Lil Phat Shot and Burned
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#30 Jun 20, 2012
Whit people are so stupid and its ashame that they are still rascist!
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#34 Jun 26, 2012
Early Cuyler wrote:
Groids have allot of fat on their big ol' funky butts, and burn well as cord wood... plus they smell like fried chicken when you burn em'. I read that this Lil Phat groid burned all the way to the bone, making it easier to toss his ashes in the sewer. Ha - the sewer - back to hell where this sorry stinking piece of shyt nyg came from. Can't wait till all you spearchuckers join him in hell!
You white piece of sh*t you sound real stupid! And why do yall white bitches smell like? Stanky asss wet cats dirty ass bitches you dont even have enough room to talk about somebody! Stupid piece of sh*t! And I wish all you rascist MFs would burn in hell in hell TODAY!
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#35 Jun 26, 2012
Jenny Taylia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam you are a tard. What school did you drop out of?
WTF school did your ugly pitiful ass drop out of!?
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#36 Jun 28, 2012
The Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
After misleading America about Trayvon Martin, in which I led afriCAN'T-Americans to believe that it's OK to punch white people in their face if they happen to ask you a simple question you that you may not like to answer, I feel that I need to get on the right side of The Lord. Since I'm a mulatto, I pray that at least my good white upper half of me will get into Heaven. My bad evil black lower half will definitely go to Hell, which is OK with me, because my penis is really small, and it's been very embarrassing going through life on the "down low" as a gay black man with micro penis syndrome.
Anyhow, who is the Lil Phat boy? I searched the YouTube and found one song about him counting money. Too bad he's now counting to infinity with his eternity in Hell. And who the heck is Lil Bozo and Webbie Masta? Can't us blacks come up with something better than this? I'm so ashamed to be a black. Us peoples need to edumacate ourselfs. We need to learns math and propa english. We needs tobe gettins into good colleges, and not going to these "tokennegro" schools that the white folks created to keep the blacks occupied while they run the worlds economies.
<quoted text>
B*tch you sound real IGNORANT.
Killwhites

United States

#37 Jul 2, 2012
All whites cn eat my black dick..talkn bout Jesus was white need 2 read a Bible cuz he was black!! N we all will find out very soon jus what he looks like!!!
Really

Smithfield, NC

#39 Jul 24, 2012
YOUR GOING HELL FOR THAT COMMENT. YOU ARE NO SAVED CHRISTIAN.YOU ARE NOTHING BUT SCUM AND HOPE SOMEBODY PISSES ON YOUR GRAVE YOU PIRCR OF SHIT
CNN always gets the story right... they have homosexuals on their staff! So what names are wrong here? The dead nyg gurhs name is Lil Phat piece of black excrement, right? Just another stupid yard ape, corrupting the minds of impressionable young men. God killed him in his attempt to right the wrong that Rick James started. That was one sorryass piece of shyt nyg gurh. This Lil Phat black piece of shyt needed to die ASAP, and the fact that he was killed by his own porch monkey kind is a great laugh to us white Christian people. His family isn't grieving... they are waiting on his dope money so they can buy new Escalade's with 24's rims and a bumpin subwoofer in the trunk! Haahaahaa... another one bits the dust!
Really

Smithfield, NC

#41 Jul 24, 2012
i hate nignogs not blacks wrote:
<quoted text>know your role bitch ..thats a wide ass net your casting.. monkey!!!
KNOW YOUR ROLE WHITE ASS MONKEY BITCH! MONKEYS DONT HAVE LIPS THE LAST TIME I CHECKED
Really

Smithfield, NC

#43 Jul 24, 2012
YOUR ASS IS GONNA BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. RACISM AND HATE ARE BOTH SINS THAT CAME FROM THE DEVIL, WHICH YOU ARE COMMITTING. YOUR GOING TO HELL FOR YOUR BLASHEMOUS BEHAVIOR AND THAT FAKE BIBLE THAT YOU READ BECAUSE OT SURE AS HELL AINT THE OLD TESTAMENT. DO YOU SERIUSLY THINK YOUR GONNS GET IN THE GATES WITH THAT ATTITUDE. yOUR GONNA GET A BIG WAKE UP CALL WHEN YOUR TIME IS UP. LETS CELEBRATE!
Are you serious? Black people were created by Satan. Like rats and cockroaches, they can not and will not ever go to Heaven. They WILL GO TO HELL. Hell is a septic tank that God made to store black godless souls, just like my septic tank stores black smelly turds. Even all dogs and cats go to Heaven, but not you blacks. Read your Holy Bible, it plainly points out in multiple locations that Canaanites are black evil sinners who cause all the pain and suffering throughout the world. Blacks are the wooly headed beast. Look at their nappy hair when it falls out of their nappy head - it's in the shape of little "sixes". 666 is the mark of you evil black beast. Even Adams first "black" son Cain, born from the evil black Lilith, who was impregnated by the snakepenis of Satan, killed his own brother Abel, born from the "white" God created woman Eve, over jealousy. This Lil Phat groid your paying respect to was killed off because another groid was jealous of him - either over a woman, or lyrics in a song, or selling dope on his street corner, etc. Groids in my city kill each other off over something as lame as stepping on ones tennis shoes. All these groid rappers do is make music that promotes the gang star lifestyle of selling illegal drugs to children, having sex like the animals they are, leaving their children to suffer in poverty living in nasty dirty ghettos, living off welfare in public housing projects force provided by us hard working white taxpaying Christians, overcrowding our prisons with homosexual black men, the list goes on and on. If a groid is standing on a soap box singing about how great it is to be a gangster thug, and another groid shoots him in the head, it IS CAUSE for ALL white people to CELEBRATE!
Really

