Lil Phat Shot and Burned
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CNN Headline News

Talking Rock, GA

#1 Jun 8, 2012
Hotlanta, GA -- Up and coming but unknown to white people gangsta rapper Lil Phat, a member of Trill Entertainment whose roster includes Lil Bozo and Webbie Masta, was shot and killed in a gangland drive-by shooting Thursday night outside a Hotlanta night club frequented by them black peoples. After shooting Lil Phat in his face, they set him on fire with the crack smoking torch from his pocket, and yelled "Revenge for Trayvon" as they drove away to the drive-thru of a KFC down the street.

Police Capt. Steve Huffines confirmed to WKRP, the local CNN affiliate, that 19-year-old Melvin Venal, who went by his gang bangers name Lil Phat, was shot seventeen times in his head with his own stolen 9mm automatic handgun, near the entrance of The Purpal Onion, and was pronounced extra crispy by the firemen on the scene. Authorities are not searching for the dozen or so white men in Nazi and Klansmen uniforms who were spotted pissing on his dead body following the shooting. They are being considered for the FOX New Shawn Hannity "Unknown Heros" award.

Venal was a gangsta wannabee and a member of the Trill street gang, who ran a hip-hop recording company to launder profits from the sale of crack cocaine in Baton Rouge, La. On its pro gangsta website, the label calls him "big smebber dawg ready to pop a cap to get to the front of the white mans line at KFC, with his consistent gangstas killing whitey anthems and black thugs pimping our white chicks music lyrics."

The gangsta rapper was featured on Webbie Masta’s hit single "Kill the White Man," which reached No. 1 on the Gangsta Rap 100 in 2008. On Twitter, Webbie Masta wrote, "Bling blang blong lil brother Phat! Life so great witout u! Yoe yoe yoe dumbass is a DEAD mofo." Watch the video for "Kill the White Man," costarring labelmate Lil' Bozo, who was recently charged with torture, rape, and first degree murder of a 13-year old white girl in Baton Rouge.

Watch CNN with Anderson Cooper
S-taylor

Brandon, MS

#2 Jun 8, 2012
This is a bunch of lies! Get the names right then get the story right dummies! People are in pain behind this! His family is grieving!! The last thing you need to be doing is lying and making jokes!
Kkkilla

Mableton, GA

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Is it you, or are all yall crackers like this....smh
Life is to short

Haslet, TX

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Its insane that someone could disrespect the death of another human being. Would't you want people to respect the death of your brother, father, or uncle? By respect i simply saying, if you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything. It truely blows my mind how society has practically made life seem replaceable or insignificant. RIP Lil That.
The writer of this article clearly doesn't deserve the air he breathes nor the hands he's typing with. Learn some respect and grow up. The jokes your making are pathetic and show no self dignity. Since we're paying our respect to first a child of God no matter what you say can blemish that. I only hope your life isn't wasted writing worthless thought as those.
Klu Klux Kenny

United States

#9 Jun 9, 2012
Reverend Al, is it true that they burned that Lil Phat dude to a crisp, then shot him 17 times in the face just right before he died from the burning? Man, yall nogs are heart less and soul less.
The Rev Al Sharpton wrote:
After misleading America about Trayvon Martin, in which I led afriCAN'T-Americans to believe that it's OK to punch white people in their face if they happen to ask you a simple question you that you may not like to answer, I feel that I need to get on the right side of The Lord. Since I'm a mulatto, I pray that at least my good white upper half of me will get into Heaven. My bad evil black lower half will definitely go to Hell, which is OK with me, because my penis is really small, and it's been very embarrassing going through life on the "down low" as a gay black man with micro penis syndrome.
Anyhow, who is the Lil Phat boy? I searched the YouTube and found one song about him counting money. Too bad he's now counting to infinity with his eternity in Hell. And who the heck is Lil Bozo and Webbie Masta? Can't us blacks come up with something better than this? I'm so ashamed to be a black. Us peoples need to edumacate ourselfs. We need to learns math and propa english. We needs tobe gettins into good colleges, and not going to these "tokennegro" schools that the white folks created to keep the blacks occupied while they run the worlds economies.
<quoted text>
Birmingham Al

Birmingham, AL

#11 Jun 9, 2012
I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#13 Jun 9, 2012
All these people that made stupid comments about black people go to hell, you stankin MF's
Timothy Evan Dwyer

