Help with gas tryin to get home to tm

Posted in the Meridianville Forum

Georgetta

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Info.......im try to get home an no money for gas anyone know of a place that will help me thank you
Holden and Sharon Peters

Cumming, GA

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Georgetta wrote:
Info.......im try to get home an no money for gas anyone know of a place that will help me thank you
My wife and I are always helping out our fellow Christians.
I keep plenty of extra emergency premium ethanol-free gasoline here at our house. How much will you need? I don't mind filling your tank, which should take you to any of the furthermost four corners of the great state Tennessee. While my wife fixes you up a nice warm home cooked lunch, along with plenty of extra sandwiches and treats for your road trip, I'll check your cars oil level, tires air pressure, head & tail lights, and antifreeze in your radiator - all so you'll have a safe trip up there. With Gods love, hopefully some day you will be in a position to "pay it forward". So if you're still looking, please get back with us real soon.
Fonda Cox

Griffin, GA

#3 Jan 7, 2013
Georgetta wrote:
It looks like you got some help. Have a safe trip.
joe

Ellenwood, GA

#4 Jan 7, 2013
Georgetta wrote:
F u
Anita Mandelay

Moody, AL

#5 Jan 8, 2013
Georgetta wrote:
Georgetta, don't you mind these rude racist white peoples - we knows you a good soul just tryins to get home. If you still have trouble, just give us a holla!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looks like Remington is giving up on Huntsville 10 hr Wayne Sammons 4
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Alabama (Madi... (Oct '10) Apr 24 VeggieBurger 28
News Superintendent: Every school in Huntsville will... Apr 23 Worriedparent 1
Review: A A Cab Company Apr 22 Test 2
Tulsa Time to Shoot Apr 17 Harold Weeks 2
News Police renew discussion about gang activity in ... Apr 14 Tim Gordan 2
PCB Sexually Assault Apr 12 Boomer 3
More from around the web

Meridianville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]