Nana

Litchfield, NH

#251 Mar 24, 2013
Has the mpd chief ever heard of the civil liberties union?Shame on you chief for allowing the people of Merrimack to be harrased by a few BAD Cops.You have a few cops as corrupt as they come.I have lived here for 37 years and because of the police and the way they act all I want to do is sell my house and move.Your bad cops are gonna pick on the wrong person and when the media gets involved with it you will look like fools .Clean up your act.
Nana

Litchfield, NH

#252 Mar 24, 2013
Barney wrote:
Reading half these posts, I get the impression that Merrimack has a large white trash population. And where white trash exists, trouble follows. So I would suggest the Merrimack police are simply doing their job.
Merrimack has a small white
trash population they work for the MPD
Jeff

Concord, NH

#254 Mar 24, 2013
oooohhhhhh ! you got me! Thanks for the laughs, it has been a while.....
scott-parks-is-a -joke

Boston, MA

#256 Mar 26, 2013
My name says it all!!!
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#259 Jul 17, 2013
It it pronounced milo or bilo
Jeff

Bow, NH

#260 Jul 28, 2013
scott-parks-is-a-joke wrote:
My name says it all!!!
if you are going to rag on someone, at least get to know how their name is spelled and spell it right! chuckle head!
mouse

Grafton, NH

#261 Aug 7, 2013
I've read so many complaints here about the mpd officers. We have an ongoing situation which makes me hope that all the gripes about how the officers are a bit over zealous are true. Merrimack is the home of a lying sack who has continued to defraud her own children. The sack has gone as far as coercing others. The only proof of the sack's lies sits in an official office in our wonderful capitol. You know what, they are dragging their feet on bringing the sack and the cohorts in and making them pay. They're too busy. And the paperwork at the official office is overed under a confidentiality clause! Mpd, on the other hand, are keeping an eye out. I pray they continue to do so and the officers efforts use whatever means necessary to bring the sack iars to justice and rectify the unfairness the children have continued to suffer. Complain if you have a reason, but don't cover up your transgressions in doing so. We all make mistakes. The mpd are no exception. But I stand behind their efforts and goals. If they can catch the sack and the cohorts, my cap goes off to them as well as my gratitude!
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#262 Aug 18, 2013
I have said it all along.It is only a few that are unfair.Let me ask if this sounds fair.If you have read the entire blog,( and you should ) the teacher that spoke out.Is it fair that that very same teacher can pull something from the hand of a students hand.Keep in mind it was his bad arm.First day back to school.Just had pins and bone graphs to fix collar bone.?How about this,A student witnesses a fight along with 4 other students.The police go to each persons home to subpoena except one child.They march into his school and in front of the class put it on the wall to try and embarrass that very same student.Freshman year.Think about how you would feel if that were you.These are facts not sacks.This happened in our town of Merrimack.Did you hear anything about this on the news ? No! This student happens to have good grades it a polite and smart person and will do very well in life.The one thing he does have is a taste of hate mongers going after him because of his name.Those are facts no fluff.Next i expect a well spoken reply,Do your research,Think before you speak.I myself am man enough to say i would never act like that to anyones child.
Jeff

Bow, NH

#263 Aug 18, 2013
see how the word only picks on you and you alone?!
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#264 Aug 18, 2013
merteach wrote:
I have been teaching kids for 30 years and have seen many parents like yourself who love to blame the teachers, cops, other authority figures for their own kids' misbehavior. Perhaps spending more quality time with your children teaching them to be responsible, respectful adults and less time trashing the police on this forum just might be the answer to your real problem.
Before you judge this one i have to explain.Students who have doctors note to leave 10 minutes early so they can get down to the bus on time,In this case he was showing someone a picture if how many screws that the doctors used to fix a broken bone.

Yes you have been teaching for 30 years then you grab my sons cell phone from his hand ,He just had bone graft and screws to fix a broken bone.Now you tell me who is the responsible person here..........Personally i think they should have let you go not just give you vaca for your actions.I would never act out against your child because of his name.And clearly you do not give my youngest child any respect because of his name,What kind of proffesional is allowed to hurt a child and still have a job,And you are a teacher ?
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#265 Aug 19, 2013
Jeff"]see how the word only picks on you and you alone?!
Thank you for confirming the mouse works for your brother Scott
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#266 Aug 19, 2013
When i was a teen a rookie officer in Merrimack had a chat with me.I dont remember how he worded it,But it made sense.He gave me a little respect and it stuck with me all these years.He never saw me again.I took what he said to heart and i really respect that guy.He is now the chief of police and has done a great job weeding out the bad ones.If every detective acted like he did to me this town would be a better place.
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#267 Aug 25, 2013
Jeff wrote:
see how the word only picks on you and you alone?!
No Jeff it was a child of mine.When a bully is afraid of a man they pick on my kids.innocent kids that have never done anything wrong.I call people who act like that a coward.
rs5050rs