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2012
I found a video on the internet of these nasty rapers running around like crazy monkeys on dope at a nignog mall in Atlanta. That Lil Phat SOB was masterbating in front of a group of underage blacks girls, while his buddy Webbie Masta was dancing around showing the his little ballsack. And Lil Bozo was in the background taking a dump in a trash can. You peoples are sick!
I've been to Africa on a Mormon missionary mission to spread the word of the All Mighty to the soul less blacks. These peoples are wild animals with no self control. I watched them hackoff 12 year old kids arms so they couldn't grow up and hold a gun to defend their tribe.
And I've been to Birmingham Alabama to spread the word of God. We had our bicycles stolen every week. Never have I ever been treated so bad. Traveled to over 17 cities, and yours has got to be by far the worst. You blacks have completely taken the "magic" pit of the Magic City. You nogs really hate us Mormons, too. I can't wait till President Mitt Romney sends you all back to Africa!
jjwi

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Kkkilla wrote:
Is it you, or are all yall crackers like this....smh
yea they are
jdwilliamsrn

United States

#16 Jun 9, 2012
Lol And they call us n¤11•$.I pray for you all. Lord Jesus Christ
who reached across the ethnic boundaries
of Samaritan, Roman and Jew,
who offered fresh sight to the blind and freedom to captives,
help us to break down the barriers in our community,
enable us to see the reality of racism and bigotry,
and free us to challenge and uproot it
from ourselves, our society and our world.
Amen.
Quantarious Crawford

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Yes JD, if the good Lord were here today, he'd be standing up for Lil Phat's right to promote violence against the evil blue eyed white devil. He'd be proud of the way us black men abandon our children to the housing projects. He'd agree with our way of life - selling drugs, pimping and abusing women, robbing stores, banks, and little old ladies. I have to agree with the Reverend Sharpton: I am ashamed to be a black man. God is really taken care of our us. Look what our race has become...
jdwilliamsrn wrote:
Lol And they call us n¤11•$.I pray for you all. Lord Jesus Christ
who reached across the ethnic boundaries
of Samaritan, Roman and Jew,
who offered fresh sight to the blind and freedom to captives,
help us to break down the barriers in our community,
enable us to see the reality of racism and bigotry,
and free us to challenge and uproot it
from ourselves, our society and our world.
Amen.
Lou Stooles

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Sounds like this lil' rappin nyg gurh was a lil' phat drunk and stupid!
I hate Whites

Birmingham, AL

#19 Jun 11, 2012
White people are so damn stupid to me!
Google my ass bytchh

Birmingham, AL

#22 Jun 11, 2012
YALL DONT KNOW SH'T YALL MAMMY'S SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED CAUSE YALL A DAM WAIST OF SPERM!!MANN I CANT WAIT TILL "LIL BOOSIE" GET OUT MAN HIM AND "WEBBIE" GONE CAUSE HELL ON YALL ROOTY POOTY D'CK IN THE BOOTY AS RACIST AS B'TCHES!!! AND P.S. HIS NAME IS "BOOSIE" NOT NO DAM "BOZO" SEE YALL DONT KNOW A DAM THANG BOUT WHATS GOIN ON MAN I WISH I KNEW WHO YALL WHERE AND WHERE YALL STAYED I WOULD SPEND EVERY PENNY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT JUST TO GO BUY A GUN AND A PLANE TICKET AND COME TO YALL SPOT AND PUT BULLET HOLES IN EVERYONE OF YALL MF'ING SKULLS!#WhitePeople !!! ughhh THIS SH'T PSSED ME DF OFF!!! R.I.P LIL PHAT !
Jenny Taylia

Newville, AL

#23 Jun 11, 2012
Google my ass bytchh wrote:
YALL DONT KNOW SH'T YALL MAMMY'S SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED CAUSE YALL A DAM WAIST OF SPERM!!MANN I CANT WAIT TILL "LIL BOOSIE" GET OUT MAN HIM AND "WEBBIE" GONE CAUSE HELL ON YALL ROOTY POOTY D'CK IN THE BOOTY AS RACIST AS B'TCHES!!! AND P.S. HIS NAME IS "BOOSIE" NOT NO DAM "BOZO" SEE YALL DONT KNOW A DAM THANG BOUT WHATS GOIN ON MAN I WISH I KNEW WHO YALL WHERE AND WHERE YALL STAYED I WOULD SPEND EVERY PENNY IN MY BANK ACCOUNT JUST TO GO BUY A GUN AND A PLANE TICKET AND COME TO YALL SPOT AND PUT BULLET HOLES IN EVERYONE OF YALL MF'ING SKULLS!#WhitePeople !!! ughhh THIS SH'T PSSED ME DF OFF!!! R.I.P LIL PHAT !
Dam you are a tard. What school did you drop out of?
jesusfreak46

