should this money be donated to cance...

should this money be donated to cancer patients

There are 3 comments on the www.nashuatelegraph.com story from Sep 23, 2010, titled should this money be donated to cancer patients . In it, www.nashuatelegraph.com reports that:

Last April, a Hudson police officer found $14,848 and arrested an employee for marijuana possession while checking out some suspicious activity at an auto sales and repair shop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nashuatelegraph.com.

“real news for real people”

Since: Feb 08

bristol

#1 Sep 23, 2010
yes i think it should. lets hope police do the right thing.
westie

Belfast, UK

#2 Sep 29, 2010
he should get the money back. possession of 10grams of weed shouldnt be enuff to take 15k off someone.
he had a legitimate reason for the money and there was no evidence of dealing drugs. 10g's is less than a weeks supply for a lot of people. does this mean that anyone with weed on them should have to hand over any money they own as well?

“Brain Kneader”

Since: Sep 10

EVERYWHERE

#3 Sep 30, 2010
is that how those police oficers make their bonus pay?take someones hard earned cash for a mere 10 grams of possibly personal use?sure i could see if it were 10 pnds give both the cash and canibis to cancer patients better yet just legalize it and make those police oficers go after real criminals such as child abusers,women abusers,muderers, molesters.because what really concerns me is walking out my door knowing that there are real criminals out there at large while peaceful, responsible pot smokers are in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrimack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan needed urgently (May '14) 3 hr Mr Thomas 55
loan required tonight 2015 topix.net (Jan '15) Sat Scc 18
Loans Sat Scc 1
News Bridgegate scandal goes silent, for now Sat Le Jimbo 10
Free house Sat Danny 1
News Candidates jockey for position in New Hampshire... Fri checkmateperiod 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jun 22 Hudsvegasman 30
More from around the web

Merrimack People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Merrimack Mortgages