Second Methuen woman accuses man of a...

Second Methuen woman accuses man of attacks

There are 2 comments on the NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Second Methuen woman accuses man of attacks. In it, NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA reports that:

A second woman came forward yesterday accusing Kenneth Poirier, 39, of forcing her into his car and sexually attacking her during the early morning hours in Methuen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA.

want a braid

Derry, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2010
I think I was approached by this man in the parking lot at rockingham mall less than a month ago wanting to braid my hair (left me his business card with the name Ken on it)

“Lawrence news, homebrew”

Since: Sep 10

Lawrence, MA

#2 Oct 21, 2010
"That one is him officers; Wait, which one is being accused again? Oh yeah! That one! He did what ever he's being accused of doing! Ok can I get my money now?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrimac Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Name of Massachusetts town's sewage boat? Not P... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Water Phart 3
looking for info about Jonathan Dollins (Apr '14) Feb '17 M Gillen 5
Apartment Jan '17 Latina 2
Welcome Wagon? New to town Dec '16 Reenee 1
News Haverhill residents rally behind homeowner figh... Oct '16 Theresa Marks 1
Well Hello (Sep '16) Sep '16 curious 1
News Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06) Sep '16 Sister 64

Merrimac Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merrimac Mortgages