Christian Coffee House in Hazel Green?

Christian Coffee House in Hazel Green?

Posted in the Meridianville Forum

hrg

Since: Jan 09

Huntsville, AL

#1 Jan 23, 2009
Hello,
I am trying to find out information about a Christian club/coffee house that was run by a local church in the Hazel Green/Fayetteville area several years ago.

The coffee house held a concert by Christian artists David & the Giants during the spring or summer of 1996 and I am trying to find the exact date and location of the venue for a former member of the band.

This is a HUGE long shot, I know. The house was pretty small and I'd say probably less than 100 folks attended the show. But I thought I'd ask and see if anyone remembers this coffee house or the concert.

I do remember the venue being not too terribly far off of HWY 231/431 and it being located in, I think, a residential neighborhood. I remember parking in a front yard or something like that and not a paved parking lot.

Anyways, like I say, this is probably a million to one long shot, but thanks for reading this post and thanks, in advance, for any info you might have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police officer Sat Det Harry Callaha... 3
Happy Family (Jun '13) Aug 27 Scotty Birdterd 10
Woman Sat on Baby at Park Aug 24 Black Brain Matter 3
Another Gang Fight at Bridge Street Aug 24 Deedoo 5
News Country Day School teacher Brett Naff arrested,... (Sep '12) Aug 23 WhaddupMang 179
Huntsville catholic schools Aug 21 lwcspeechpath 5
Motorcycle Clubs in HSV? (Nov '10) Aug 20 Easy Ryder 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridianville Mortgages