United States

#1 Jun 14, 2010
anyone know a girl named Charity? heard she is a nasty little homewrecker
Plenty in Meridian

United States

#2 Dec 15, 2010
No, but Brenda H. Is a skank too! Yeah, b*, I know who u r...

United States

#4 Dec 17, 2010
MIKE677 wrote:
settle down ladies there are plenty of men in the world, why fight over one!!!!!!
Good one and true. It is just infuriating when a woman knows a man is taken and still pursues him or still has a relationship with him. I KNOW IT IS THE MAN WHO OWES US FAITHFULLNESS. Don't misunderstand me there, but women should have enough self-respect and compassion not to screw someone else's love of their life.
So Right

Irvine, CA

#5 Dec 18, 2010
Should yes but many don't today. I mean look at the number of people that engage in sodomy and other homo acts. Do you really expect someone that engages in those behaviors to have self-respect? I don't.

Lumberton, MS

#7 Jan 10, 2011
I say the man/woman would normally not cheat if the relationship at home is where it should be. Really, can a happily married person be "lured away"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Meridian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homeless aid efforts aims for cooperation, long... Mar 8 Yupped 23
Meridian Mississippi Mar 7 RockLobster 1
Peavey Factory of Meridian (Jan '14) Feb 25 World Traveller 4
Christmas shopping Jan '18 Info 1
News Hazlehurst businessman Patrick Lashun King gets... (Nov '12) Jan '18 Patrick King 3
Review: Total Rehab of Mississippi Jan '18 Mike Lewis 1
South Side School (Sep '09) Dec '17 Reunite 6

Meridian Jobs

Personal Finance

Meridian Mortgages