Albertville, AL

#24 Jun 11, 2012
jesus loves you
masta shake

United States

#25 Jun 11, 2012
most wont be hip nuff to undastand wat i beesa sayins but foe the ones that do … here goes . wah gwan los negros my nillas ! Lil Phat izza an up scale off da hook pallay n all that cavi ! yanna talk bout ! yadadamean ! yoe yoe yoe n a bling blang blong ! word frum tha Baton Rooge hoods sayins a bruddah tycoon smebber Lil Boosie be dropped lots a scrilla on dis joint foe us fastlane boss bawlas tabe havin a place tabe postin n davin wens webe mashin tha way way frum tha magic citay of beeham n tha big peach of hotlanna foe a nock nock wit da hubba hubba . us titan d boyz need a place foe function neer da embassy sweets hoetelly tabe stakin on some krypt n get our beat on wit sume twirks bap wile webe thizzin . Lil Phat wuzza choppin it up crackin n bangin boppers n flossin our stunna sweet swishers wyle webe giggin tha floe . we always beea rollin in cabagge n flush wit handfuls of c notes so tha only atm any one bees seein in our public vip will bees frum bobbles n mini boppas n skibas wit scullys givin us sume flights to boston n puttin tha cornmount on tham shorties . grillin wit our gold ones n barkin wit mah fo sheddo folkies in mah private vip n drankin cuddie bang n heeny yak n poofin chewy chong backwood bomb dank n sharin rock n cake n getting fadded wit tha munchies wit our fav undala beezys . webe hearin Lil Boosie gots ova tha top diddleydoo foe my posse n my p ride g ride candi lexi whip taht bees rollin on doobie gold shoe thins . also wees bees hearin Webbie gots ova tha top security so aynt nobody can bees pullin licks on our gangsta team . best thang bout Lil Phat bees if webe hearin tha elroys n popos outside blurpin thar woopers mah homies can ghost thru Webbies vip back exit cause thay bees packin thumpers n ninas n needin ta chill frum 5-0 . jay chrizzel be all gravy n all raw foe xmas wit ya … wun peace
i hate nignogs not blacks

Dadeville, AL

#26 Jun 12, 2012
Birmingham Al wrote:
I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!
know your role bitch ..thats a wide ass net your casting.. monkey!!!
Google my ass bytchh

Birmingham, AL

#28 Jun 14, 2012
Jenny Taylia wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam you are a tard. What school did you drop out of?
They same one you and yo mammy dropped out of now b'tch BYE you are DISMISSED!!!
ally
#29 Jun 19, 2012
Reverend Jerry Fallwell wrote:
I have to agree with Fawn Dilmahbals 110%.
She is correct in her interpretation of the scriptures.
The only reason we let a few blacks into the Thomas Rode Baptist Church was because the jews were gonna sue us out of our tax-free status. Without a doubt them blacks will never get into Heaven, and thank God! Now quit celebrating the fact that this evil black rapping gang punk is so great and will be missed. No one ever heard of his evil self, and after his 15-minutes of fame for getting shot in the head and set on fire by one of his fellow black "brothers", everyone will forget this evil sinning piece of sub-human garbage.
<quoted text>
u talk about us goin to hell......u gonna go to hell for the trash flying out ur mouth. im so glad blacks like me come from a wealthy familys so i can have a great lawer. i seen this post and decided to print it and take it to my lawer for racial slander. so now the people who posted it are the dummies......soon to b broke dummies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nyg Gurhs Jun 24 Tanya the Tigress 8
News It's National Hot Dog Day. Who has the best wee... (Jul '14) Jun 21 Joe Dannels 6
News Police Investigate Probable Drowning In Downtow... (Feb '10) Jun 19 Harry Bonyodler 72
What's the real Ardmore,AL like? (Feb '09) Jun 18 Lake Logan 63
News Athens man indicted on capital murder charges i... Jun 16 Teri 3
News A New Spay-Neuter Clinic Opens in Huntsville (Aug '10) Jun 15 ThomasA 23
News Former Redstone Arsenal contracting official co... Jun 13 SlntPartner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridianville Mortgages