New Hampshire chicken's painting auct...

New Hampshire chicken's painting auctioned on eBay

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 17, 2010, titled New Hampshire chicken's painting auctioned on eBay. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

It's not Picasso but a New Hampshire woman hopes a piece of art painted by a chicken will raise money to rebuild a playground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Peg Thomas

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 17, 2010
This is my sister from Merrimack New Hampshire, I live in Minneapolis, and yes, the chicken helped paint the picture on the eBay auction for Kids Kove. It started out as a playful afternoon of fun for the kids (and the backyard chickens that they keep--6 kids, 36 chickens.)

I've have watched her family have such fun with these chickens that I am really in favor of more urban chicken raising. I know Bloomington is looking at chickens and zoning, and realize that the roosters will have to stay out in Blaine. Wendy's chicken blog and the uproarious adventures of her clan can be found on simplethrift.wordpress.com (where you can meet Simon, a spectacular bird!).
eaM

Baltimore, MD

#2 Sep 17, 2010
oops

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrimack Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicted to big black cock (Mar '16) Apr 7 Boom 4
News A harp seal rescued in Hampton last month will ... Mar '18 DeDominicis 1
And the $560m Powerball winner is.... Mar '18 Pa Sibbillitee 1
News Two arrested for Litchfield burglaries (Oct '13) Feb '18 Lakeside Livin 26
News Winning ticket in $560 million Powerball drawin... Jan '18 Community 1
News Judge denies New London doctor's request to get... Dec '17 frosty7530 1
News N.H. judge says she closes eyes, but doesn't sl... (Feb '06) Sep '17 Stephen D Clark 248

Merrimack Jobs

Personal Finance

Merrimack Mortgages