us.

As you progress in your investigation could you search court records of the accused as well as the victim and provide a synopsis of your findings for is looky Lous.

Don't let all of these hater's get you down.
Betty Rubble

United States

#21 Apr 14, 2011
Timmy wrote:
**** rose are you Carrizozos self appointed Dick Tracy? You sure do spend a lot meddling in others affairs.
No Sh!t! She should spend as much time on cleaning up her yard!
PIA

Carrizozo, NM

#23 Apr 14, 2011
Good Rose, and your astute observations are why you hold such esteemed positions with law enforcement and those higher levels of critical thinking positions in criminal investigation agencies.
paif

Alto, NM

#24 Apr 15, 2011
GOSSIP !!!!!!Rose i don't know who you are,and to be perfectly honest i don't care..But what i do care about is that you are going around repeating the words that have been written in every news paper across nm...i am family of lukes and there are many more of us out here that are reading all the gossip as it is, without you repeating it on here.i first hand can tell you nobody is benefiting from your tongue wagging..The situation is a bad one for luke and all of his family and his friends.The victim has family and friedns to so keep that in mind....Your rumors won't change the fact that a mans life was taken and yes luke was wrong in that but don't make matters worse by posting false information.show some respect...
getalife

Carrizozo, NM

#25 Apr 15, 2011
PIA wrote:
Good Rose, and your astute observations are why you hold such esteemed positions with law enforcement and those higher levels of critical thinking positions in criminal investigation agencies.
now I know your answering yourself there rose. your a joke and there isn't one agency that would think of you as esteemed. Thanks for that laugh of the day. Why don't you go back to reading newspapers and make up more rumors off them. better yet, why don't you clean your house and yard. you apparently have plenty of time on your hands.

none of this concerns you. it is news. we are shocked about what happend so close to home. but no one owes you answers to any of your questions. leave it alone. let the real law enforecement take care of it. its people like you that must make them cringe when they see you.
PIA

Carrizozo, NM

#26 Apr 15, 2011
Getalife. That statement about Rose was not from Rose, but was pure sarcasm on my part. Because you are right, Rose is the sole member of the Rose Admiration Society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 9 hr How isthis 8,811
heard leo salcido got shot at a motel?? Jul 19 Close to family 4
News Face tattoo identifies man in Ruidoso home inva... (Oct '10) Jul 18 Josh massengill 25
Waste Water Treatment Plant Tragedy--What went ... Jul 14 bluecollar 1
Ruidoso Radio Stations Jul 11 Good Luck 2
News Valle del Sol Golf management locked out - Ruid... (Mar '11) Jul 10 garner 21
Adult video (Sep '10) Jul 3 Ship 16

Mescalero Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mescalero Mortgages