Two Men Rob Mr. Gold In Meridianville...

Two Men Rob Mr. Gold In Meridianville, Speed Off

There are 18 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Two Men Rob Mr. Gold In Meridianville, Speed Off. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

The Madison County Sheriff's Office is looking for suspects in an armed robbery that happened a short time ago at Mr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

Sympathicviewer

Tullahoma, TN

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I am so glad no one was hurt! I hope they catch the people who robbed it! I have personally been to that business and the owners are a wonderful, amazing family to me who do not deserve this type of tragedy.
anonymos

Hayden, AL

#2 Sep 29, 2010
people these days will do anything to make a quick buck, except go to work everyday and collect your paycheck the honest way. This makes me sick!!!!!
Tim

United States

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Was the state trooper helicopter used to try and find the robbers, or was it on break.
Menotyou

Huntsville, AL

#4 Sep 29, 2010
I guess BOBO the crown wasn't there, this morning surey he would have stopped this.
Hsv resident

Madison, AL

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Tim wrote:
Was the state trooper helicopter used to try and find the robbers, or was it on break.
The trooper copter was on break and was seen behind Krispy Kreme, the fresh donut sign was lit up.
EVT

Pike Road, AL

#7 Sep 29, 2010
I want to know which one of these local news stations have this story correct. I reading this story on all the websites. Seems like the story is not correct on either one of them. One has that there is two suspects then you read another and then there is three suspects. So which is it. Also did they recover all the items stolen from this store. I wish the information on stories like this one could be updated quicker.
Milli Vanilli

Madison, AL

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Wow, people robbing a cash for gold store. Is that irony or what? Usually it is the other way around and the people are the ones getting robbed by the cash for gold store.
kia

Reston, VA

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Who the hell uses a KIA as a getaway car?
Tim

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2010
Hsv resident wrote:
<quoted text>
The trooper copter was on break and was seen behind Krispy Kreme, the fresh donut sign was lit up.
They do have good coffee ther as well.
Glenda Campbell Goedde

White House, TN

#11 Sep 29, 2010
I met this family today and prayed for their young son and parents. They are just hard working family trying to make a living. This robbery is tramatizing them all and prayers are needed for the whole family.
I love you but God loves you more. If at anytime call me and I will talk and pray for you day or night. You know my sister and tell her.
I thank God for nobody was hurt and God has his arms wrapped around you all and carrying you all the way now.
I sure hope counciling is given to the young son for sure by the Madison County Sheriff's office for this would be a blessing.
Take care and bless you for your kindness to me today and to my sister.
roflay

Sylacauga, AL

#12 Sep 29, 2010
Tim wrote:
Glad I wasn't drinking coffee when I read your post.
Helicopters

Huntsville, AL

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Yep, bring that multimillion dollar copter to search for that DEVIL weed pot, and destroy more tax paying citizens lives...
what

Huntsville, AL

#14 Sep 30, 2010
Tim wrote:
I suppose you never take breaks at work or if you had/have kids ever checked on them...
Tim

United States

#15 Sep 30, 2010
I am self employed, NO kids, and to hell with this trooper story!
Anonymous

Pike Road, AL

#17 Sep 30, 2010
Wheres my updated information on this story? Why are you people talking about helicopters and etc. All that matters is that we stop all this crime anyway. period!!!!!!!!!
Billy

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2010
EVT wrote:
Wheres my updated information on this story? Why are you people talking about helicopters and etc. All that matters is that we stop all this crime anyway. period!!!!!!!!!
I agree eva, so watch Dirty Harry tonite. and pop some popcorn
what a joke

Huntsville, AL

#19 Oct 1, 2010
Milli Vanilli wrote:
Wow, people robbing a cash for gold store. Is that irony or what? Usually it is the other way around and the people are the ones getting robbed by the cash for gold store.
You got that right.
JBz

Huntsville, AL

#20 Oct 1, 2010
what wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you never take breaks at work or if you had/have kids ever checked on them...
Not at your expense!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking 3 hr Lilflip 2
Moore will be Investigated by the US Ethics Com... Thu ThomasA 31
News Trump promises Alabama Sen. Strange will 'drain... Dec 13 Christian Republican 11
Marty Irons at Southeastern Freight Dec 12 Sweet Home in Ala... 3
No Moore!! Dec 12 Roll Tide Roll 22
Time to Cut Entitlements NOW Dec 11 Pay Up Dummies 4
Trump sex Accusers and Moore sex Accusers are B... Dec 11 ThonasA 2

Meridianville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Meridianville Mortgages