Information about a local girl's death?

Posted in the Meridianville Forum

madimadi

Hoschton, GA

#1 Sep 14, 2008
I recently found out that Jessica Ashley Parker (19) of Meridianville died on Sunday August 24th. I heard that she died in her sleep, and that it was completely unexpected, but I never heard anything back on why exactly she just died like that. I've been checking all of the local news sites I can, trying to see if there is anything out there about this strange incident, but have come up empty handed. I have no idea how to get in touch with anyone who would know any details, so if anyone who reads this knows anything, I'd appreciate it if they'd let me know.
concerned

Boulder, CO

#2 Nov 2, 2008
madimadi wrote:
I recently found out that Jessica Ashley Parker (19) of Meridianville died on Sunday August 24th. I heard that she died in her sleep, and that it was completely unexpected, but I never heard anything back on why exactly she just died like that. I've been checking all of the local news sites I can, trying to see if there is anything out there about this strange incident, but have come up empty handed. I have no idea how to get in touch with anyone who would know any details, so if anyone who reads this knows anything, I'd appreciate it if they'd let me know.
i have been wanting to know about this too. any more information?
usmc

Decatur, AL

#3 Nov 3, 2008
i have been wondering also all i know is that she was a very beautiful girl. lets hope she rests in peace....
guesswhat

Marietta, GA

#4 Nov 4, 2008
Jesus was a black man, so all these idiot racists can go ahead and whine and complain... all the way to Hell's gate.

GO OBAMA! This is the first time in my life I have ever felt proud of my country.
daniel

Owens Cross Roads, AL

#5 Nov 18, 2008
she had a heart condition that they didnt catch until it was to late. she was the sweetest and nicest girl youd ever meet and she will be missed always.
biggie

Apo, AP

#6 Dec 12, 2008
she was a good friend of mine she went threw basic and AIT with me and she had a strong heart no matter what they say and i am going to miss my little midgit, thats what i used to call her she was sweet and beautiful and a very nice person so if anyone gets anymore information on anything that happened pleas email it to me nastyness333@yahoo.com RIP Jessica Ashley Parker aka Private Parker aka My lil midgit
Stephanie

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2012
madimadi wrote:

Jessica Ashley Parker (19) Meridianville, passed away in her sleep from a drug overdose, more specifically a mixture of cocaine and other drugs. The doctors said she had a pre-existing heart condition due to prior drug use and her heart failed her. She was clean while in the army but continued her drug use once she got out. It is a tragedy that such an amazing, young woman lost her life so sudden and unexpectedly. She is missed by many.
jjn

Honolulu, HI

#8 Jul 30, 2012
bye jess ido miss u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridianville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking (Sep '11) 50 min BIG MIKEY BROWN 12
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a 1 hr huntsville guy 1
Dr Whitt southcare clinic Mon draggerwal 8
Scenic overlook Mon jizzonmychin 14
US cops 'rough up' Indian granddad Mar 1 christbeourlight 14
Political analyst: Billboard & state road proje... Mar 1 mudinmyeye 1
Celebrate Remington's first birthday in Huntsvi... Feb 23 Sweet Home Alobama 2

Winter Storm Watch for Madison County was issued at March 04 at 7:17AM CST

Meridianville Dating
Find my Match