Merrimack, NH

#268 Aug 25, 2013
mouse wrote:
I've read so many complaints here about the mpd officers. We have an ongoing situation which makes me hope that all the gripes about how the officers are a bit over zealous are true. Merrimack is the home of a lying sack who has continued to defraud her own children. The sack has gone as far as coercing others. The only proof of the sack's lies sits in an official office in our wonderful capitol. You know what, they are dragging their feet on bringing the sack and the cohorts in and making them pay. They're too busy. And the paperwork at the official office is overed under a confidentiality clause! Mpd, on the other hand, are keeping an eye out. I pray they continue to do so and the officers efforts use whatever means necessary to bring the sack iars to justice and rectify the unfairness the children have continued to suffer. Complain if you have a reason, but don't cover up your transgressions in doing so. We all make mistakes. The mpd are no exception. But I stand behind their efforts and goals. If they can catch the sack and the cohorts, my cap goes off to them as well as my gratitude!
You use the words children,unfair,lie and make them pay.Well written also.Efforts and goals.My guess is you are the teacher that was suspended for hurting my child or possibly the school officer that had to re explain why his answer to the chief changed after he was asked about the actions against my child during school were clearly just about breaking the law but still im sure the chief realized he was lied to by his very own team member.Or possibly related to one of the above. Confidential laws protect them not me.keeping an eye out ,wow well written pun that i lost an eye years ago.Cruel people hurt kids is my summary,Whats yours ?
gotaway

Concord, MA

#269 Sep 20, 2013
Rs keep up the fight, I have personally been affected by the injustice in our system aswell. Unfortunately the police state is upon us in many ways. The backlash you're experiencing is a direct response of thier fear because of the truth you speak. Hold the line. Also, where is our update? May you and your family be protected with all the almighty power. always remember your sword is the truth.
rs5050rs

Pelham, NH

#270 Jul 8, 2014
well they arrived a few weeks ago. Two of them.They said they were looking for a teen in town (last seen) with one of my children.I said I'm sorry he is not here and they asked to search the house.I said no.He said his supervisor was pushing to find this teen, Again asked to search my home.At that point the second officer said to the first officer he answered your question.After I politely asked them to leave suddenly the one on the motorcycle could not get the bike to start.It was fifteen minutes he played with the bike while the other sat at the end of my driveway before they left. The other day I got a call an officer looking for the same teen.I asked why are you calling my home.Answer last seen with my child.I said my child has been here for hours and the teen was not here.They said the mom was looking for the (missing teen) I said if I see him I will call.The good news I think the second officer was there to observe the first officers behavior, Either way my child an honor student and a very smart and we'll behaved person had to deal with the frustration of adults in uniform. I'm proud to say he took it well and moreover that teen was not here.I have not added to the post lately due to fear of how they treat my family. I do have a new security system and cameras all over the property, not for criminals it is there to prove what they say and what the patch says is nowhere near the truth.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#271 Dec 21, 2014
Update,Due to the actions of the Merrimack Patch and Merrimack police facebook,I challenged both to legal harassment laws.No longer do you see a slur of people's faces and just the police said of the story on Facebook,You may also notice the patch has a link that says alleged,and if you want your name removed ( if police got it wrong) they added a link to remove it.I also got Google involved.No longer can being charged with something puts your face out there forever.I guess they underestimated this guy,

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#272 May 3, 2015
relitive wrote:
What I am saying is, tell both sides of the story, and as for the kid who was cought throwing a butt out the window, how do you really know your kid does not smoke? do really truylly know that your kid dont smoke. I have been smoking since I was 16. My parents did not know smoked till I was 21, the went to the smae resturent that my girl and i were at. and we were sitting in the smoking section, this was bck in 91......but be real, and tell bith sides of the story. You have no clue what your kids are really doing all of the time. I use hang with a lot of kids back in the day from merrrimack....and they were all smoking dope, and drinkin beers....so open your eys and get a clue.:-)
have a nice day.
Relative is Scott Parks Brother Jeff Parks doing his best to confuse people.Both cowards!
Rs5050rs

Windham, NH

#273 May 3, 2015
Stay tuned I have produced a video of what the police have said (in the news) and local online news.It starts with a massive character assassination of my son and myself,Followed up by a actual arrest followers up by my private investors captured the truth.Yes the truth is going to prove once and for all .They lied and tried to cover it up.They harassed my family and in the end ,I had the means to call them out.I plan to launch in August .Names faces proof and every mistake they made.Gaurenteed to prove my point.As always I want to say it is not every Merrimack cop most are decent.This is aimed at the ones who underestimated the wrong person.I don't want riots I just want names and faces with the truth in the news.
Rs5050rs

Windham, NH

#274 Sep 7, 2015
I cannot believe they killed someone.This kid had very little growing up.He was bullied -Much like many of my posts talk about-Whats next ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrimack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Tue wow 121,881
News The Week In N.H. News: Bobcats, Bagels and Bono Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
Unmarked Police Vehicles Apr '16 My name is Jonas 1
house in Merrimack Apr '16 Trishe 1
town water wells in merrimack ?infected. we liv... Apr '16 lross 1
one polling place disaster Feb '16 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
News Rand Paul rolls out NH pro-Second Amendment coa... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARIANNE 1

Merrimack Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merrimack Mortgages