Dryer fire guts Salisbury Beach home
A clothes dryer is the likely cause of a two-alarm fire Saturday afternoon that forced a North End Boulevard family to flee from their home and brought firefighters from across the region to the scene, according to Salisbury fire Chief Richard Souliotis.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA.
#1 Dec 6, 2010
that was my mother and family!
Add your comments below
|Name of Massachusetts town's sewage boat? Not P... (Oct '10)||Feb '17||Water Phart||3|
|looking for info about Jonathan Dollins (Apr '14)||Feb '17||M Gillen||5|
|Welcome Wagon? New to town||Dec '16||Reenee||1|
|Haverhill residents rally behind homeowner figh...||Oct '16||Theresa Marks||1|
|Well Hello (Sep '16)||Sep '16||curious||1|
|Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06)||Sep '16||Sister||64|
Find what you want!
Search Merrimac Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC