Huntsville Times Article: Ambulance S...

Huntsville Times Article: Ambulance Suit Gets $3.1 Million

There are 4 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from May 1, 2007, titled Huntsville Times Article: Ambulance Suit Gets $3.1 Million. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

A federal jury awarded $3.1 million in damages Friday to the family of a Madison County woman who was killed in a collision with a speeding ambulance from Tennessee in 2005.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

lau

Huntsville, AL

#1 Sep 20, 2010
good!

fool should not have ran the red light under any circumstances.

even on an " emergency run ", it puts way too many lives in danger just to get to another person or rush one to the hospital. she died that day because of his ego and he is much to stupid to even realize he was in the wrong.

there are too many fast and loose rules for these morons with flashing lights. the legislators of alabama need to look into the carelessness in which most emergency workers drive.
Good but

Saint Bonifacius, MN

#2 Sep 20, 2010
may you burn in hell mr eakes!
beth

Harvest, AL

#3 Sep 20, 2010
Some news reporters are juiced up on their importance too and don't look where they are going.
ThomasA

Leeds, AL

#4 Sep 20, 2010
I am sorry the woman lost her life in that tragic wreck. Bottom line is that we all take for granted that every intersection is safe to go through because we have the right of way. Far too many drivers have tunnel vision and do not try to think about an escape plan for something unfolding in front of them. I have witnessed many wrecks where the driver with the right of way could have saved the situation if they had been paying attention. I will not risk my life or vehicle to some careless idiot just because I'm in the right. Turn down the music,ditch the hands-on phone,insist the kids do not distract you and ,finish the food. Just being right isn't worth the chance of getting killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honest Opinions about Racism 5 hr Scott Schultz 2
Child Support And Protection Orders 9 hr ThomasA 2
News Trump to campaign with Luther Strange in U.S. S... Tue ThomasA 5
Eve Mustonen, Berto Smalls Sep 15 ICE 3
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Sep 8 doyounow 1
pig eats and reads in the menroom Sep 8 nope 5
Bridge Street Monaco Gang Shooting Sep 7 Moe Brookes 7

Meridianville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance