Will Governor Walker Betray Lincoln C...

Will Governor Walker Betray Lincoln County Conservatives?

Posted in the Merrill Forum

DNeese

Rhinelander, WI

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Never mind all the caterwauling from the teachersí unions. We all know where they stand. They donít care about integrity, as witnessed by their abject willingness to turn in faked doctorís excuses so they could throw a tantrum at the capitol rather than do their job. Corruption is what they stand for, and no one expects anything more from them. But some of us still believe in integrity for ourselves and those we elect. The real test of strong character isnít banging on drums or threatening small business owners who disagree with your point of view. The real test is being willing to root out dishonesty and corruption among those who support you. Such is the test Governor Walker now faces as he considers a replacement appointment for a Lincoln County judge. READ MORE>>>> http://jerricook.com/2012/04/will-governor-sc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WD9SEF, I have a V A G I N A 6 hr jlo 2
WD9SEF, Male ham operators are "SEXY". 7 hr jim 4
I'd love to undress WA4D 10 hr WD9SEF 1
Larry Schroeder, 8104 Wintergreen Road Wausau,W... Sat MPD 1
WD9SEF, Gay Discussion Groups. Aug 28 Larry 1
WD9SEF, I'm usually hard on my radio. Aug 27 Lester 1
Why is my thing so small? Aug 27 Dan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Merrill Mortgages