Two women killed in crash, one from A...

Two women killed in crash, one from Alamo

There are 33 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jan 23, 2011, titled Two women killed in crash, one from Alamo. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

A 19-year old Ruidoso woman and a 43-year old Alamogordo woman were killed in a crash on U.S. Highway 70 at just after 8 a.m., Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Emma

Hobbs, NM

#22 Jan 25, 2011
Didn't Crystal work at Walmart too?
SJD

Alamogordo, NM

#23 Jan 26, 2011
Yes she does, she's out on maternity leave right now.
Emma wrote:
Didn't Crystal work at Walmart too?
Condolences

Kent, WA

#25 Jan 28, 2011
My heart goes out to the families of this tragedy. Denmark...yes families and friends of the family do read Topix.. I am one of them. God Speed.
Condolences

Kent, WA

#26 Jan 28, 2011
I wear my seat belt every time I get in a car... I'm also a believer and I believe... When it's not your time, nothing can hurt you...when it is your time nothing can save you....
hvnORhel

Alamogordo, NM

#27 Jan 29, 2011
i have not seen and obit. for Ms. Lucy?? any services planned...just an ole friend from walmart.

Since: Jan 09

Alamogordo

#28 Jan 29, 2011
They had a viewing on Tuesday or Wednesday. From the wife of a Wal Mart associate, who attened the viewing, her face was pretty buised and her body supposedly was far worse than the face.
RUIDOSO

Ruidoso, NM

#29 Jan 29, 2011
disgusted in alamo wrote:
Who gives a flying crap whose car it was!! It was a terrible tragedy and could have happened to anyone. Who is to say if they even knew their tires were bald, some people are clueless to things like this. You should be ashamed of yourself to point the finger so quickly when you only know what is printed in the paper!!!<quoted text>
I KNEW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED AND THE REPORTS DONT ALWAYS SAY THINGS LIKE THEY WERE.... IT WAS NO ONES FAULT JUST AN ACCIDENT! THAT POOR BOY HAS TO LIVE WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AND HIS MOM BOTH DYING IN THAT ACCIDENT. DONT JUDGE AND DONT POINT FINGERS... NO ONES FAULT....
JJJJJJ

United States

#30 Feb 7, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
Sorry for the deaths of the two women!
Who's car was it? And who was responsible for driving on bald tires? THE DRIVER! Does'nt matter who's car it was!
Missouri has mandatory vehicle inspections. I don't like
Big Brother looking over my shoulder, but Insps. SAVE LIVES. Gets the JUNKS off the road so they might not kill an innocent person!
Why should you blame a man for a tragic accident. Maybee it wasnt his car. What if you were behind the wheel and accidently killed your family. Would you like it if someone pointed out everything you could have done to prevent it? How would you feel if you were put down after something like that.. You are a cold hearted person and should think how you would feel before you speak!
JJJJJJ

United States

#31 Feb 7, 2011
People who get on the blog and say things that hurt others, especially at a time like this, are probably hiding faults of thier own.......(DEN-MARK) Get focused on your own problems. Do you enjoy kicking someone when the are down? GROW UP!!!!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#33 Feb 8, 2011
Bald tires, no seat belts and maybe speed?

My condolences to the family!
bookworm

Alamogordo, NM

#34 Feb 10, 2011
Way to get em with that comment Warrior, lame low blow.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#35 Feb 10, 2011
bookworm wrote:
Way to get em with that comment Warrior, lame low blow.
The truth is not always easy. But then again what would you know about the truth! Hell what would you know about anything!
Disgusted

El Paso, TX

#36 Jun 1, 2011
OMG! WHY?? WHY??!!?? would you post this comment!?!
slowpokey wrote:
They had a viewing on Tuesday or Wednesday. From the wife of a Wal Mart associate, who attened the viewing, her face was pretty buised and her body supposedly was far worse than the face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mescalero Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 13 hr Smelly_Kat 12,346
Just some ladies to bs with May 23 If only I was a d... 7
The Changing Ruidoso (Dec '16) May 21 Simon_Phoenix 3
Biggest ho in Artesia any age? (Jun '17) May 18 IADMITiDIDhitTHAT 3
motorcycles are back May 17 citizen 1
Looks like Fox News is turning on Trump in favo... May 4 Good Luck 1
Can`t stop smokin can`t stop smoking . Apr 30 Your Fired 1

Mescalero Jobs

Personal Finance

Mescalero Mortgages