Check invisible fence collar batteries often

Full story: Daily Nonpareil
Does your dog wear an invisible fence collar? Have you checked the batteries in the collar lately? We have recently impounded several stray dogs wearing invisible fence "shock" collars with dead batteries. Full Story

“Dogs Rule”

Since: Jan 08

Pattersonville, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2008
We invested in Invisible Fence for our huskies. We've had it for 6 months, and both dogs are not crossing the boundries. However, one of the batteries fell out and had to be replaced. The dog didn't even know it.
Tommy

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 14, 2012
Our husky was a runner too. After proper training and two corrections. He uses about half the space he's allowed. Some mornings we'll forget to out the collar on and let him out to potty. He doesn't even know the difference. 4 months and no issues. I honestly never believed I would ever have him off leash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Apprenticeship OpportunityThe International Uni... (May '08) Oct '12 Bri Bri 45
Debate: Marijuana - Merrill, IA (Aug '10) May '12 Bob 2
Construction mishap sends excavator into James ... (May '12) May '12 John Harris 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35
Who do you support for State Senate in Iowa (Di... (Oct '10) Oct '10 psyclone 1
New Corn Oil Plant Coming to Merrill, IA (Aug '08) Aug '08 Jerry Pardue 1
Spirit Lake arts center to open with replica of... (Mar '08) Mar '08 s kranning 1
Merrill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Merrill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Merrill News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Merrill

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:53 pm PST