Huntsville TEA Party Draws Huge Crowds

Huntsville TEA Party Draws Huge Crowds

There are 47 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Apr 15, 2010, titled Huntsville TEA Party Draws Huge Crowds. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A diverse group of nearly one thousand showed up on Clinton Avenue in Downtown Huntsville Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
big boy

Huntsville, AL

#52 Apr 20, 2010
Raven wrote:
"how thinks [sic] work in this world." Yeah you're so much more educated than us. If this is the best you got then we are not worried at all. By the way on the other forums they are talking about how all the professors are liberals well if that is true wouldn't you say that they have more education. Ya'll can't even keep up with what you are saying and who you are putting down. Keep it up though the more people you p*** off the better for us come November.
Yea you said it,that is why the schools are going to hell .I will keep up and remind people that they are being ripped off to support social programs the more I say will piss people off and they will vote republican.Look at our education compared to the rest of the world we are falling behind now I know why the democrats are teaching in our schools and don't know what the hell they are doing.
prince ethan

Huntsville, AL

#53 Apr 20, 2010
Raven wrote:
"how thinks [sic] work in this world." Yeah you're so much more educated than us. If this is the best you got then we are not worried at all. By the way on the other forums they are talking about how all the professors are liberals well if that is true wouldn't you say that they have more education. Ya'll can't even keep up with what you are saying and who you are putting down. Keep it up though the more people you p*** off the better for us come November.
If you go look in the prisons and bad areas of town and trailer parks you will find your educated democrats you speak so fondly of.In the higher class areas of town you find the dumb uneducated people that vote republican,I am thankful that you cleared that up for us.
Brutus

Huntsville, AL

#54 Apr 20, 2010
In The Know wrote:
GREAT TIME FOR A DRIVE BY
You would be pulled out of your car and beat like a red headed step child and be peeing all over yourself on video and you probably wouldn't even make it jail thanks to the rednecks in the crowd but we could laugh when we see your beating on the news.
Raven

Albertville, AL

#55 Apr 20, 2010
Brooklyn wrote:
The democrats will have call up some more dead people to vote and get illegals registered to win in Nov.,they are dishonest and will start up the lies before long.They will be crying in the streets when the republicans come back into power and their pres. won't get any more bills passed .I agree they are uneducated they actually believe Bush caused the hurricane that hit new orleans Can you believe that.
Honey, have you been talking to Sarah again? Only she could come up with something that stupid. Ya'll really are losing it aren't you.
Apollonius

United States

#58 Apr 21, 2010
jason wrote:
<quoted text> Get an education ,it seems the uneducated seem to know the most.You are mad cuz you don't want people putting a stop to your entitlement programs,well it is my money and come nov. you will have to go get a job.
I am more educated than you, make more money, and pay my taxes. I'm not complaining.
Apollonius

United States

#59 Apr 21, 2010
Stupid Wingnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite racists??? Really.. Americans can't gather (legally) to protest criminal policies this current administration is attempting to pass, without being called a racists...It must be an awesome feeling to have a lifetime patient excuse to call someone "racists" when you don't have the intellect of a 1st grader.. You liberals are the ones that should move, how about Paris for starters.. We'll see in November what happens....
I went to a teabaggers gathering to see for myself, and yes, its a bunch of racists.
Apollonius

United States

#60 Apr 21, 2010
Zeus wrote:
<quoted text> The roman empire fell because of the focus on bathhouses and all the corruption and moral decay you think a weak military is the way to go,we thought that when WW2 broke out and payed for it with American lives.Yes all of Europe and the US would be speaking Russian if our military had not protected us during the cold war and we need a strong military for the future.There is no room for 2nd place in the world,and yes YOUR tax dollars WILL continue to pay for weapons and soldiers to do their jobs and there is nothing you can do about it.
That is what you think, but you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Chronic Pain Care Svc - Shaun Aggarwal MD (Aug '11) Sat Glad_You_Will_Pay 347
Dr Whitt southcare clinic (Nov '14) Sat Tmk 11
Huntsville apartments Fri MacNCheese 8
God hates Tennessee. Tennesseans are devils. Sep 20 2Close 3
Field Hockey Sep 17 John Arrhrea 2
New Market Music Forum (Dec '12) Sep 15 Musikologist 10
Tennesseans are not human beings proof. Sep 13 Tennesseansshalldie 1

Meridianville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridianville Mortgages