Smithfield, NC

#44 Jul 24, 2012
YOUR ASS IS GONNA BURN IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. RACISM AND HATE ARE BOTH SINS THAT CAME FROM THE DEVIL, WHICH YOU ARE COMMITTING. YOUR GOING TO HELL FOR YOUR BLASHEMOUS BEHAVIOR AND THAT FAKE BIBLE THAT YOU READ BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL AINT THE NEW TESTAMENT. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK YOUR GONNA GET IN THE GATES WITH THAT ATTITUDE. YOUR GONNA GET A BIG WAKE UP CALL WHEN YOUR TIME IS UP. YOUR INTERPRETING THE BIBLE THE WAY YOU WANT TO. YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD AND YOU WILL SUFFER FOR ETERNITY. YOUR A FAKE ASS REVEREND.RESPECT THY NEIGBOR. ITS CLEAR YOU DONT KNPW HPW TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE SCRIPTURES. ALL YOU DO IS RECITE THEM. YOU SOUND DUMB AS HELL.

She is correct in her interpretation of the scriptures.
The only reason we let a few blacks into the Thomas Rode Baptist Church was because the jews were gonna sue us out of our tax-free status. Without a doubt them blacks will never get into Heaven, and thank God! Now quit celebrating the fact that this evil black rapping gang punk is so great and will be missed. No one ever heard of his evil self, and after his 15-minutes of fame for getting shot in the head and set on fire by one of his fellow black "brothers", everyone will forget this evil sinning piece of sub-human garbage.
George Jefferson

Columbus, GA

#45 Jul 24, 2012
Fawn, Weezy and myself agree. These evil godless blacks need to understand that every thing they do is evil black sin. They need to put their stolen 9mm's in their evil mouths, wrap their big black mumbo lips around the barrel, and pull the trigger. Do it... do it... do it...
Fawn Dilmahbals wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Black people were created by Satan. Like rats and cockroaches, they can not and will not ever go to Heaven. They WILL GO TO HELL. Hell is a septic tank that God made to store black godless souls, just like my septic tank stores black smelly turds. Even all dogs and cats go to Heaven, but not you blacks. Read your Holy Bible, it plainly points out in multiple locations that Canaanites are black evil sinners who cause all the pain and suffering throughout the world. Blacks are the wooly headed beast. Look at their nappy hair when it falls out of their nappy head - it's in the shape of little "sixes". 666 is the mark of you evil black beast. Even Adams first "black" son Cain, born from the evil black Lilith, who was impregnated by the snakepenis of Satan, killed his own brother Abel, born from the "white" God created woman Eve, over jealousy. This Lil Phat groid your paying respect to was killed off because another groid was jealous of him - either over a woman, or lyrics in a song, or selling dope on his street corner, etc. Groids in my city kill each other off over something as lame as stepping on ones tennis shoes. All these groid rappers do is make music that promotes the gang star lifestyle of selling illegal drugs to children, having sex like the animals they are, leaving their children to suffer in poverty living in nasty dirty ghettos, living off welfare in public housing projects force provided by us hard working white taxpaying Christians, overcrowding our prisons with homosexual black men, the list goes on and on. If a groid is standing on a soap box singing about how great it is to be a gangster thug, and another groid shoots him in the head, it IS CAUSE for ALL white people to CELEBRATE!
Big Russ

Houston, TX

#47 Dec 10, 2012
pure IGNORANCE!! THE only person going to HELL is this ASS****!!!!!!
Stan and Kyle

Blue Ridge, GA

#48 Dec 14, 2012
Is that the title of Lil Phat's new CD?
"Shot & Burned" has a nice ring to it.
The blacks come up with the coolest names and raps.
Sometime I'll by the blacks CD just because I like the title or the cover pics, but in this case it's Lil Phat... and Trill Entertainment never fails to do-it to-it. I've loved his rap ever since he was in 3 DEEP with rappers Mouse and Shell.

I can't wait to hear him on Webbie's new CD "20 shots inda Head", recorded live at the Northside Hospital Women's Center parking garage in Sandy Spring Georgia near Hotlanta. It's gonna be off da hook yoe yoe yoe!!!
Eric Cartman

Tuskegee, AL

#49 Dec 15, 2012
Stan & Kyle - you guys are my best friends.
Kenny's still my BFF though...
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Is that the title of Lil Phat's new CD?
"Shot & Burned" has a nice ring to it.
The blacks come up with the coolest names and raps.
Sometime I'll by the blacks CD just because I like the title or the cover pics, but in this case it's Lil Phat... and Trill Entertainment never fails to do-it to-it. I've loved his rap ever since he was in 3 DEEP with rappers Mouse and Shell.
I can't wait to hear him on Webbie's new CD "20 shots inda Head", recorded live at the Northside Hospital Women's Center parking garage in Sandy Spring Georgia near Hotlanta. It's gonna be off da hook yoe yoe yoe!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shopping center planned for lot near Redstone A... Apr 23 ThomasA 16
Building Church on Slaughter Road Apr 21 Chester Molester 16
News Murder trial begins for 30-year-old Huntsville ... (Jul '09) Apr 18 oldfriend 9
News Shoney's expanding with new locations in north ... Apr 15 ThomasA 4
Do you know Wesley Holman? Apr 10 snuG4 4
keagan belle isele Apr 8 Alisawalls 2
Unless You Repent Apr 6 Meat Puppet 2

Meridianville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridianville Mortgages