Another unsolved murder in Sullivan C...

Another unsolved murder in Sullivan County

Posted in the Merom Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Grover is my friend

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Starting to look like another unsolved murder in Sullivan County. Bet this one won't bode well with the higher ups as the murder victim was a higher up not a commoner. Hate to say it but you know what they say on tv if murder not solved in first 48 hrs it may never be. Our judicial system in Sullivan COunty might just get a big flushing from the Prosecutor to the judges if this case is not solved. I for one think it is about time.
Heard today

Vincennes, IN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
Another murder since Badger?
Carm

United States

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Need to be more specific with the details?
shut your mouth

Fond Du Lac, WI

#4 Jan 1, 2013
You all keep voting for the corrupt over rated establishment! So shut your mouths and live with it!
Curious

Terre Haute, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Name the unsolved murders in sullivan...There arent really that many, if any if you will do your research. Other than the current one, I think there is one other and they knew who did it just didnt have enough evidence.
XXX

Noblesville, IN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
It took forever on the old lady in Hyderabad
XXX

Noblesville, IN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
XXX wrote:
supposed to be Hymera
Some one

Hoffman Estates, IL

#8 Jan 2, 2013
How about the young woman found killed out by the gravel pit past Graysville five years ago.... Still unsolved and probably never will be.
Answer

Terre Haute, IN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
That was oonfirmed suicide.
wtf

Shepardsville, IN

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Some one wrote:
How about the young woman found killed out by the gravel pit past Graysville five years ago.... Still unsolved and probably never will be.
It was suicide...they normally don't put that in the paper. But I know who you are talking about and it was suicide.
hmmm

Oak Lawn, IL

#11 Jan 2, 2013
What about missing persons?? I can think of 1 I know of!
WHYWOULDYOU

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
XXX wrote:
Maybe so, but it DID get solved!
XXX

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jan 3, 2013
WHYWOULDYOU wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah twenty some years later. The police that arrived on scene pulled up in her driveway, destroying any tire print evidence. They let everyone in the dept back then bumble around the crime scene. And with no more than they pay I doubt they have lured in any good candidates since. Lets face it Sullivan Co. gets the left over reject Barny Fifes of law enforcement. Talk to people outside this county it has a reputation of being a place where people get away with murder. Sad to say but true.
XXX

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
WHYWOULDYOU wrote:
<quoted text>
It hard for me to put much faith in local law enforcements ability to solve such crimes in this county. I hope they do for the sake of his poor family and friends dealing with this right now but I wouldn't count on it. About all the locals are good at is writing tickets and getting cats out of trees.
Nelly

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Well Nellie Pearson did they ever find out who killed her ? No one ever went to jail over it. Oh I forgot that was due to our great prosecutor in Sullivan County tried but not found guilty so yes I guess its still a open murder case. Also did Jerry Cliver ever get one day for killing the answer is no he got all his time for shooting at the police officer in Florida and is now out of jail without serving one day for the Sullivan COunty murdering he done.
Nelly

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Also what about Oscar Thompson's missing daughter in law and was Janice Thompson really a suicide? We will never know as no autopsy was performed? RIP Janice
heyday

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Jan 16, 2013
yup, sullivan and isp can arrest and write tickets for tiny amounts of mary jane but they can never figure out who murders everyone and anyone. think they are scared or paid off.
RickWallsSux

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 5, 2013
Nelly wrote:
Well Nellie Pearson did they ever find out who killed her ? No one ever went to jail over it. Oh I forgot that was due to our great prosecutor in Sullivan County tried but not found guilty so yes I guess its still a open murder case. Also did Jerry Cliver ever get one day for killing the answer is no he got all his time for shooting at the police officer in Florida and is now out of jail without serving one day for the Sullivan COunty murdering he done.
Rick Walls admitted to having a part in Nellies death. Also he held a gun to his head when police came to arrest him. Guilty conscience? It's a damn shame he didn't pull the trigger. At least some justice would've been served.
Sam
#20 Mar 5, 2013
I hope they get that sloved about the older man in graysville.I just think if someone could do that to him it could happen to anyone. I hear that Mark Dudley that was a life long robber knows something but he was in jail when it happen but he knows something I bet
still unsolved

Terre Haute, IN

#21 Mar 13, 2013
Out with the prosecutor, law enforcement needs to step up and do some investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Merom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison is going to privatize the guards 15 hr Guard 1
Sons of Honor Fri Dove 6
Sherif, judge and prosecutor election 2018 Fri Curious 6
Sullivan revitalization Fri The First Laugh 13
Unit team Strike team (May '16) Nov 15 Unit Team 58
Prison stress games (Apr '16) Nov 15 Unit Team 73
Riot unit Nov 15 Unit Team 19

Merom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance